» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 am

"You want to make me cum?" Tomomi said. Her pussy was throbbing now, with more desire than pain. "That won't happen. I'm not losing to the likes of you."

Tomomi didn't shy away when Lilly came at her again, meeting her head on.She heard what Lilly whispered in her hear, and responded back with "That might happen, though it will be me pinning you down, not the other way around." She looped her arms around Lilly's waist before the blonde could escape and attempted to toss Lilly to the side and onto the mat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:43 am

Lilly couldn't bring herself to struggle against this toss as she was tossed to the side and onto the mat. She lay there a bit dazed by the sudden turn of events, sliding a bit from the oily slick that was unavoidable. What came next, she was not sure, but she doubted she could defend herself against it at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 am

Tomomi, having been on the bottom many times this match, finally took the offensive. She slipped over to Lilly and grabbed her legs, clamping them as tightly as she could underneath her armpits next to her breasts. She then snaked in one leg between Lilly's and pressed her foot on Lilly's now exposed pussy. She began rubbing her foot up and down slowly, using her toes to play with Lilly's inner folds.

"Like I said, I'll get you to cum Lilly," Tomomi said, "And you won't be able to get me." She rubbed her foot against Lilly's pussy, pressing down one in a while to make Lilly feel the pleasure.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Lilly let out what was a mix of pleasure and a bit of pain as she felt her legs pulled and a foreign foot press and play with her womanhood. She knew one way out of it was risky, but she needed to take that risk if she was going to get out of this. Leaning forward, Lilly would reach her hand as close as she could to Tomomi's own pussy, aiming to stick her fingers right in. As she would bend over, however, it would press the foot against her own sex harder, causing her to let out a bit of an excited moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Tomomi made a mistake when she grabbed Lilly's legs. She didn't grab them far out enough, and though her foot was pressed in tightly into Lilly's pussy, Lilly could just barely reacher her own with her hand.Tomomi felt Lilly's fingertips barely brush her stimulated pussy lips as well. She didn't let that bother her much, as Lilly could only barely reach her, and if she got any closer, she would just be torturing herself more since Tomomi's foot was pressed onto her pussy and keeping her away.

But Lilly did suddenly move in. She gave off a cry of pleasure as she pressed her pussy tightly into Tomomi's foot. Tomomi gave off a small cry as well as Lilly's fingers went into her pussy as well, though not very deeply. Tomomi moved her toes down and aimed to stick them into Lilly's pussy, hoping the foot fucking would get her off before she has a chance to counterattack.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:11 pm

"AAHH!" she screamed and moaned at the same time as the toes entered her pussy. This sensation was both dreaded and appreciated for many reasons. Lilly was able to lean forward just a little more, taking the foot in some more as she penetrated her fingers into Tomomi's sex some more, starting to wiggle them around as she attempted to pump them. Meanwhile her other hand would reach upwards towards the very breasts she had been mashing against and start to squeeze. It would now be a test of endurance for these two girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Tomomi smiled when Lilly's pussy got impaled on her feet. Her toes went into Lilly's pussy and moved around, while she increased the pressure by pushing in harder. Tomomi saw Lilly respond with her cry of pleasure. But of course she wasn't in the best position either, with Lilly's fingers in her pussy as well. She felt Lilly push her fingers in deeper and begin to pump in and out. Tomomi moaned huskily, trying to resist. Lilly's other hand suddenly grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard, eliciting a sharp cry from Tomomi.

"Ahh! Let go!" she said as her breasts were fondled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:35 pm

"Not...before...you cum!!" Lilly responded as she fought back another moan, building up all the while. This was going to be close, or so she felt. Her fingers just kept pumping as her other hand continued massaging the oily breast, tweaking her nipples now and then. A rather loud moan elicited from her mouth when she went to breath. Her face was turning red and her eyes were beginning to close.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:31 pm

At this rate, Tomomi was going to lose this contest. She resorted to more desperate tactics. She moved her other foot in and pressed it against Lilly's pussy as well, her big toe stroking the pussy lips sensually, while her other foot plunged deeper inside. She could tell Lilly was becoming weakened as well, her face red and moaning as well. Tomomi just needed to outlast Lilly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 am

"Ahhh!!" was all the lemon lover could manage to say as she moaned from the increase in stimuli. Lilly plunged more fingers into Tomomi as she took her thumb to stroke her sex lips. Her other hand just continued its massage of her breasts, tweaking and twisting the nipple ever so gently and sensually. Lilly's panting could be seen by the heaving of her breasts. She could feel herself building up even more as the time went on. She needed to hold back, to outlast the idol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next