Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A violent throw-down [Unilife]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A violent throw-down [Unilife] - Page 5 Empty Re: A violent throw-down [Unilife]

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Aoko glared down at Ayami as she squezzed and clawed that tit of the less busty woman, starting to twist and turn that breast as she was seemingly trying to rip it off of the woman....yet after a few seconds of torturing the woman's tit, Aoko gasped out, spittle and a drop or two of blood escaped her mouth and down onto Ayami's face as she took a hard blow to her belly...

Followed by another, and then another! " Guah!" Aoko gasped out as she started to cough out in pain, soon enough rolled over as she was then underneath Ayami, gasping in pain as she coughed and shuffled her legs around against the mat. She was drenched in sweat, bruised an battered...but she wasn't done yet!...she just needed...

" B-break....Ah...T-timeout. Timeout...d-dammit." Aoko gasped out underneath the pink haired girl, hoping that Ayami was going to give her the chance to recover like Aoko had done to her earlier.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A violent throw-down [Unilife] - Page 5 Empty Re: A violent throw-down [Unilife]

Post by Unlife Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:02 pm

"Nope, can't hear you." There was an eerie calmness to Ayami's voice. None of the excited spite or the whining indignation or the sobbing pain. Her voice was hollow and without affect. "I can't hear you, princess, you'll have to scream louder." Oh, she was going to have a break, yes - but on Ayami's terms. Ayami was gonna torture the little slut until SHE got tired and SHE needed a rest, not Aoko.

Ayami climbed on top of Aoko, planting her knee into the pit of Aoko's stomach. She propped herself up on both arms, each one to the side of Aoko's head, straddling Aoko and digging her knee into Aoko's destroyed stomach.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Aoko's eyes widened as the woman climbed on top of her and started to settle herself on top of her, pinning her arms down against either side of her head, the actress shook her head as the pink haired woman then pressed her knee into her stomach, digging her weight down onto that simple focal point.

" Agh!...Gah...." Aoko gasped out in pain, her legs sliding around underneath Ayami as she bit down o her bottom lip, growling out loudly in pain as she kicked her legs around underneath Ayami, bucking and twisting and turning, trying to force Ayami off of her. "B-bitch...G-get off!!..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Ayami lifted her knee up from Aoko's tormented belly, giving her much-needed respite. She began to push off from above Aoko, giving her opponent some space to rest...only for her knee to come CRASHING back down again into Aoko's tummy.

"No."

Ayami lifted her knee again, dropping it like an anvil into Aoko's punished abs with a shriek. And she did it again and again and again. With each cycle of rise and crash, Ayami would ground her knee from side to side in a display of vicious torture, sending waves of sheer agony into Aoko's precious, precious tummy. Ayami repeated the attack until she was satisfied until Aoko couldn't even find the strength to cry out anymore, before she pushed off for real this time, using Aoko's face and shoulders to support herself, standing up and heading over to the camera.

"S-savor this, folks." she stared right into the lens. "If you look hard enough, you can see the exact moment her will to live snaps."

Giving a tired, worn-out smile and an attempt at a cutesy, casual wave, she would march back up to Aoko's prone, suffering form and, in a mirror to what was done to her before the first time out, press a foot down on Aoko's ample breast. She stared down at her, appreciating her handiwork.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Aoko took even more torment from Ayami as she started to drive her knee into Aoko's abs over and over, battering and bruising those abs of hers as Aoko was left gasping with every knee that was driven into her gut, she coughed out and rasped in pain...before finally Ayami got off of her and left Aoko down on the floor in pain...

Coughing and groaning as tried to gather her thoughts and deal with the pain that was emanating off of her hurting tummy. It wasn't long before she started to hear the words of Ayami as she talked right to the camera, Aoko coughed out as Ayami pressed her foot down on her breasts.

The actress grit her teeth and looked up weakly at the pink haired girl, moving her hands up slowly to the woman's ankle and foot to try and push and shove it off of her. Keeping herself defiant...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:49 pm

"Princess, princess, princess." Ayami said, punctuating each word with a pointed and firm poke to her boobs. "Did you honestly think you had a chance?" She turned to the camera again, putting on that pretty cat smile again. "You're an actress, a shitty actress, but an actress nonetheless. How did you ever think you had a shot at this?"

She abandoned her foot over Aoko's bust, skipped over to the camera, dislodged it from the tripod, and skipped right back towards Aoko. The actress would have her break, yes, but it wasn't going to be without harassment. "Lookie here, fellas," she said, aiming the camera over Aoko's belly. "Fine purple bruise, skin broken, nice delicate abs distended - I'm giving this an A minus on the 'I got whacked' scale." The camera went up to her head now. "Still crying, princess? You gonna bawl for the internet? Oooh, oooh, you gonna strip for us again? Go on, ditch the bottoms. We've seen it already. Don't be shy."
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Aoko coughed and groaned as Ayami took off the camera from the tripod and started to maker way down towards the actress who laid on her back, groaning out in pain as she looked up at the woman, she shook her head and bit down on her bottom lips. The tears had mostly stopped by she was in so much pain, hurting and bruised....she tried to roll over onto her side and started to try and push herself up towards a seated position.

Panting out as she looked up into the camera...or rather at Ayami's face and raised her right hand, giving Ayami the finger as she would then try and shove the woman back. Looking to then push herself up towards her feet, the pain that surged up with every bit of movement she did was enough to cause her to wince and start to reconsider not staying down....but Aoko was determined, to beat this bitch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:24 pm

"Rude." Ayami said, wagging a finger right in her face, apparently unfazed by the weakened Aoko's shove. She turned back to the camera. "Celebrities, am I right? I'm right. Lack of grounded perspective really clouds character, doesn't it? I apologise for her. Now while our dear Aoko is nursing her wounds inflicted by yours truly, we're gonna Dora the Explorer this joint."

She winked at Aoko, mouthed a 'house party' at her, then disappeared down the hallway. Moments later, there was a loud noise that sounded suspiciously like a cupboard being flung open and every single dress, blouse, accessory, and so on and so forth poured out all at once.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:20 am

Aoko had managed to shove Ayami away it seemed, but she doubted that Ayami was planning on letting her recover...to Aoko's surprise though it looked as if Ayami had different plans. She shortly enough headed off and went towards a different room with the camera.

The Actress gasped out and brought her hand to her pained tummy, gently rubbing it and wincing in pain. " Gah...i'll make her fucking pay.." Aoko let out through gritted teeth as she would then hear the sound of a cupboard being flung over. The brunette would start to make her way over towards her bedroom, when she peered inside the room she saw Ayami were throwing out her clothing all onto the floor and her large king sized bed.

" Kh..." Aoko let out as she clicked her tongue and moved into the room, trying to stomp in and move to grab Ayami by her hair, looking to toss the woman back down onto the bed with as much power as she could!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5