Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 6 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 am

Maddie got her hand slapped away from that nice, firm, yet plush boob, and waved it a little bit to try to shake out the sting of that slap. The passengers from this train were already on their way down the stairs towards the beach, and soon enough Maddie and Sachiko were going to be alone again on the platform. Even now, when a few stragglers were still passing them by, their little taunting seemed to go largely unnoticed.

Though Maddie noticed, of course, when that retaliatory finger jabbed back into her boob. She hissed, nearly squeaking at the attack, but managed to bite back any sudden noises which might give Sachiko some satisfaction. Quickly, Maddie grabbed Sachiko's wrist and yanked that hand away from her chest. She pulled it up, putting it in between their faces, and then, with a little smile, slid her hand up, interlocking her fingers with Sachiko's, holding the girl's hand, doing so with an almost ridiculous amount of importance.

"You're totally crazy if you think I let go first. I think I'm gonna have to, like, splash some cold water on you to get you to make sense." She tossed her head to the side, gesturing towards the ocean. "Maybe a nice dunking will make you admit you're inferior, Sachiko! Sachichi!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:27 am

Sachiko tried her best to elicit anything out of Maddie with jabbing her tit in retaliation, but Maddie managed to hold it all in as she grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled it away from the chest as it was raised between their faces. Sachiko smirked right back at Maddie despite not being able to complete her goal, she knew that she was getting underneath her new rival's skin, or so she'd like to think, keeping her eyes locked with her opposite as people passed them by.

Sachiko didn't object when Maddie interlocked their fingers together, playing along as she began walking towards the stairs down to the beach as Maddie gestured towards them. She was taking the initiative to try and dictate the pace as she pulled along Maddie at a quicken pace. "Come then Mad Mad! I'll show you that whatever race you wanna do, I'm going to beat you to the finish line!" she declared, flashing Maddie a grin before attempting to free her hand and leave her in her dust as she sprinted towards the ocean, clutching her bag's strap tightly as she mad dashed towards the shore!

The competitive girl bolted pass several people, staying light on her feet to pivot from right to left to weave between the obstacles that were in her way as she made it onto the sands!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:53 pm

"Heh heh." Maddie just noticed that Sachiko's shirt said "Booby Lover." That was amazing, and she probably needed to get one of those. Maybe once Sachiko was defeated she could ask about it. Or just take it!

The two of them were never going to back down in any arena, and so even their reactions to being jabbed in the boob by the other were similar. A brief instant of shock, followed by swallowing up any more emotions which could be seen as weakness and removing the offending hand from the offended breast. Maddie would grab Sachiko's hand, yank it up, then, slowly, relax that hold, and let her fingers slide in between her new rival's, fitting them neatly together, letting them hold hands. It was definitely cute, but it was also intense, as the hand-holding only served as a tool for the two of them. As soon as she suggested they head down to the beach, Maddie would give Sachiko a yank, trying to make the girl stumble along with her.

And then Sachiko yanked her right back, and Maddie almost yelped as her foot slid and nearly fell flat on her face. She recovered her balance, though, and would try to be faster still than Sachiko and start dragging the pink-haired cutie along again instead...though while they were on the stairs Maddie would, reluctantly, allow a little truce to hold, if Sachiko did. She didn't want to send one or both of them careening down that staircase.

But as soon as they hit the sand at the bottom of the platform, Maddie would spring into action, disentangling their fingers and suddenly taking off for the water, at the exact same time as Sachiko! She clutched her bag tightly as she surged forward, diving between two girls in conversation, leaping left and right to avoid families and high schoolers as she tried to hurry to the ocean before her rival could! She wasn't even paying attention to Sachiko as she cut sharply to her left, aiming to find an open running lane and dance triumphantly the last hundred feet or so into the water!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:10 am

The two newly claimed rivals sprinted off of each other, releasing the other's hands after a tight yanking battle on their tightly gripped hands. Neither one of them was willing to let the other take and advantage and that remained true as both of them, continuing to prove that they were on the exact wavelength, sprinted off onto the sand.

Sachiko wasn't being careful, in fact she was being incredible reckless as she dove and cut through groups of people to squeeze out any bit distance between her and Maddie. Her eye would constantly dart out to the side to keep tabs on Maddie and her new rival was keeping stride with her, taking the same amount of risks as Sachiko. It brought a smile to her lips as she enjoyed having someone who would do whatever it took to win, pushing themselves to as far as they could to their limits!

It pumped Sachiko up even more as her eyes remained locked to the ocean, the two of them reaching an open way towards the sea as Sachiko sped up. A dog sudden got in Sachiko's path, but she didn't miss a stride as she immediately vaulted right over the dog, leaping up with the easily of grace and effort as she landed and continued running towards the ocean, her pace getting ever quicker!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 am

Though she was trying to just focus on her running, Maddie couldn't help but steal a glance or two over to the side, seeing how Sachiko was doing in her mad sprint into the ocean. They were neck and neck, though of course Maddie was a tiny bit ahead, since she was obviously harder, better, faster, and stronger. Maddie would have to drop her bag at some point, both to keep it from getting soaked and to lighten her load for the final push to the finish line. As long as there were obstacles, though, she was reluctant to do so. She hurdled over a couple of girls tanning their nice backsides, getting a couple of shocked squeals as she might have kicked some sand up, then rushed by just in front of the dog before it could get in front of her, too.

They were making their way through the thickest part of the crowd, but soon enough the density of bodies would drop off precipitously and it would just be a footrace. Maddie juked to her left, avoiding an older woman carrying a beer, then threaded her way between two big beach umbrellas. Coming out from between those, she nearly ran into a beach volleyball game before she lurched hard to her left again, her path getting closer and closer to Sachiko's by necessity as they were nearly at the home stretch...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 am

Sachiko wanted to go faster, she needed to go faster and she could already tell what was slowing her down. Her back over her shoulder kept flopping with each step she took and was putting on drag on her with wind resistance. There was a lot of technical stuff that Sachiko could apply from Track and Field that she once took in high school, but the important thing that she got from this was that she needed to find a place to set it down as she was coming up on a dude's get together that had a cooler between them as Sachiko tuck and roll side ways, spinning her way through the air and over the cooler to maintain her momentum and continuing to race down the beach.

They were closing in onto the closest point to the water, but that was where most of the beachgoers were gathered, the density of humanity was going to make it difficult for the girls to make their way. There was a dip in the sand as Sachiko jumped, preparing to land on a lower part in the sand, what she was not expecting was that there were a bunch of kids making sand castles in that area. Sachiko's eyes widened, she didn't want to lose but at the same time she didn't want to be going around kicking down kids' sand castles. Quickly she had to readjust, looking for all of the areas that were clear between the castles as she planned out three steps, stomping between the sand structures and even managing to narrowly avoid destroying a detailed looking court yard by stomping right in the middle of it, leaving the walls unharmed by the court having a big foot print in the center.

Sachiko gave a quick apology as she continued sprinting off, there was the waves just in the distance as she sped up, wanting to be the first with her feet in the water!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:44 am

Maddie hurdled over a sunbathing socialite and kept on bolting for the ocean, her bag slapping uncomfortably against her back with every stride. She wanted to set it down, but slowing down even a step to let it drop off her shoulder could let Sachiko take the lead. Even though Maddie was slower with it on, unable to turn on those track rockets she had cultivated during a record-setting high school career, she could not afford to run the risk of taking it off. She was certain she was faster than Sachiko. She could not leave any doubt that that was the case; couldn't give Sachiko even the slightest opportunity to close the gap between them!

The California girl managed to skirt the edge of the big concentration of sand castles, running along the bed of a wide, flat moat one engineering-minded child had created and then cutting hard to her right to avoid a surprisingly massive, intimidating wall which rose up nearly to her waist. Having made it around those obstacles, the thick swell of humanity began to peter out, and she had room to run. She sped past more sunbathers, more families, more surfers as she saw the water getting closer, the wet sand just a few feet away a stark indicator of just how close she was...

