Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:21 am

Maddie scoffed and shook her head as the girl continued to insist she won. There was no way Maddie had lost that contest against this girl, this, uh, whatever-her-name-was, because Maddie did not lose contests. It was silly to even conceive of a world where Maddie Lux could lose a contest like that, especially with pride on the line.

And yet, she was absolutely glad that the girl continued to insist she won. Because even though she didn't, it proved that she had pride on the line, too. That she was a worthy opponent who wouldn't back down even in the face of overwhelming odds!

She was the sort of girl whom Maddie, really, really, really liked! The butt and boobs and adorable, perfect face were only part of it!

"Why would I look at you first? If I did, I would lose the contest! It makes no sense!" Maddie would insist, laying it out for the girl as she pinched her cheeks. The girl gently moved her away, though, and presented a rather convincing counterargument in the form of a thrust of her beautiful, round butt for Maddie's inspection. Maddie's eyes immediately found it, and she bit her lip as the mere sight of it kinda turned her on. "Mmmm...I'm not saying you don't have a bomb bod," the American girl said, bringing one hand around to give that rump a good, hard spank, hanging on after that to give it a squeeze, caressing it. "It's, like...just the perfect kind of body I like to have under me...almost as cute as mine! Ba-BAM!" She counterattacked by popping out her own butt, wiggling it to try to mesmerize the pink-haired girl!

"Admit it! You aren't gonna be able to resist me! You want your face under this butt right now!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:42 am

Letting out a quick groan as her cheeks were pinched, Sachiko brought her hands up to pull the invading hands off of her face, swinging her head from side to side to try and shake the little sting out of her face. Sachiko had won practically every physical contest she got into and there was no way that she was going to accept the fact that she lost now! Victory was the only option that was ever presented to the pink haired girl and she wasn't about to write it into her dictionary as she continued to stare into the sky blue eyes of the girl in front of her.

But just because she didn't want to accept the lost, doesn't mean that she was getting angry. Just the opposite really. Sachiko was in love with competition, letting herself be pushed to the limit by a strong opponent. It was all so wonderful with that high that she could barely contain herself!

She saw the look that the other girl gave as she popped out her butt, smiling to herself quite pleased with herself as she listen to the girl dodging the question of being under her spell. Sachiko's eyes would widen in response when the other girl fired back with a hip throwing butt reveal of her own! She had to admit, it was a bit entrancing...to put it mildly. Sachiko's eyes flashed with a sparkling tint to it before she quickly got herself under control, she wasn't going to let herself slip that much! "Ha! You wish!" she quickly covered up her little slip up, forcing herself to peel her eyes away from the butt and back up to the blue eyes of her mystery girl.

"I'm the one who gets cute bodies underneath me! When I beat them in the ring! Even if we're near the beach, that doesn't change anything!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 am

Maddie had been nearly hypnotized by the girl's butt, but the girl was just as susceptible—no, wait, definitely more susceptible—to the entrancing qualities of Maddie's hindquarters! Grinning, Maddie kept on wiggling her booty, swishing it back and forth and back and forth to keep the girl looking. The Californian was having an absolute blast so far, and she just hoped that the girl didn't lose her competitive edge when Maddie started decisively beating her at things! If the girl kept on going, kept on fighting against Maddie to the bitter end, then the end for her might not be very bitter at all, if Maddie had anything to say about it.

If there was anything she loved as much as competing, it was a competitive girl with a totally bangin' body to match her spirit.

And, boy, did this girl have some spirit. She was totally spunky, challenging Maddie at every turn, refusing to budge an inch, the two of them constantly butting metaphorical heads. Maddie, deciding to make that literal, turned back to face the girl head-on, and moved in, wrapping her arms around the pink-haired beachgoer tightly, and pressing their foreheads together, blue and purple eyes now less than an inch apart as Maddie kept on staring.

