Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rhiannon vs Soviet Seduction - handicap 10 count match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rhiannon vs Soviet Seduction - handicap 10 count match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rhiannon vs Soviet Seduction - handicap 10 count match.

Post by RJD Mon May 22, 2017 8:34 pm

It wouldn't be inaccurate to say that Rhiannon had did a little bit of reading up on her opponents, afterall as a woman who liked both to humiliate and be humiliated there was no way in hell the actor shouldn't know about Natasha who claimed to be the smothering queen. There would be nothing hotter in Rhiannon's mind than making the smothering queen her bitch, especially if she did it with a smother, that would be like someone beating Rhiannon through sheer perverseness which the twisted pervert could assure would be one of her best fantasies.

So Rhiannon would hold nothing back after she revealed the trapped Natasha, smiling down at the woman and letting out a gulp as she started to make steps for her dream smother. Then Rhiannon would kick things into action, slowly bucking her hips forward as she grinded her crotch upwards against Natasha's face, squishing her covered sex as much as possible against her soviet foe's lips and adding a slight wiggle before then grinded her sex against Natasha's nose, both to pleasure herself and let the seductress get a sense for just how well her charms were working on Rhiannon.

However the actor would be caught completely off guard by an unexpected development, the smothering queen under Rhiannon would nuzzle her cute face into the actor's crotch, grinding her facial features into the twisted pervert's waiting crotch. Even that would have been enough to somewhat twist Rhea into a lustful state, but Natasha would even lick Rhiannon's already cum coated panties, landing a fatal blow against her covered sex and in the process likely getting a good taste of the pervert.

"Y-Yes...right there " Rhiannon would purr, stopping her humping and grinding for a moment as Natasha instead did the honours of rubbing her face all over the actor's covered sex. Rhea would then pull Natasha's hair upwards harder as she furiously started to grind and bounce her hips atop her throne, squishing the poor woman underneath. " How do I taste queen? " Rhiannon would practically moan out, her legs starting to shake as she was being slowly built up towards orgasm, both from the seductress' expert tongue and the fact that the self pro claimed queen of smothering was being reduced to Rhiannon's personal pleasure throne, the mental and physical pleasure were combining enough to overload the little piece of sanity the actor had.

As Rhiannon built up towards orgasm it was almost as if she had forgotten there was even someone under her, rapidly thrusting her sex against Natasha's features as the seductress nuzzled into and licked her vital spots. It had been the soviet woman's idea to push Rhea over the edge, but perhaps she hadn't quite expected the extreme face riding that would come as a result of aiding in making the twisted pervert's fantasies a reality. Rapidly the actor would get more and more wet, squirming her thighs against Natasha's cheeks and in the process end up rubbing some of her excitement into Natasha's face, which would then lubricate Natasha's face which would allow Rhiannon's already soaked panties to slide and squish against the seductress' face at a quick speed. One thing was certain, there was no way either woman would be forgetting this smother for a while.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3