Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Raising the Bar

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Raising the Bar - Page 6 Empty Re: Raising the Bar

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:17 am

Maybe it was just Blossom’s imagination, but she could swear that it was getting colder all of the sudden. Like the whole world around them had just collectively dropped by ten degrees.

The one bit of solace that she could take was that Millie didn’t seem to be mad at her - not yet, anyway. Her ire was clearly focused on Cammy, and she was content to let it sit there for a moment. Hopefully she could find a way to quell the fire that she’d idiotically sparked in the first place.

”Well…” She took a moment to ponder Cammy’s question and looked between the two of them and back to Millie. Maybe keeping her out of the ring would’ve been a good idea for the moment, letting her cool off.

She looked up at Cammy, then down, then up again. ”Well, you wrestle, too, right? How about you and I try a spar?”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:28 am

"Hmm..?" Cammy asked, the smile fading from her face for the first time in the conversation as Blossom's offer seemed to register in her mind. The blonde's eyes focused down on the American and her painted red lips pursed as she thought about it. By the ring, Millie had frozen, the Briton raising an eyebrow at her new friend.

"Well, that does sound fun, doesn't it?" She purred, taking on a cat-like expression as she looked at Blossom with the expression that a cat may give a mouse that it was toying with. "Come along then Blossom, let's see what you've got. Millie, go play with your weights." She said, waving her hand idly in the direction of the weight benches as she strutted past the Briton and stepped up to the ring, pulling herself inside.

"I need a spotter for that," Millie responded in a monotone, staring blankly over at her manager.

"Oh, that's right." Cammy laughed, lightly smacking herself on the head for forgetting. "Well then, you can just watch in that case."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

Blossom couldn’t get away from the feeling that she was in quicksand, and everything she did to try and escape just made her sink further and further into the pit. Not that failing at something ever stopped her from trying hard at it, but she could ignore how chilly the climate was and how quickly it had gotten that way.

She made her way into the ring, and casted a curious eye towards Millie when Cammy wasn’t looking, along with an unspoken ‘Did I mess up?’ The last thing she wanted to do was push her new friend away, but that seemed to be exactly what Cammy was doing. For some reason.

”Um…” She held a hesitant hand up as she stood on the apron. ”Millie doesn’t have to go anywhere, right? I mean…” She shrugged, then perked up when an idea occurred to her.

”Hey, maybe you could referee?” She beamed down at her new friend, hoping that idea would float. Seemed like a neat way to include them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:31 am

Millie's look softened as she noticed Blossom giving her a bit of a look. She tilted her head, tightening her lips and showing an awkward expression of clenched teeth while pulling at her collar, trying her best to show that she wasn't mad, but she found their situation most definitely less than favourable.

"Hmm...?" Cammy asked, her grin fading just a touch. "Well I-"

"Yes." Millie jumped in, this time not giving her manager a chance to speak. "I would love to referee. Gives me something to do." She finished, beaming back up at Blossom and then turning and giving Cammy a smug look, taking a small amount of satisfaction at seeing her manager sulk silently.

"Very well," Cammy conceded after a long moment of silence. "Whenever you're ready then."

"Ding ding ding!" Millie shouted, deciding to be a little goofy with her friend seeing as how she didn't exactly have a bell at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 am

Success!

Blossom’s ever-present smile widened even further when Millie agreed to get involved. Letting her referee was a good way to keep involved and prevent any shenanigans, if indeed there were shenanigans to be had. Plus, it seemed to brighten her new friend right back. Cammy didn’t seem to pleased, but she wasn’t miffed enough to call the whole thing off. It was all good.

The ‘match’ began and Blossom dropped into her wrestling stance right away - legs spread, base solid, eyes forward, hands up. She wasn’t sure what to expect from the blonde - she was tall and well-built, but then again, so was Millie, and Blossom was able to overpower her. Would that work here? One way to know.