"Yeah, that doesn't change anything...I'm going to kick your ass, even if we don't have a ring, and then I'm gonna make you beg for more!" Maddie insisted, loudly, but there was still no malice behind those words. The girls were both clearly having a blast challenging each other, trying to push each other's buttons. Maddie brought her hands down, grabbing ahold of that ass again in their hug. "What do you think of that, loser~?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 am

Sachiko was trying her best, and failing at that, to keep the allure of the mystery girl's butt at bay. But with her swishing and swinging that butt around it was hard not to look at it. How the booty shorts folded up right underneath the butt cheeks and giving a perfect view of the barely covered butt.

The two strong willed girls continued to clash in every aspect, physically, mentally, and spiritually Sachiko would say as she saw the girl walking up to her. Smiling back she didn't back away, walking forward until the two were locked together, foreheads pushing against one another and arms wrapping around the other to lock the two of them into a tight hug! Sachiko kept her smile big and wide, brimming with excitement when she heard the other girl throw down a challenge that she couldn't pass up!

"Oh? Make me beg you say? I've never begged for anything! I've always been able to take what I want! And you and your cute butt beaten underneath me is what I want! Name your game! Beach Wrestling? Ocean Wrestling? Hell, I'll even go for some Street Wrestling right here if it meant pinning you even faster!" Sachiko fired back as she would lower her hands down to grab onto those bare ass cheeks, giving them a hard squeeze as she felt the same being done back to her. The fiery girl in front of her, with that indomitable will made her all the more giddy with excitement with such an opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 am

The two of them were of one mind, hugging each other tightly, pressing their foreheads together and continuing their staredown, letting their hands descend to firm round butts and squeeze away. Maddie had had plenty of rivals in her lifetime, but few who could compete with her in anything, and fewer still who were so confident, so cocky, so competitive...so much like her! She kept drinking in the pink-haired girl's body with her eyes. Whose butt was bigger? Whose boobs were bigger? Whose legs looked longer? Who would be made to beg for the first time in her life when all of this was said and done?

Maddie giggled almost uncontrollably as her foe spoke. "Glad you're ready for it, because I'm leaving the beach today with you over my shoulder! I want that cute butt under me for a good old-fashioned hump session!" She laughed and lifted a hand, letting it fall on that Japanese booty for another hard spank.

"I want to do all of that. And more. I want to prove I'm better than you in every way. I want to force you to admit you can't keep up with me and beg to be underneath me. So, let's make it official." She paused, and cleared her throat. "I, Maddox Diane Lawson, being of sound mind and absolutely frickin' fantastic booty, do hereby declare an all-out war of bangin' beach bods against you, Cute Pink-Haired Girl Who Totally Looked First, until such time that you admit that I am better than you at everything. No challenge may be declined, and no loser can go un-humiliated so long as the war is still on." She grinned her widest grin yet, before puckering her lips and smacking them at the other girl. "If you agree to the terms as laid out by Maddie, please seal this declaration of war with a kiss."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am

A pure body to body test? It was a while since Sachiko had one of those, ever since she trounced a girl back in high school so easily, no other girl had the guts to even try and compete with her physically in terms of body beauty. Honestly, even that challenge before was nothing but a small rise in Sachiko as the initial excitement was immediately fizzled out with being way more easier than she expected.

But this girl right here, already she can see the fire practically burning off of her in this Summer Heat as the two continued to squeeze each other. The heat that was radiating off Maddox Diane Lawson as she found out her name was infectious to the pink haired girl as her eyes went into serious mode, stars forming in her eyes as her lips curled into a fierce smile. "You're going to have to do everything that you can if you want to get me tired enough to even carry me!" The thought of losing and being carried off for whatever Maddox wanted didn't even cross Sachiko's mind, and even if it did, it would serve as a good motivator not to lose. Because she was the one who was going to walk out of this beach underneath her own power!

"Then I, Sachiko Takahashi accept your declaration of war! No matter the effort, no matter the lengths, I shall meet you, Maddie, Girl who Wanted and Did Look First, with everything I have, everything I shall have, and everything I will have in order to beat you and your banging bomb body!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Maddie was more than giddy about this challenge, about the prospect of going body-to-body with this cute pink-haired girl, this girl with such a strong competitive drive that in a competition to see who liked competitions more it would probably only lose to Maddie's own. She knew she didn't need to make the formal declaration—clearly, they both knew what they wanted, as they squeezed each other in the summer sun, sweat starting to condense on their smooth skin as they felt the heat emanating from each other's bodies. But in a contest between two girls so proud of their bodies and confident in their abilities, Maddie felt like a bit of ceremony added even more gravity, and even more excitement.

Plus, it was just, like, totally fun to do things this way. And evidently her war opponent, Ms. Sachiko Takahashi, felt the same way! Maddie snorted as the girl taunted her about the effort she would have to put in to win. "Pssssh, I could carry you off right now if I wanted to! You can't keep up with me, no matter how bootylicious and bombastic and bubbly your bod is!" Maddie retorted, wagging a finger at the Japanese girl.

"And besides, you already lost the Paying Attention to What I Say Contest!" Maddie cleared her throat, then repeated, with extra emphasis: "If you agree to the terms laid out by Maddie, please seal this declaration of war with a kiss!" And she smacked her lips again, leaning in a little closer still.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:43 am

Sachiko had gotten a head of herself, having missed the important part of the challenge in which she had to accept with a kiss. Normally Sachiko would've been hesitant in locking lips with a complete stranger, but then again the same could be said about locking butts with said stranger and challenging them to a body to body duel.

Of course she wasn't going to back down from this, puckering her lips. "Jeez! You didn't even let me have a chance to be dramatic! I was holding that off for a big moment too!"
Sachiko fake whined, trying to hide her blunder through a poor attempt to recover from the misstep. But she didn't let that get to her, even if it was demoralizing in it's own way to have given the first mistake up. She was going to have to make it up with a 110% when their contest got going.

"Well then. Pucker up Maddie, this will be the start of a long and hard day for you! You're going to lose this war! You and your banging body with that bootastic butt of yours is going down!" Sachiko let out as she leaned forward, looking to start off with a forceful kiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am

Sachiko had forgotten the kiss, and that gave Maddie an infinite leg up and bragging point against the Japanese girl for approximately the next million years! Any sign of weakness was going to be seized upon, pointed out, declared as a victory by the other girl, and the first victory, even though it was largely a hollow one, went to Ms. Maddox Diane Lawson of Los Angeles!

"Yeah, yeah, holding off for approximately half past never, I think!" Maddie taunted, definitely not about to let Sachiko get away with that kind of ploy. "Technically you didn't even agree to the declaration of war yet, 'cause it's only considered official when you kiss me! So hurry up and pucker up, Buttercup!" She snickered and pushed out her lips, ready to meet Sachiko's in a kiss to officialize their war—though she was a little surprised with just how forceful the kiss was when it came!

"Mmmm!"

She was expecting a quick kiss, but Sachiko seemed intent on proving a point. Well, let her try! Maddie would quickly shove her face forward, too, mashing her lips as hard as she could against Sachiko's, even their noses pressing together as the kiss seemed to herald the start of their real battle!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Sachiko was going to work hard, much harder right from the get go. There was going to be a lot of ground to cover after that slip up, she had a feeling that Maddie wasn't going to let up after that. She was going to horde it over her head for as long as she could! Which Sachiko would've done the same if the situation was reversed.

"Pffffffff! You would've been drooling at the bit to get at this body all the way! Don't act like you wouldn't!" Sachiko taunted right back, refusing to let her slip up hold her back with embarrassment. They pressed lips against each other, the two soft pairs of lips mashing against each other as both girls tried their best to overtake the other. Sachiko could feel Maddie pushing back with her lips as her head was forced back a bit, but she wasn't going to give up!

"Mmmmmmm!"

Sachiko would shove back, although it was just a thing to show that this was now official, Sachiko was already riled up with winning that she sought to beat Maddie in everything! Including this kiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next