Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ises Insider Infos

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ises Insider Infos - Page 4 Empty Re: Ises Insider Infos

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Perception was pretty strong when you combined it with anticipation. Ise smiled a little bit when she thought about Belinda looking for a piece of cheesecake after the interview. And speaking of perception, maybe there was also something that was not that easily discernable from the the interview up until now.

"Do you train differently when you prepare for a singles or a tag team match? I mean, what about tag team moves you usually do only with your tag team partner? Do you need other muscle groups for them?"
She asked. Of course she could not ask if she preferred tag team or singles matches, but this was basically the same question in different clothes.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:05 am

" Hmm, well I don't train different when it comes to body work-outs, but when it comes to keeping wrestling skills up, Tag match prep has me and Chelsea train together, and against each other. Sparring and such." The Swede spoke out as she would nod her head, " So yeah, different but not in the way you asked." Belinda said as she would lean back in her chair.

" It's been quite a trip starting up a tag team and such, but at least I have that team with a good friend, someone that I mesh well with, which is why...in my opinion, we work so well together."
Belinda said with a smile as she looked over at Ise.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Now they had the room to speak about real wrestling stuff and Ise had a rather serious impression on her face. Entertainment was good and fine, but in Japan the good old pro wrestling was held in high regard.
"That´s interesting. Did you learn any new moves for your personal repertoire in single matches from your tag team partner? I mean moves you did not use before in your regular arsenal but saw your partner do and found impressive?"
Most wrestlers had a number of moves they liked to use all the time, but the high school of wrestling was not only execution of moves you trained for the last decade or so, but also adaption and flexibility.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Belinda would tilt her head to the side as she thought a bit about the question that Ise had posed to her. She had used a bit of stuff that Chelsea had used, mostly cause they had been opponents and then sparring partners before the thought to form a tag team even came to them.

The Swede would shrug her shoulders, " I would say yes. Though I did use them before we actually teamed up." Belinda said as she would look over towards ise. " Me and Chels were opponents first, then sparring partners. So of course I've used moves she used and she has used moves I've used. "

After a few seconds she would let out a little sigh. " Anyways, yeah. Chelsea has a good arsenal of moves, she's smaller than I am though, but faster and more agile. So she has a few moves that even I have some trouble pulling off."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Indeed the interview made the officer a little bit curious about the team maneuvers the both girls had trained, and also the moves they had picked up from the respective others. It was not exactly rocket science to see which move was a relatively new addition to an arsenal in a way, most of the time it looked a little bit awkward or did not totally fit into the usual stuff the wrestler could and would usually show.

"Beside the tag team champions and Sonic Boom, do you have any teams on your mind you would also like to battle?"
She asked after taking a little sip of water.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Belinda watched as Ise took a sip of water and then asked what could both be a difficult and an easy question. Mostly because there were so many teams that Belinda would want her and Chelsea to face off against, and many of which weren't around anymore. " Hmmm, that is a difficult question to answer, since there are so many. Though I'll narrow it down to let's say....the top four, just to make it easier for myself, if that's alright?"

The Swede would then think for a moment or two, rubbing her chin a bit as she tried to figure out a good list. " For honorable mentions since they have left AFW since quite a while back, I'll just have to give mention to Eclipse. They'd be number one of this list if they were around. As for now, in the fourth spot I'd have to say The Won Siblings. They have a reputation as a rather strong tag team from the Wrestle Angel days. For the third spot It would have to be the Hoots, though I haven't seen them in a match for a while, I'd be very interested to have Chelsea and I take them on." Belinda let out as she would then lean back in her chair.

The young Northman would think for a few moments, before she'd return to speaking. " For number two, I'd say Barbed Wire, It's a team that has been around AFW for quite a while and I'd love the chance to fight them, and for the number one spot. It would have the be The Love Bunnies for rather obvious reason's I think, right? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Belinda not only had a couple of tag teams, she also had already a list for her. That would be pretty neat for some of the bookers out there who would be watching this interview. Contrary to show wrestling, you could not really say who would emerge victorious and so wages were as high as in boxing or MMA. But Belinda also had brought up another point she wanted to explore.
"You mentioned Wrestle Angels. I know it has a certain cult status among wrestlers and audiences alike. Then there are casual viewers and insiders who know about leagues like that. would you say that it worth exploring something like that for the sake of continuation or start fresh with fresh girls?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Belinda was rather surprised at getting a question about Wrestle Angels. The young Swede would listen onto Isei's question though and see where she was going with this. Hearing what the woman said though, Belinda needed to take a moment and choose her words carefully.

" If I am honest, I think both points are rather valid. Bringing in wrestlers from Wrestle Angles and allowing them to continue their stints and stuff from back then, and new girls both leads to fun stuff. I'd say that mixing them both allows the new girls to face off against old cult favorites as well. So I'm for what AFW has done in bringing in both factors so they can clash." Belinda spoke out as she would nod her head to Isei.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:48 pm

A quite diplomatic answer, that was a behavior she had learned to expect from the younger Northman sister. All in all, she seemed to be a rather pleasant person, at least up front in this interview.

"As we are already speaking about classics like the Wrestle Angels, let us still return to AFW in regard of a classic match. Is there any match you would give a 5 stars rating, an instant classic so to say? Any match you like, with any person in it you like."
Ise asked after letting the last answer of Belinda drip in, moving one leg over the other in the process.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:54 am

Belinda would sit back a bit in her chair as Ise came up with the next question, though that was a tough one. AFW during it's long run has had some truly amazing matches. Many of which Belinda had enjoyed watching greatly.

She would nod her head and then move her hand up to the back of her head, scratching it a bit as she was trying to rack her brain for a single good match to answer with. " There are so many to choose from, Sarah Gatt versus Angel at Summer Splash was a really good match. Cecilia versus Heather Sunderland at Avalanche was also a great match. Julia Rogers and Alaina's match for the Entropy title unification was great. But if I had to pick just one match..." Belinda let out as she would think about it for a few moments.

" It would have to be, Adrian Kytes versus Angel, during the so-called world title unifications match. Both of whom are great wrestlers I've looked up to since I came to AFW and seeing them go at it with everything they had was a real treat."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum