Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

All-American Bad Luck: Miss Fortune vs. Becky Brooke!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All-American Bad Luck:  Miss Fortune vs. Becky Brooke! - Page 3 Empty Re: All-American Bad Luck: Miss Fortune vs. Becky Brooke!

Post by Lunchador Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:07 am

For what felt like way too long, Becky lay with her face pressed into the mat and her ass sticking straight up into the air. It was humiliating, being forced into that position by her opponent, while she was simply struggling to keep herself awake! Becky nuzzled her aching forehead into the mat, trying to clear her head- try as she might to fight, Becky found herself struggling to keep herself from crying. On the one hand, Becky wanted to let it out, cry her pain up to the rooftops in hope that Madison would show her some mercy, as she wailed for help and solace. On the other hand, however, Becky knew that "mercy" was not likely to be one of Madison's strong suits!

Becky tried to roll herself over, but before she could summon the strength Miss Fortune was right on top of her! "W-wait," Becky protested, as she felt the redhead right on top of her, trapping her lower back with her powerful legs. "Wait, no!" Becky's eyes widened in shock, realizing all too late what Madison was putting her into position for! Becky's belly was pressed into the mat, her narrow lower back pressed down hard. Becky quivered and squirmed beneath Madison, but the redhead had her firmly trapped- and all the worse, were Madison's threats as her hands clamped down on Becky's breasts!

"Nooo!" Becky wailed, feeling Madison's fingers knead and tug at the super-American's impressive pair! "I-I don't wanna cry out!" Becky wailed, wincing as she felt Madison's fingers tease and torture her ample breasts! The fans cried out raucously, as they watched Becky's round bosom get groped and molested by the merciless New Yorker. Becky shook her head in futile protest, her bare feet kicking against the mat. Becky tried to buck Maddy off of her, but gained no ground. With an entire arena full of screaming fans gawking and cheering at them, all Becky could do was lie there and let Madison mercilessly molest her, trying to hold out against the onslaught as her breasts were worked over by her expert fingers!

Back to top Go down

All-American Bad Luck:  Miss Fortune vs. Becky Brooke! - Page 3 Empty Re: All-American Bad Luck: Miss Fortune vs. Becky Brooke!

Post by PV Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Miss Fortune was loving this position. She kneaded and groped Becky's wonderfully large breasts all she could, at the same time yanking her upwards to put pressure on the back of the American doll. With the crowd getting restless for the New Yorker to put on a big show Miss Fortune gave one last tug before she let go, and placed her hands on the back of Becky's head, shoving the American unceremoniously down to the canvas, looking to bounce her head like a basketball, and keep the big girl dazed. Miss Fortune couldnt risk Becky gaining any momentum back into the match, given how she was nearly taken out by the breasts of the blond. It crossed her mind that with a bit of training, Becky could well be one of the most feared girls in AFW, but not tonight, for tonight was all about Miss Fortune giving her small section of fans the show of a lifetime, and Becky, the most humiliation possible.

The flame haired vixen got up off Becky and moved around to her legs, she was planning something big and wanted the American very aware of what was about to go ahead. In preparation she stood on the back of Becky's knees wrapping her legs up. Miss Fortune was going to show off by giving the big girl her Sicilian Surprise Romero Hold finisher, unless Becky found a way to squirm free of the punishing hold before Miss Fortune could get it locked in.

PV

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3