Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomoko Iida vs. Izumi Hartmann

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tomoko Iida vs. Izumi Hartmann - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomoko Iida vs. Izumi Hartmann

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 2:54 am

Tomoko's dropkick seemed to miss the target, and when she was about to pivot in order to continue her attacks, Izumi went to deliver a dropkick of her own, hitting her right on her back. "Haughhh!!" She cried out in pain as she took the hit before she was sent tumbling down to the mat. She grimaced, trying to soldier on and endure the pain as she brought her hand to the spot where she was hit in order to soothe the pain.

Not wanting to be taken advantage of, Tomoko would roll over to her side before getting up on all four. Still in a rather vulnerable position, she would attempt to get on her knees and turn around to face Izumi so that she could see what she was up to. Even though she was in no shape to do any attack at the moment, at the very least she would be able to see Izumi's attacks so that she could counter her attacks with her own!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Tomoko Iida vs. Izumi Hartmann - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomoko Iida vs. Izumi Hartmann

Post by Kamoi Sun May 28, 2017 9:07 pm

When she felt her dropkick connect with the back of her opponent, Izumi focused on keeping up the assault, rolling back to her feet and once more moving towards the rope to use them to propell herself towards Tomoko one more time.

When she was close enough, Izumi jumped, this time raising both her legs, aiming to slam both of her knees into her opponent's chest. This was a risky move as Tomoko could probably easily catch her like this, but Izumi felt like if this hit, she would have a much easier time continuing her attack.
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 1:59 am

Still reeling from the dropkick earlier, Tomoko couldn't defend herself against Izumi's knee strike on her chest, causing her to cry out in pain once the attack connected. "Auugghh!!" Her generous bosoms jiggled slightly upon impact, and she would blush slightly upon realizing this. But now, as the hit connected, Tomoko could tell that Izumi was already within her arm reach, and she would like to capitalize on that.

"Y-you're not getting away!!" Tomoko exclaimed as she would attempt to wrap her arms around Izumi's knees, trying to keep her trapped there by hugging Izumi's knees against her bountiful breasts. "T-take this, hyaahh!!" She would then attempt to rock her aside, throwing her down onto the mat as roughly as she could.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoi Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 pm

When she noticed how Tomoko's lovely chest seemed to be jiggling at her knee strike, Izumi grinned, definitely liking the sight of it! The cute girl blushing only added to how much Izumi enjoyed fighting her. But then suddenly, Izumi felt those strong arms around her knees, blinking in surprise. "H-Huh?!" Was the only thing that she got out, too surprised to really say anything before she was thrown.

Not being able to get out more, Izumi felt herself being thrown down to the map, groaning and wincing when she felt the impact on her right arm and side, trying her best to roll out of the way of Tomoko and get back to her feet.
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:14 am

Feeling the satisfaction from throwing her opponent aside, Tomoko wasn't done with her yet. Making sure to have her opponent on her back, Tomoko would attempt to grab both her legs before she hooked them under her armpits and turned Izumi over onto her stomach. She would attempt to put Izumi in a Boston Crab submission hold, applying pressure in Izumi's back and legs.

"How's this?" Tomoko asked, adding more pressure in the Boston Crab. "Feeling like tapping out yet?" She added, using her adorable voice to taunt her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoi Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 pm

When she felt Tomoko hooking her arms under her armpits like that, Izumi struggled hard, trying to kick out without any real results. Then she tried twisting her body the other way to stay on her back for as long as possible, but no matter what she tried, after a few moments of Struggle, Izumi was kept firmly in the Boston Crab, letting out a Scream of frustration! There was no way Izumi was going to tap in her first ever match.

"Damn you! I won't tap!"The girl nearly screamed out, trying her best to get on her hands and push her body off the ground before she would then attempt to reach back and pull Tomoko off her feet.
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:57 pm

"Hehe, there's no need to act tough, you know?" Tomoko teased cutely as she continued applying pressure in the Boston Crab, but then, she let out a gasp when Izumi managed to push her own body off the canvas before she reached back and throw Tomoko off her back. "Kya!!" She let out a squeal when she was thrown off, and she rolled over on the mat before stopping on her knees, looking at Izumi who managed to free herself from the Boston Crab.

"Whoa, you're pretty strong..." Tomoko commented as she rose onto her feet, watching Izumi cautiously as she took a stance. "Next time, you're gonna tap," she declared with adorable confidence as she waited for Izumi to get up. But, the moment her opponent managed to get back on her feet, Tomoko would charge over to her, extending out an arm as if going for a clothesline, which she would intentionally miss so that she could run over to the ropes, rebounding from them in order to return back to Izumi to deliver a dropkick on her back!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoi Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Izumi groaned as she managed to finally free herself from the Crab, the submission clearly having done some damage to her back at least. But she was too stubborn to let a little bit of pain stop her from winning. Focusing. Izumi got back to her feet, raising her arms to block any punches or kicks Tomoko might throw at her while she was getting up. What she then saw was rather familiar as she had just experienced this move.

"You're pretty strong. And don't worry your pretty little head about making me tap, I'll pin you before that." Izumi told her with a smirk. She definitely enjoyed this fight! With Tomoko trying for the same move she had attempted before, this time Izumi tried something different, this time trying to catch her opponent with a knee strike to the upper leg as she closed in for that faked clothesline. She knew this was risky, because should she miss with this, she would easily be hit by that dropkick!
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:24 am

Tomoko should've known better than to use a move twice. She was closing in, attempting to do the fake clothesline, but when she was about to do it, her upper leg was struck by Izumi's knee, causing her to lose her balance and dropped onto her front, putting a stop in her plan abruptly. "Uwaahhh!!" Luckily, her face didn't hit the mat, though unluckily her boobs were the ones that took the damage instead. "Urghh!!"

Stunned from the pain, Tomoko let out a moan as she attempted to roll over to her side, hoping that she could recover before Izumi could follow up with another attack! Her chest hurt after falling down onto the mat earlier, and she'd like to recover from this pain as soon as possible before she had to deal with her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoi Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Izumi closely watched Tomoko falling to the mat face first, having to hold herself from giggling as the woman's chest took most of the impact. She made a Mental note to offer her some help with any potential chest soreness after the match was done, Tomoko seemed like a nice girl after all. But for now, Izumi needed to focus on winning this and keeping up her offensivee!

With her opponent rolling to her side, Izumi took the time to head for the corner, climbing up onto the top turnbuckle as fast as she could, watching Tomoko closely. The girl would then wait until her opponent got at least to her knees before leaping off the turnbuckle to try and hit her with a Missile Dropkick
Kamoi
Kamoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next