Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ises Insider Infos

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ises Insider Infos - Page 5 Empty Re: Ises Insider Infos

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:14 pm

As Belinda counted on the matches she thought as the instant classics, Ise could not help but smile a little at the mention of Angel. That was a girl she had clashed herself in the past when AFW had been under another management and Angel was the champion then. She thought for a moment that she could make a joke that all men wanted to bge like her and all woman wanted her, but this would probably just be an arrow in her own knee when she remembered what AFW was all about.
"What would you give out as an advice for young girl out there who want to follow in your footsteps to reach the heights of the wrestlers you mentioned? A special sport, a move into a wrestling country, or maybe something completely different?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:49 am

Belinda would look on at Ise as she came with that question regarding advice for a young girl who looked to follow in the heights of wrestlers that she had just mentioned. The young Northman wasn't all sure, she had about one thought though.

" Any advice I can give is sort of standard I would say. Where there is a will there is a way, if you are really passionate about it, then you'll find a way to do it. As for if you aren't able to do it easily, I could recommend maybe try and go into Olympic Greco-roman style wrestling or some sort of martial art and then transition from there. " Belinda spoke out, nodding her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:45 pm

"Would you say that is of importance in which country you live when you start a wrestling career? What I mean with this is if it is of importance if you have any sponsors or if it is sufficient to be a talent from the street so to say? A company with a national TV deal or at least an iPPV? Or is everyone who can produce a backyard wrestling product with a shaky camera like in a horror movie good enough for a company to ask you for trials?"
Ise asked with a little smile on the face while wiping one of her feet a little bit up and down. She was not sure if Belinda was the right person to answer this as the sisters of the reigning world heavyweight champin, but she surely would have at least an educated opinion on that topic.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:13 am

" Hmm, I would say yes? Or more a willingness to travel towards the work is more important I would say." Belinda spoke out as she would nod her head towards Ise. It did matter both where one came from but more so where one was willing to go.

" I think that it's for the best if you are simply willing to follow your dream and work as hard as you can for it. There is a saying that if you put 10 000 hours into something you will become an expert at it. If you've got the passion, then putting down those hours will be a piece of cake. If you're willing to put that kind of time into it, then you are willing to move to follow your dream." Belinda said as she would then move to take a sip of water.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Ise had gotten comfortable now with her role as host, and things rolled off well. She had already strolled a little bit from the questions that had been prepared for her, but no editor had threatened her with a cutthroat gesture or threatened to jump out of the closest window if she followed her intuition any more. But now it was the first time she had put her smoke beside and made a gesture to come to an end in the foreseeable future.

"Looks like our podcast is slowly but surely coming to an end. Do you have anything more you want to say to your fans, foes or friends?"
Ise asked friendly after a assuring grin for the producer.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:21 am

Belinda would listen as it seemed as if the show was coming to a close and with it the Swede would nod her head. She would take a second to think about it before she would shrug her shoulders a little bit.

" To my fans; I would like to thank them for all the support they have given me. They are the greatest in the world. To my friends, I will say that I am grateful for all the help with training and sparring I've gotten." Belinda then took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

" To my foes, or rather to two specific people in this case. Imperial Order, The Blazing Blizzard will be coming for you, just you wait."
Belinda said as she would then start to move up to her feet. Turning around and offering a handshake towards Ise to thank the woman for the interview.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 pm

"You heard it, wrestling fans around the world. I am Garuga Ise, and my guest for today was Belinda Northman. Stay tuned for some additional news about what was going on in AFW today. Miss Northman, thank you for your time and best of luck to you for the future! Oh, and crew, prepare a little cheesecake for our honored guest to take home with her of course!"
Ise began and ended her speech, eagerly taking the hand for a handshake and not letting go until she had finished her sentence and the camera went off the air. That was not exactly custody in Japan, but this was an international podcast and the audience were mostly wrestling fans who would probably rather enjoy something like that.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:26 am

Belinda would shake Ise's hand and watch as the taller woman thanks her and started to close off the show. " Thanks for having me Ise. It was a pleasure, and thank you very much for the cheesecake, hehe." Belinda spoke out as she would nod her head.

When the show was over, Belinda would smile and nod her head towards Garuga Ise, and then take her leave.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum