Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred.

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred. - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred.

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:04 am

Marissa was now turned into Vritra's sex doll. She was allowing this muscle woman to do absolutely anything she wanted to her, not like she could stop the beast of a woman. She would be screaming loudly with the asshole fucking but it only got louder as her sore and ravished pussy began getting fucked again.

She would try to form words but all that came out was nonsense babbling. Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth so she couldn't speak properly and her eyes were now crossed as she had no control over her body, Her mind turning to mush as both of her holes were fucked mercilessly. She was putty in Vrita's hands now and would mold to what ever her dominator wanted her to be.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred. - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred.

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:43 am

Vritra laughed melodiously as she continuously ravaged Marissa to the point she couldn't even form words that could be understood. She wouls continue plunging in and out both sex toys out of Marissa's stretched out toys to the point where Marissa would cum.

"Now, cum!! Spray the whole ring with your cum! Let everyone hear your slutty voice so they can learn how much of a whore you are!!" Vritra ordered, plunging both dildos deep into Marissa in order to bring her to an explosive orgasm.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:51 am

Marissa would be on the verge of bursting when she heard her opponent's voice telling her to cum all over the ring. Marissa did not have to be told twice. She would start to shake and seize and twitch rapidly as both toys were plunged as deep as they could go into both holes.

Marissa's crotch would burst open spraying the ring once again. Her pussy was like a sprinkler shooting squirts of her juices every where. Her lips were over flowing with her own juices as it leaked the sticky fluid all over on the mat again. Once her orgasm subsided, Marissa would once again pass out from plain exhaustion.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Even though Marissa had passed out after experiencing such an explosive and violent orgasm, Vritra didn't want to end the match just yet. She would get up, rolling the prone body of Marissa over on her back to see her ahegao face before planting her boot on one of her breasts. She would grind her boot for a while before she went to retrieve the unused dildo and sat on Marissa's breasts to act as her own cushiony seat.

Spreading her own legs apart, Vritra would reveal her own pussy right in front of the unconscious Marissa's face, and due to her leotard being ruined, there would be no need for her to pull aside her leotard in order to expose her damp sex. Grinning, she would then insert the dildo into her own pussy and start fucking herself with the sex toy, pumping it in and out of her snatch while moaning loudly.

"Nnngguuh... yeaaaahhh... mmmmh..." The muscular woman would enjoy herself fucking her own hole while sitting on Marissa's tits, her juices starting to leak out onto Marissa's face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Marissa would be laying there off in dream land. She wouldn't even notcie herself being rolled onto her back, that was until she felt the amazon's boot grinding into her breasts. Her eyes would begin to flutter open and she would start to regain consciousness. Her whole body ached as Vritra was nowhere to be found.

Marissa would see her abuser come back with the third dildo and grimace as she began wondering where that one was going to go. She would feel the large woman's large muscly yet soft ass drop onto her chest and would moan as her nipples became erect.

Marissa would look Vritra in the eyes before looking down between her spread legs. Her beautiful crotch was exposed and looked absolutely delicious to Marissa. She would tiredly stick her tongue out and try to lick it but it was too far away. "C'mon... Please just give me a taste!" Marissa would beg before she saw her begin fucking herself with the dildo.

Marissa would watch lustfully and jealously of the toy pumping in and out of the muscled goddess. She would match Vritra's moans as she was geting even more wet watching her abuser fuck herself so close to her face that her juices began to leak onto Marissa's face. Marissa would quickly lick around her lips and her chin trying to taste her goddess's sweet nectar.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:40 am

"Ouuhhhh...!! Yes, yes, yessssss!!" Vritra moaned loudly as she continued plunging the sex toy into her pussy, with more juices spraying out of her sex, drenching Marissa's breasts and face. She would wear an expression of utter bliss, with her tongue lolling out and drool rolling down her chin. She could tell that her climax was approaching, and she would move her other hand to her clitoris, rubbing the swollen nub with her fingers as she continued pumping the dildo in and out of her loose snatch. It would be quite an arousing sight for Marissa to see.

When Vritra finally reached her limit, she would cry out loudly as her juices violently spurted out of her sex, hitting Marissa right in her face. "Ouuuuuuggghhhhh!!! Cummmmiiiiiinggg!!!" She bucked her hips, spraying more and more juices, which would drench Marissa's face and hair. Vritra's eyes rolled back as she panted, her tongue stuck out of her mouth. Her lower half trembled as more excess juices were spurted out.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:04 am

Marissa would show an exhausted smile as she watched her opponent fucking herself harder and harder on her chest. She would moan along with with vritra and continue licking the juices dropping onto her face.

Marissa would look up at vritra's face and fall in love with the face she was making. She would get more wet herself as her nipples became completely erect actually poking into the muscled butt pressed against her chest.

Once Marissa knew vritra was going to cum, she would open her mouth wide and wait with anticipation until she finally got what she wanted. Her face with be splattered with Vrita's cum and she loved every single moment of it. She would lick as much of it as she could and would moan out in ecstasy. "May I clean you up goddess?" Marissa would act hinting her craving for Vritra to finally scoot up and sit on her face. "Please... I've been a good whore. I just want to go please you..." she would pout as her hands came up to vritra's lower back, softly stroking and massaging the soft skin of her dominator.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:01 am

"Hmph!" Recovering from her orgasm, Vritra would let out a huff before she would scoot up to sit on Marissa's face. "Fine. Lick my cunt clean, you dirty slut," she said, rubbing her drenched pussy against Marissa's face. In the meantime, she would move her hand to Marissa's battered pussy behind her so that she could rub the woman's clitoris, trying to stimulate her again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:08 am

Marissa would smile brightly showing her teeth at Vritra as she finally let her get up close and personal with her pussy. She would squeal in delight and giggle cutely as she felt the wetness of it smearing on her face as she stuck out her tongue licking it slowly and passionately before starting to kiss it and suck on it.

Her crotch had become wet again as she had her one wish granted from this match and her crotch would only get more wet as she felt her opponent reach back and begin rubbing her already swollen clit. This would motivate Marissa to pay Vritra back in the pleasure she had received. She would moan loudly into the inner walls of Vritra's crotch before trying to dive deep into it with her face, Her nose would tickle the clit with every breath as she cleaned the amazon woman's pussy and also pleasured her more.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:54 am

Vritra started to moan as Marissa pleasured her pussy with her tongue. In her addled mind, she's starting to suspect that the woman was trying to pay back for everything she had given to her earlier. In retaliation, Vritra would continue her rubbing on the swollen nub of Marissa's clitoris before finally plunging two of her fingers into the woman's moist sex.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next