Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet - Page 5 Empty Re: Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 am

Kaede couldn't but think about one of her grandmother’s favorite sayings at a time like. An old English one, how did it go? ‘Pride goes before the fall’, or something like that.

If that was true, then Kaede’s fall was right around the corner, as her pride was promising to be in tatters soon. It was hard to be all that haughty when you’d been beaten around, slapped about, submitted so that the whole world could hear, and now had your former opponent’s toes in your mouth, while she practically demanded obedience.

There was some understandable hesitation for a moment, as Kaede’s eyes switched to the referee for a nervous second, but if there was any sympathy here, it wasn’t going to be found with her. She’d signed up. She accepted the rules. This was what came along with it, point blank.

When the moment passed, Kaede began to suck away, wrapping her lips around Chloe’s toe and treating it like she was a baby with her bottle.

Back to top Go down

Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet - Page 5 Empty Re: Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet

Post by BritBrat Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Chloe saw her eyes turn to the ref. She chuckles to herself. No point asking him fror mercy. Kaede signed up to it. She knew what was at stake. So she better pay her dues.

And she sure did, her lips getting to work on her big toe. Chloe purrs in delight. THIS is what she was looking for. That moment have finally come. Hacing her victim more...subservient.

"Yesss..." Chloe moans. "Get right to work...my pet..." She would soon push a few more toes inside, giving her more to deal with. She might as well test her out. How mych she could take. One toe turned into two...then three...then four...then five...all of her black pedicured toes cramming inside the brat's mouth.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:11 pm

While this was hardly the first time Kaede had ever lost a match in the AFW, the whole tone felt different, now. It wasn’t the usual thing, where she lost and got embarrassed and it was all over in a flash - no, this was lingering. Chloe was making sure every moment got dragged out to the maximum extent.

When the second toe came in, Kaede managed to keep it together.

By the third, she began to falter.

With the fourth, the troubles really began, as she had to spread her mouth wider, open her jaw more, pull her tongue back further, ignore the way that dangly thing in the back of her mouth was getting tickled…

The fifth was too much. She had to pull out and turn her head away and gag, spitting out on the floor even as she tried to bring more air into her lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:03 am

There was a known phrase. "To the winner go the spoils." Chloe is making sure she showcases her dominance here in this ring. By making an example out of this punk. She wanted her victims to be...diligent...humbled...

Chloe's foot is shoved in deeper inside the mouth of the punkette. She counted in her head how much she could really take in.

It's like a disgusting version of the 'Chubby Bunny' Challenge

Chloe soon sees that she is having trouble by four. Watching her jaw open wider, maybe, just maybe she could get all five in.

Nope, she pulled out. Challenged failed.

The raven haired victor wasn't gonna have that however. To her, the job is not yet done. So Chloe responded by giving Kaede another two sole slaps, a lot more harder this time and aimed to turn her head back to face her tormentor. She would plant her sole right on her lips, the arch pressing on them, rubbing on it a little.

"Did I say you are allowed to do that, brat?" Chloe growls. "You are allowed to take a break when I allow you to." She raises up her foot and presses the big toe and second toe on her lips, her heel popped up in the air, turning her foot by the ankle this way and that, looking like she is extinguishing a cigarette. "Start again."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 am

For some reason, Kaede had thought that, maybe, Chloe would give her a break after she failed to suck on five toes at once, that she’d ease up and show some mercy. Kind of a stupid idea. Couldn’t say where it came from.

Instead of a reprieve, Kaede got two fresh slaps in the face, battering her head from side to side, forcing it in the center again. Sure enough, Chloe was looking down on her with the same disdain most people saved for cockroaches, with her foot presented.

The intent was obvious. Even if it wasn’t, Chloe hammered it home in the bluntest way possible.

So. Back to it.

Kaede started again, sucking on Chloe’s small toe and working her way up, taking in one after the other. Two...three…

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Chloe was giving this brat a good lesson of how to be a slave. She is a girl that wants no less, especially in humiliation. And she certainly isn't gonna let the poor girl free until she has her dues. Like a true loser.

Kaede eventually started again, working her way up. It would take a while for this foot dom to get lost in pleasure again, but she had to make sure she could take all five. She didn't care if she can't really handle that, what she wants, she gets. If she has to shove that foot right down her throat then so be it. But for now, just the toes. She'll think about getting a better oral pedicure soon...

Chloe looks behind her shoulder, her eyes watching Kaede's legs. She soon has a more sinister idea that would really send a good message to the rest of the AFW, a cruel smirk showing on her black lips.

"You better get that tongue working, dear. And I will know if you aren't doing a good job. So impress me."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 am

”One more toe! One more toe! One more toe!”

The crowd was certainly having a good time, having firmly decided who they wanted to throw their support behind. And Chloe was definitely enjoying herself as she loomed over head, the perfect picture of dominance.

In fact, it seemed like the only person not enjoying the moment to the fullest to was Kaede. Not that anyone in attendance seemed to care all that much.

It took some stretching, some work, and Kaede had to widen her jaw far more than anyone would think a good idea, but she managed to get all five toes in her mouth eventually, forcing off the gag reflex as she did. Her tongue went to work from there, lavishly lapping at each one in turn. Over, under, and in-between.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:09 pm

"Good girl." Chloe says as she leers down at her victim. Sometimes even slaves need compliments.

Now that Kaede finally got all of the toes inside, Chloe can relax and just enjoy the tongue of the young girl lapping all over them diligently. Even more better as the crowd in attendance throw their support of the dark haired beauty. They just want to see some good and hot humiliation, and Chloe was more than happy to give them a show.

She spread her toes wide, making sure that Kaede's tongue gets between them. Although if the pinkette's jaw would remain to be seen. Chloe would then hop off her other foot so that she could stand on her chest, causing the right foot to be shoved deeper in the mouth of Kaede.

She's a small girl. So of course she needs something to make her taller.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 am

Chloe’s compliment actually gave some relief to Kaede, as silly as it might’ve sounded. Sure, it was snide and condescending and did nothing to help the bad-ass imagine she was trying to foster, but at least it was a sign that the foot fetishist was starting to get her fill. The sooner she got her rocks off, the sooner Kaede could go about with the rest of her life and get that chocolate milkshake she’d desperately need to wash the taste out of her mouth.

Should’ve known better. Fast learning was never her thing.

Chloe began to make a bad situation even worse, as she spread her toes and pushed Kaede’s mouth past its already stretched limits. When it seemed like the situation couldn’t be worse, Chloe made it so, as she hoped up and started surfing her body, driving her foot even deeper into Kaede’s maw.

And all Kaede could do was squirm and send out muffled screams, looking up at the vile woman with silent pleas that would certainly be ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:12 pm

She knew by doing that it was gonna hurt Kaede. She just doesn't care. As long as she gets her fill.

She stabled herself, wobbling a little before she got her balance and standing over the body of her victim. ""Mmmm. I guess I don't need these heels of mine. I could just use you instead." Chloe watched with glee as Kaede squirm, not taking to the screams that are muffled by her foot in her mouth. She looks down with a sick grin on her face, her eyes watching hers.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you trying to say something. Didn't quite catch that, my dear." The raven-haired sadistic woman laughs, not an ounce of pity for the pinkette's current predicament. She does some mini bounces on the poor young girl, just as one does when you're on a trampoline, causing more pain for Kaede.

Of course, she could make it a trampling session. But she has other ideas.

So to the relief of Kaede, Chloe soon gets off of her, the vile tormentress hops off the tall pink haired girl, her foot sliding out of Kaede's mouth. The pinkette's saliva coating her toes and some of the metatarsus.

"You did well to take all of that. There might be a future for you after all..." Chloe chuckles as she moves towards the legs of Kaede. "...So I'll give you a very special reward." With that, Chloe grabs the fabric of the punk's trousers and goes to strip it off her!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next