Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arena Mexico- Daisuke vs. Santa Tigresa!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Arena Mexico- Daisuke vs. Santa Tigresa! - Page 4 Empty Re: Arena Mexico- Daisuke vs. Santa Tigresa!

Post by Lunchador Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:11 am

Gritting her teeth, it was not lost on Santa Tigresa that she had been getting dominated for the majority of this match. She was getting more and more desperate to fight back, with every moment that she felt Daisuke's body grinding her closer to helplessness. Now, with her legs wrapped tightly around him, her figure pressed tight against him, this was her last chance to fight her way back from the edge of defeat!

Fortunately, as she lay on the pressure, it seemed the wrestling prince was actually relenting! La Santa leaned back, her chest expanding against her tight ring gear as she took a deep breath. The fight was far from over, but she had a chance, finally! Reeling back, the Tigresa laid into Daisuke with a hard forearm that seemed to finally knock him down, with the Tigresa on top of him! La Santa kept her legs locked around his waist, keeping her body tight against him as the two came down to the canvas. The crowd cheered, seeing the home town heroine turn the tables on the cocky and sadistic prince.

The latina warrior rode Daisuke down to the mat with a wicked grin, ready to keep the pressure on. She was exhausted, but her body surged with adrenaline as she realized she finally had the upper hand! With Daisuke on his back, the Tigresa reeled back with her arm, and tried to follow up her rocking blow with more forearm strikes to the head, again and again and again, trying to knock him around while she had the chance.

"N-not," La Santa panted, her head leaning low when she was done, her hot breath against Daisuke's bare chest, "not feeling so tough now, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Arena Mexico- Daisuke vs. Santa Tigresa! - Page 4 Empty Re: Arena Mexico- Daisuke vs. Santa Tigresa!

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:49 pm

The homecrowd of Mexico city was baffled to see how the wrestling prince had no problem fighting off the Tigresa's offence, as he had been dominating the wrestling match pretty much. Daisuke had been out-wrestling the legendary Santa and most of the people in the crowd were showering him in jeers while others shocked but still attempting to pump their heroine up. Even in the bearhug, when it seemed she would tap out or pass out, the support of the crowd lifted her spirits and allowed her to make a comeback. Her legs squeezed his waist out, out-squeezing him in their competition before a hard forearm strike made him fall flat on his back, with her on top.

With the prince on his back, Santa naturally fell on top of him, her legs still around his waist as she laid on top of him, still pressed tight to his sweaty frame. He groaned in pain under her, feeling her warm sweaty skin grind against his own, glaring up towards her as she looked down on his face with a grin. Santa began to steady herself while on top of him, reeling her arm back before unleashing a flurry of more forearm strikes to the head to keep the prince stunned under her. "Owww, Owww,Owwww" he moaned, struggling to catch his breath.

"Santa.....*huff*.....T-tigresa.....I...refuse to...owww lose this wrestling match" he moaned softly, feeling her face close to his chest as her breath blew against it. His hands brushed her damp hair back before he grabbed a fistfull of her beautiful hair, yanking it to try and topple her off of him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4