Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Tomomi struggled against Lilly. Her hands grabbed Lilly's wrists and tried to pull Lilly's hands off her breasts. Lilly was on top again, and this time she was getting hard to shake off. Tomomi gave out a soft cry when Lilly kissed her on the neck. "S-stop it!" she said, "I'm ticklish there..." Then as Lilly's other hand reached down to tug down her bikini bottoms, Tomomi began really protesting. "Stop! Get off of me!" Tomomi said. She threw up a wild punch at Lilly's breasts, hoping such a hit would make the blonde get off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 am

Lilly jumped back and held her chest, sliding back on the oily surface to the ropes. She looked at Tomomi, a bit more shocked than hurt. "That wasn't very nice," she said at her. She merely observed the damage she had done, surprised to notice her attempts were flawed and pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 am

"And you think groping me like that was nice?" Tomomi said, getting back up. She saw that Lilly was open to an attack, and leapt forward to take it. She planned to grab both of Lilly's arms and tug her in close so that their bodies were pressed together again, breasts mashed into breasts. She was planning to push Lilly over with her breasts and prove that her smaller orbs were in fact better.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 am

Lilly gladly accepted the challenge as she wrapped her arms around her opponent, mashing her breasts against the slightly smaller orbs. She would press back against Tomomi, as the battle of the breasts began!

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 am

"Urgh," Tomomi groaned as she felt Lilly's larger orbs mash into hers and push hard against her chest, squishing her breasts. She pushed hard against Lilly, but was feeling the pressure from Lilly's overbearing breasts. She pushed hard upwards, her slippery breasts mashed up and slipping around Lilly's. She felt her breasts flattening against her chest. At least they were holding up and not getting crushed.

"N-no," Tomomi said, "I will not lose!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 am

Lilly was impressed by her opponent's perseverance. Her orbs themselves were starting to flatten a bit from the pressure. "Well one of us has to, hun," she said with a smile and gave a soft kiss to the lips of Tomomi, which seemed to bother so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:49 am

Tomomi held on, pushing back as hard as she could to match Lilly's advances. It didn't matter to her that Lilly had the bigger breasts and seemed to be stronger, she wasn't going to give up. It wasn't something idols did. Her breasts were feeling slightly painful from the crushing treatment they were getting, but at least it seemed that Lilly's breasts were starting to give way as well.

Lilly's soft kiss broke Tomomi's concentration. Suddenly her focus broke and her strength faltered. She felt herself suddenly slide back along the oily mat, and then tipped over. Lilly ended up on top again, defeating Tomomi in their breast pushing contest. Tomomi panted weakly under Lilly, having used up a great deal of energy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 am

Lilly winked at the idol as she relinquished her hold on her and released her lips from the hold the blond's lips had on them. She pressed her hands on the shoulders of her opponent as she looked down at them. "Now tell me...are you going to give me your bottoms nicely? Or do I have to win them from you like I've had to everything else?" she asked as her hands trickled behind her to grab a hold of the soaked blue fabric once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:05 am

With her body pinned down, Tomomi found herself completely at the mercy of her opponent. She couldn't raise her arms up, Lilly had her shoulders pinned down. Her chest was still getting held down by Lilly's big bosom, the big breasts squishing hers. Tomomi felt Lilly tugging on her bottoms, trying to pull them off. She desperately kicked around, hoping she could prevent Lilly from removing them and exposing her.

"You can take those off over my dead body!" Tomomi said. She would try wrapping her legs around Lilly's in something similar to a grapevine, stretching them out painfully.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 am

"AHH!" screamed Lilly as her legs were spread and stretched. The pain was quite strong and she was starting to be worn down. "You're determined, hun, I like that, but I'm worse," she said as she took her mouth and placed it upon Tomomi's neck. The pink-haired idol would at first feel a gentle sucking before Lilly would sink her teeth into the neck; her arms returning to Tomomi's shoulders to hold her down again. Meanwhile, Lilly would be fighting the pain from her legs being stretched, a very real pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next