She moved in, nice and slow, offering a test of strength to kick things off. Even if Cammy didn’t accept it, it would give her some idea of the thought process going on in this woman’s head. Not a bad way to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:27 am

Cammy kept quiet as Millie acted goofy for once in her life, and Blossom kept being the bright beam of sunshine that she was from what the blonde had seen so far. She could still have fun with this, but it wouldn't be quite as fun with a referee watching her every little move. Still, she was certain she could find some fun ways to control this girl.

The blonde's smile returned to her as she watched Blossom drop into her wrestling stance. She decided to play around with the girl for a little bit, and instead of reciprocating the stance, the blonde paced back and forth, keeping her eyes trained on the American.

She waited until Blossom moved in and offered up a test of strength before dropping into a wrestling stance herself, accepting and pushing back against the American. She put up more of a fight than her British client, pushing at Blossom to probe her strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Blossom, for her part, wasn’t sure what to make of Cammy. She was clearly athletic, tall and fit and reasonably strong. She was also really, really weird, and she couldn’t get a good read on the woman as she strutted about. Not that Blossom was renowned for her skill at sussing out intentions, but still.

There was something about Cammy’s smile that was simultaneously welcoming and creepy. Like, if a spider could smile to a fly, that was the way it look.

For a moment, it was hard to tell what she was about to do, but the blonde fell in line after a moment and took up Blossom’s offer, plowing into her with a hard lockup. She took a step back, then another, before she slammed her feet hard into the floor and halted Cammy’s progress. ”Ha! Not bad!” She chirped, as she pressed her forehead against her foe’s. ”Now, let’s see…”

Blossom tried to pulled away, duck under Cammy’s shoulder, and come up behind her, attempting to pull her arm along into a wristlock after she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Millie watched the two from the sidelines, keeping a close eye on her manager as she locked up with her new friend. If the blonde tried anything untowards, she was going to use her position as unofficial referee to its full potential. Its full, unofficial potential that was. That suddenly didn't seem like a lot of potential as she thought about it.

Cammy was starting to have fun, feeling Blossom backtrack a couple of steps before managing to halt her progress by slamming her feet into the canvas. "You too." She purred, pressing her forehead up against the American's and staring down into her eyes.

The blonde kept grinning as she felt Blossom pull away, ducking under her shoulder and grabbing her in a wristlock. "Oh my, I didn't realize you were so nimble." She said, immediately trying to escape the lock, twisting with Blossom and trying to roll her arm towards the American's thumb, hoping to free her arm that way. If she was successful, the blonde would then slide in and try to bring a knee up into Blossom's stomach, wanting to see the American doubled over in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 am

Okay, between the eyes and the deep breathes and all the purring, Blossom was having the hardest time shaking off the impression that  Cammy was coming on to her. Not that she minded - at least, she wouldn’t have minded a few months ago, before she and Death Bunny became an item. Now, it was more than a little unnerving, and she wondered if that was the intent.

Whatever the case, she didn’t have to put up with that for long, as her quick counter worked and brought her behind the taller woman, holding in a controlling wristlock, but it would be a good way to weaken Cammy and see if she had the wherewithal to get out of this.

At it turned out, she did.

In an impressive display, Cammy slipped out of the hold in a single move, leaving Blossom holding nothing but air. ’Nice-” A knee to the stomach stopped her compliment halfway, as it sunk deep in between her pecs. Blossom found herself stumbling back to the ropes and she gripped her gut, taking a moment to suck back in all the air that had just been forced out.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:00 am

Despite the initial response to their meeting not going exactly as she had planned, Cammy was having a wonderful time now. Seeing Millie get all flustered by her refusal to break any rules was payment enough, and though the Brit was trying to hide it, she could tell. She could tell by the way that the ex-pilot bit her lip, by the way her hands clenched at her sides, and how her eyes were focused in on the blonde.

She thought she could also detect a hint of discomfort from her American opponent, just a hint whenever she got more flirty than usual. That, combined with the feeling of Blossom's pecs on her knee was making this even more fun.

"Oh dear, did I interrupt you?" She purred with a smile, grabbing at Blossom's arm and trying to Irish whip her at the ropes, setting up for a clothesline on the American. "I'm so very sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum