Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 8 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:39 pm

Maddie was feeling like she was on top of the world. She had come out in a much better position after their little head-dunking, dirty wedgie-ing scuffle, and now, she got to watch Sachiko the scaredy cat retreating into deeper water so she could hide the view of picking her sandy wedgie from Maddie and other onlookers! Maddie stood tall and proud, hands on her hips, her bangin' chest thrust out, her chin held up, looking smugly over at her opponent as the girl dug around in her own butt crack! Sachiko was super cute, and friendly, too, but Maddie was not ever going to let her new frenemy think that she was better at anything than Maddie!

"Haha, you know, I always had a victory dance when I was running track. I need to try to remember exactly how it went...lots of booty boppin' and—" Maddie's celebration was interrupted when the big crybaby loser slammed into her, grabbing her up and squeezing her hard. "Kyyaanggh!" Maddie hollered, slapping at Sachiko's shoulders, shoving their boobs together harder, the four wet orbs squishing and oozing against each other as they fought for position. Maddie couldn't stop Sachiko here, though. All she could do was try to hold on for the ride as Sachiko stopped, pivoted, and spun, flinging Maddie into the water belly to belly, the American girl hollering as she went splashing down underneath her foe!

"BBBLLLGBHGH!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:30 am

It felt great to shut Maddie up as she was talking about a victory dance she used to do to really emphasize her victory, now her victory was all washed up when she was tossed into the water! Sachiko twisted as she slammed Maddie into the water, it was very therapeutic as it released tension and ensured that Maddie wasn't hurt that much with the water softening her fall. "Ha! Well now you can add in 'getting dunked in water' as your new losing ritual!" she shouted out as she got up to her knees.

Her short shorts and top were soaked and clinging to her body as waves crashed into her, but she kept her balance on her knees as she pulled Maddie up out of the salt water. "You like that? You must be used to the salt water with all of that salty taste from losing!" Sachiko let out as she was dead set on making Maddie accept her loss by force since words were never going to work! Standing up as water seeped off of her body, she would grab Maddie by the arm while trying to stand with Maddie between her legs.

She attempted to get Maddie facing chest down in the water while hold her head, holding it in place as she was waiting for a wave to come crashing into her face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 am

The toss didn't hurt very much at all, physically. The water cushioned her from below and Sachiko's admittedly buxom body cushioned her from above, and Maddie, even while water went up her nose and she was coughing and spluttering, could find some solace in the watery contact between her chest and abs and her pink-haired rival's. Sachiko pushed her down, grinding up against her, one boob pressing Maddie's tit upwards, making it bulge slightly, enhancing her cleavage and nearly popping some nipple out of her tiny little blue bikini top...all of it visible through a tiny crop top so soaked it might as well not be there at all...

That body pulled away from her, and then a second later, Maddie was pulled up out of the salt water, coughing and hollering at the same time. "Kkpplguh! Y-you're the one, plghgh, that's...who's salty! Who ever heard of me losing a race, I mean...hey, what are you doing!?"

Maddie was yanked up onto her knees, but was not allowed to get to her feet, even though she pushed up herself. Her back hit wet fabric, and she felt legs come down around her body, keeping her in a sort of scissor hold. "What the hell are—wait—h-h-hey, let me go, don't let me get hippllluugghhff!!"

And before she could finish speaking, the next wave, which happened to be a pretty big one, crashed down right on top of her, breaking right where her face was and giving Maddie a saltwater facial, submerging her for several seconds, making her thrash violently, bucking like an angry stallion to try to get Sachiko off of her before she drowned or something!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:38 am

Sachiko kept a hold of Maddie's chin and mouth for control as she waited for the wave to come in, her smile big as can be as she was just waiting for that glorious second of Maddie's face getting smashed with the wave. And then it came as Sachiko laughed out as Maddie sputtered out the salt water that crashed into her face. "Yeah! Eat it! You taste that?! That's the salty taste of defeat! You should get used to it since you're the one who lost the race and anything else we'll do!" she shouted out, boasting about the truth of her statement as she pulled Maddie's head up after majority of the wave past.

She tried to keep her grip tight in the wet hair and chin of Maddie as she bucked wildly, but eventually Sachiko had to release the head as she gave one more forceful shove to push Maddie back into the water. "Come on Maddie! Just admit you lost and apologize for being salty! No one likes that!" she shouted out, willing to forgive Maddie, even for the sand wedgie, as long as Maddie apologized!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:19 am

Maddie was still being held by her rival even after the water level had gone down, and she rebelled against those controlling hands as much as possible, shaking her head back and forth, bucking her back upwards, then side to side, trying to throw the pink-haired girl off, and maybe dump her into the water in a funny fashion! Unfortunately, she couldn't do it. She forced her release, but on nothing anywhere close to her own terms, as Sachiko gave her one last shove as she got off, sending Maddie flailing into the water with a loud, gurgling shout and a big, foaming splash!

It only took her a second to rise up, though, water pouring down her body, saliva mixed with water flowing from her mouth as she spat it out, feeling the burn of the salt in her nostrils and in the far back of her throat. Her face was red, and her eyes were wide and crazy with anger after that little stunt on Sachiko's part. "You little creep! That's not fair at all! I'll get you!" she screeched, trembling with rage, not even Sachiko's cute face doing anything to calm her down—not when it was so smug and so obviously, stupidly wrong!

"I officially won, and there's nothing you can say to change that! Now we just need to figure out what makes you so stupid!" Maddie yelled, still angry, and she rushed forward, lunging for Sachiko, lowering her head and trying to smash her skull into Sachiko's belly, giving her a full-on football-style tackle and trying to slam her down into the water!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 am

Things were reaching a new boiling point as neither girl was willing to admit defeat or fault and kept escalating the situation more and more while trying to break the other into thinking that they were right. But the two stubborn girls refused to listen to anything other than their own opinion as Sachiko did her own little victory dance, "What's fair is that you're only getting off with a light sentence! Even after you put sand up my butt, I'm just making you apologize!" she refuted, but that smug look was quickly wiped off of her face when Maddie rammed her skull into her stomach!

