Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:35 am

Tomomi knew she still had a way to win. She had to make Lilly's nipples give in. So she bore down on Lilly's nipples with her own, pressing up close and pushing her nipples right into Lilly's, making their tips meet. She didn't quite get why her own nipples felt so stiff, but she wasn't about to let the advantage slip away. She positioned herself and flashed Lilly a quick smile before pushing in as hard as she could, hoping her nipples would be able to crush Lilly's.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 am

Lilly let out a loud scream as she felt her own nipples give in. Pain was mixed with a strange sensation. Lilly dared not say she gave up though, she needed to win this. Her breasts shoved against Tomomi's own as she bit her lip to endure the arrow-like nipple assault. It would be a matter of endurance if she could flatten the smaller breasts like pancakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:48 am

Tomomi felt Lilly's nipples give in and get pressed back into her breasts. "Yes!" she said, hearing Lilly's cry of distress. But she didn't feel Lilly give in. Rather Lilly suddenly pressed forward and squeezed Tomomi's breasts hard, pressing and nearly completely flattening them. Tomomi felt something strange going on as her nipples went rock hard. She felt as if something was about to burst. Then it did.

"AHH!" Tomomi screamed. She leaned back, her nipples escaping from being sandwiched between their breasts. A jet of white milk shot out of each nipple. Tomomi watched the spectacle in shock, feeling suddenly embarrassed and humiliated. The swelling feeling disappeared as her breasts emptied out the milk built up and stored within.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:57 am

Lilly backed away a bit, covered in breast milk. She had never seen such a thing happen. Perhaps it was because she was so used to having such a fight end before either of them got to that point. The lemon-themed girl looked at Tomomi with a bit of concern as she watched the embarrassed opponent. Lilly decided to capitalize on this moment and leaped onto her opponent, trying to knock her to her back, shoving her breasts again at the now milky breasts. If Lilly succeeded, she would place her hands on either of Tomomi's wrists, aiming to hold them down as she used her body to hold her opponent down. She was gonna attempt a full-body pin as her legs would also entwine with the idol's, attempting a grapevine. Should she succeed in getting Tomomi in the pinned position, she would whisper softly into the idol's ear. "I'm sorry, I did not know something like that would happen..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:06 am

Tomomi was in a daze. She had just lactated while in the ring, while being videotaped and watched by a crowd of hundreds if not thousands of people. Never before had she been so embarassed. Then she got knocked onto her back, her sore breasts pressed tightly up against Lilly's again. Tomomi tried to get up, but was pinned down easily by Lilly. She had lost the strength to keep fighting on. She didn't respond when Lilly whispered apologies in her ear.

"One!" the ref yelled, signalling the beginning of the pin.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 am

Lilly stayed firm in her position as she continued to whisper into the idol's ear. "Please...allow me to make it up to you after the match..." She wasn't sure how Tomomi would respond. As the ref's hand came down for two, Lilly quickly kissed the idol's lips ever so gently. "I really want to make it up to you in any way possible." She was hoping the idol was still conscious enough to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:02 am

"Two!"

Tomomi was tired and her body suffered some intense punishment, but her mind was still clear. She understood Lilly's words perfectly. "Make it up to me?" Tomomi asked, "How?" Her question was borne out of curiosity. She wondered what Lilly wanted from her. The members of Eclipse all had a code of honor. Whenever they lost, they would be subservient to the winner. Tomomi knew she had no chance left, and she wondered what Lilly was planning with her.

"Three!" the referee yelled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 am

Lilly blushed and immediately got off of Tomomi, climbing to her feet with the help from the ropes. She moved to her, offering her a hand up. If Tomomi accepted the hand up, Lilly would pull her in for an embracing hug. "You'll see.." she said with a very slight seductive tone, unaware of the code of honor Eclipse had.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:16 am

Tomomi accepted the hand up with a slight hesitation, but appreciated getting helped to her feet. She did not expect Lilly to pull her in for their hug, grunting a little in surprise. Her oily body began to heat up again as Lilly pulled her in close and embraced her. "Oh, I can't wait..." Tomomi murmured.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:20 am

"I promise you won't be disappointed," she said reassuringly, gently holding onto Tomomi's hand and raised it in the air for the crowd to cheer. Afterward, Lilly would lead the idol out of the ring and back towards the locker rooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next