Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fan Service

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fan Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Service

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Valley might not have been the quickest to pick up on the kids today and their Twitter and their iPhones and their memes, but she wasn’t blind. Even if she were, she probably could’ve picked up on a few things, just by the tone in Kaylee’s voice.

But that, mixed along with the way she was leaning against the wall, putting herself on display, the things she was saying, and that little question she asked, well...Valley was picking up some strong vibes. Worrying ones, too, especially considering that she and Ace were on good terms and that, even if they weren’t, Kaylee’s mom would very well come over to Japan and literally kill her if she so much as touched this child. Oh, and the fact that a part of her was still remembering years ago, facing that spunky little kid in the ring…

Uncomfortable. Inescapably, undeniably, imaginably uncomfortable. But she was already halfway into the swamp, and there was no way out without getting her feet dirtier.

”That’s an, ah, interesting question.” And one Valley honestly hadn’t pondered before. ”Most of the hentai wrestlers, the serious one, they tend to kind of keep to themselves, you know? Not like they’re in another division or anything, but there’s not…” Valley scratched her head and looked from side to side, as if any of the random passerbys could help her out.

After a moment, she gave up and shrugged. ”I don’t know. It’s a ‘cross that bridge when I come to it’ sort of thing, I guess.” She held up a finger. ”Maybe remind said hot girl that I’m spoken for and don’t do that sort of thing. Maybe.”

The best answer she could think of, and it would hopefully get Kaylee to take a hint before this went to places neither of them would enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 am

"You know, I never understood why so many hentai girls here seemed to just focus on the one thing, same with the wrestling purists. I've always been interested in combining the two, best of both worlds and all that. Plus, like I kinda just proved out there with Makoto tonight, if your fighting in a league that allows hentai, and you have no experience with it, you're basically allowing yourself to have a major weakness for someone to exploit. Not always the best idea, ya know?"

Kaylee replied, trying to not show any of the disappointment she was feeling, upon learning that Valley was well and spoken for.

"Well, anyway, I'm sure your tired after your match. I'll let you get some rest, alright? It was just...it really was a thrill getting to see you again. Maybe we can meet up some time, get some coffee, talk about the old Slamazon's league sometime. Could be fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:18 am

Valley kept her face placid, but inside she was letting loose with a long sigh of relief. If Kaylee was bummed out about the revelation, she wasn’t showing it, which was a good sign. Best they get this out of the way, save themselves a lot of heartache down the road. The last thing Valley or Ace needed in their relationship was drama.

”I’d like that, yeah. Well, not the coffee, more of a tea woman, but aside from that, perfect.” She gave Kaylee the trademark smile and wink. ”Maybe train together sometime. Spot each other on the weights, company on the treadmill, stuff like that. Oh!”

Valley didn’t have her phone on her, but she gave Kaylee her number all the same. She knew how hard it was to be in Japan starting out, even for a woman her age. She couldn’t imagine going through that rigamarole as a teenager.

”Don’t be a stranger, Kay.” With that done, Valley gave the young, budding wrestler a quick pat on the shoulder and strutted off, once again entertaining dreams of bubble baths and vibrating chairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Oh my god.

She got Valley Doll's number!

Oh my god! YEEEEE!

Squeals of delight running through her head, Kaylee nodded enthusiastically.

"Thanks! I'd love to train with you sometime! I'll keep in touch, it was so great meeting you!"

She said again, smiling and enjoying the pat Valley gave her shoulder, reaching back and managing a quick pat on the Dolls butt as she walked past, before walking off herself, giddy with excitement over having met her idol.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:28 am

It had been going so well. Valley had defused a potentially embarrassing situation, let Kaylee down easy, managed to save them both an extremely unfortunate circumstance. A good way to end what had been a hard day.

Then Kaylee slapped her on the ass.

She’d already walked off in the other direction, so she wasn’t too likely to see, but Valley jumped a bit as the young wrestlette walked away and looked back at her, wide-eyed. Needless to say, that hadn’t eased her mind about the unspoken personal barrier she’d tried to set up, and a small part of her wondered if giving Kaylee that number was the best idea…

With a sigh and a shrug, though, she continued on her way. She’d cross that bridge when she came to it. If she came to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2