Eyes widened and out of breath as she fell back into the water, a big splash as a wave washed over them, Sachiko trying to push her head up above water to quickly gasp in air as she began coughing. She would begin thrashing, trying to push Maddie off of her as their bodies struggled against each other once again! "Get off! Don't make me kick your ass Maddie!" she screamed out as tensions continued to grind into one another!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:10 am

Maddie didn't want to get into a crazy catfight with this girl, but she didn't exactly have a choice, since Sachiko was pulling dirty tricks and Maddie was never going to let her use those dirty tricks to force an admission out of Maddie that wasn't true. "You're the one who needs to apologize, buttface! You started all this, and almost drowning me is way dirtier than the sandy buns I gave you!" Maddie yelled, pushing her head above water, wrapping her arms around Sachiko and dragging her up, too, their wet bodies once again sliding against each other, pressing hard, boobs compressing, abs grinding.

With Sachiko thrashing, Maddie couldn't keep herself on top, but she would only slide far enough back to get on her knees, leaving them on an even playing field. Furrowing her brow, she would bring one arm down quickly, shaping her hand into a scoop, and slicing it through the water, trying to send up a spray of ocean foam that would splatter across Sachiko's face, going back to the simplicity of a splash fight, but maintaining plenty of ferocity, as Maddie hoped that would distract her rival enough that a tits-first chest-to-chest shove would send Sachiko backward into the water!

"I'm getting tired of all this! Stop screwing around and admit you lost so we can start having some more fun! I promise I won't punish you after you apologize!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 am

Getting into a fight at the beach was something that Sachiko had never planned on today, let alone even want to on such a otherwise perfect day. But Maddie was hell bent on making sure that Sachiko's day was anything but perfect as she was doing her damnest to try and make Sachiko admit to something that was completely wrong! "No! You're the one who started all of this! You're the one making it worse by the minute!" she shouted back as Maddie pulled her up in a tight hug. She didn't waste any time to wrap her arms right back around the hot, wet body of Maddie, squeezing back as their fronts slid and mashed against each other.

On their knees the two competitive girls continued to go at it, refusing to give into the other as they stood on their knees, rushing wave waters continuing to crash into them as Sachiko threw her head forward to grind foreheads against Maddie. But it wasn't for long as Maddie slapped her face with a handful of water, forcing Sachiko to be distracted, flailing her arms about as it gave Maddie enough time to shove her chest forward and smash breasts together as she fell back into the water.

Sputtering and spitting out the water she saw Maddie looking ever so smug that she won, demanding that Sachiko apologize! The nerve of her! "Me!? This is all your fault!" she shouted out as she would swing her arm to spray water into Maddie's face, looking to give herself enough to shoot back up and ram her chest into Maddie's to force her back onto her butt! "No! You're not going to stand there and act like you've been wrong! You apologize and I'm willing to overlook your salty ass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:53 am

Sachiko was lucky she was so super cute, or else Maddie would have lost all control and just started wailing on her for acting like such a smug, annoying, self-absorbed jerk! The two of them smashed their bodies together, their four breasts squashing together and sending droplets of ocean water flying everywhere as they rolled and shoved into each other, flesh spreading out and finding every little crease and nook and cranny to fill up as they battled for superiority and the right to not be utterly pancaked underneath the other chest.

Maddie shoved into Sachiko, and grinned as the Japanese girl went flailing down into the water! Maddie put her hands on her hips and puffed her chest out. "That's what you get! Trying to fight against these weapons of boob destruction!" she taunted. "Seriously, I don't get what's so hard about just admitting you started all of this and, like, just admitting you lost to me! Thousands of girls have had to do it, and as soon as you do we can go back to having fun and maybe kiss a little more and do some gropey stuff! So stop acting like such a total buttmunch!"

Maddie would have just kept talking, just kept berating Sachiko for the stupid stuff she was doing until she gave in, but the pink-haired girl swung her arm around, spraying Maddie in the face with water, temporarily blinding her! "Kyyaah!!" she cried out, and things only got worse for her when she felt those inferior, if still cute, tits of Sachiko slamming into her own, squishing for an instant, then bouncing hers and her whole body backward, sending Maddie, now, flailing back into the water on her ass with an undignified squawk!

Maddie spluttered and coughed, wiping her face so she could open her eyes again. She could not stand that smug look on Sachiko's face, looking like she thought she won and she could force Maddie to do stuff! "Shut! Your! FACE!" Maddie yelled, as she lunged upward again, swinging both arms forward to spray Sachiko with water before, once again, she tried to bring her breasts slamming up into Sachiko's and throw her backwards!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Flinging herself upwards after spraying Maddie in the face with the salt water and giving her a taste of her own medicine, Sachiko would slam her chest right into Maddie's for a loud wet smack as she gritted her teeth as she sent Maddie crashing back into the water! "Ha Boob destruction!? Please! Those things don't stand a chance!" Sachiko let out as she reached up to cup her own set to show them off to Maddie, "They don't stand a chance against mine!" she let out with a brash smirk, knowing that words weren't going to sway Maddie and they sure as hell wasn't going to sway Sachiko herself!

She felt pretty good about forcing Maddie onto her butt, but she knew what was coming next as she saw Maddie beginning to move. Sachiko brought both of her arms up to block the water spray, she didn't need to see what was coming next as she threw out her chest in retaliation, looking to cut Maddie's breast slam attempt with her own! If she was successful, both busts would've collided with a thunderous clash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next