Just when she was sure the race was over, a little girl, probably no more than five years old, bolted in front of her, obviously oblivious to the prideful struggle she was wandering across the path of. Lucky for her and her frantic mother, Maddie had some impressive brakes, and the juking ability of a Heisman winner. She skidded, not quite to a halt, on one foot, and leapt hard to her left, trying to swing around in a sort of odd, forward-moving arc, to land on one foot and regain her running stride in a surprisingly smooth-ish motion!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:29 am

There was the last sprint, nothing but open sand ahead of her and the ocean's edge, Sachiko sprinted ahead of her as she tried to leave Maddie in the sand behind her. She wanted to look over her shoulder to see just how far Maddie was from her. But in her time in track and field and along with her competitive personality, she knew that looking back was nothing but wasted time when she could see her goal in front of her. Maddie could've been feet behind her, a foot behind her, or even inches behind her. All that was important was that she was behind her and she had to focus otherwise, Maddie could sprint past her if she was anything less than completely focused.

It was the last sprint that was the most important, especially between two evenly paced combatants! Everything up to this point tested the two of their's ability to correctly asset the best possible path while having the reflexes to ensure that they wouldn't slip up, not even for a split second. Now at this stage, it came down to raw power!

Sachiko's sandals flew off of her feet, the footwear was only slowing her down in the sand, unnecessarily picking up sand and increasing the drag on her body. Now that her feet was free, there was less traction as her feet sunk more into the sand. But now she had better control over her feet, there was no split second drag to slow her down anymore as she charged full speed at the water's edge, rushing as she splashed feet first in the water!

"Yay! Winner is Sachiko!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:49 am

Maddie had almost fallen there, but thanks to her absolutely amazing track and field skills she had saved herself without missing a step, preserving her lead in this race! She could not afford to glance over and check where Sachiko was, of course. A sideways head would ruin her aerodynamics and could even let the Japanese girl catch up to her. Whether the pink-haired butt bumper was only a couple of steps behind or half a beach away, Maddie was giving this race everything she had as the crowd parted completely, leaving her a wide-open running lane and allowing her to just turn on the gas!

Maddie let out a little war cry as her legs suddenly surged even harder than before, digging deep into the sand with each step to find purchase enough to kick off from, sending her own sandals flying as she flew down the beach, accelerating rapidly. She would not let up for even an instant, never stop staring straight ahead. She powered forward, accelerating and accelerating until finally her footfalls were sending water droplets in all directions as she charged into the ocean!

"Woo! And Maddie is the winner!" she cheered, finally letting up and slowing down, finally giving herself the reward of looking over her shoulder at her defeated rival. As she slowed down following her victory, the obviously less-experienced Sachiko had to have been barreling forward yet, as she ended up right alongside Maddie when the American looked. "Suck my butt, Chi-Chi! You lost!" she would gloat, letting her bag slip from her shoulder and tossing it over towards her sandals, so she would have her arms free for some taunting. She turned around and put her hands on her hips, thrusting her butt at Sachiko in time with a little song: "Sachi is a lo-ser! Sachi is a lo-ser!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:49 am

Sachiko was reveling in her victory. Or at least, she was supposed to.

The pink haired, ultra competitive girl heard Maddie proclaim herself the winner as she turned with a look of confusion. She didn't know how far Maddie was behind her, and why would she when she was clearly in the lead? "Wh-what are you talking about!? I'm the winner! You were waaaaaay behind me!" she shouted as she tossed her bag back onto the beach, allowing it to get a good distance away from the water. She was not going to let Maddie insinuate in any way, shape, or form that she could possible the winner when she was eating Sachiko's sand this entire time!

In her mind that was fact.

Sachiko was not appreciating being called a loser when she in fact was the winner. "Nuh uh! Maddie is the loser!" she shouted out as she saw the butt being shoved out at her as she immediately turned around and tried to smack Maddie's butt with her own for a heavy hip hook!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next