Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut - Page 9 Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:47 am

''Thanks for the compliment''whispered Jasmine as she heard Julia yelp out sneaky as she had the gymnast trapped in a one armed headlock while noticing that her opponent was slowly getting them closer to the ropes. Still that did not worry the purple haired woman to much as she was more interested in getting her hand between her opponent's legs and rubbing her crotch when she succeed to care about that at the moment.

Still when the ropes were getting closer inch by inch the Turkish woman started to worry as she tried to get one of her feet on the ropes and push off on them to get them to the center again. Still if she had stopped that plan she would have likely bin annoyed as the blue haired girl used the oil to her advantage to slip free from her grasp as she had bin forced to release Julia as she had bin unable to keep the headlock locked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am

Julia had almost reached the ropes but was kept just out of reach by her purple haired foe. "Ugh...nooo." She groaned as she was pulled back towards the center of the ring. Feeling Jasmine rubbing her crotch though was making it hard for Julia to focus on much else. A slight moan escaped her mouth while Jasmine used her position to play with her. The gymnast's face was turning increasingly red as she was starting to enjoy herself more and more.

Luckily Julia had scored at least a small victory, managing to get her head free from Jasmine's grasp. At least now it would be easier to breath and maneuver. She still wasn't out of the clear yet though as she still had to try and push herself up and get Jasmine off of her if she wanted to fight back. After being both distracted and choked that was proving to be much easier said than done.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:03 am

Jasmine had to come up with a new plan as she had bin forced to release Julia from the headlock she had trapped the gymnast in earlier. Still for now that was the only set back as the purple haired woman was able to continue rubbing her opponent's crotch at the moment and from the way the blue haired girl's face was turning red it was clear she was enjoying it.

So for now that was all that Jasmine would do as she still had her opponent close to herself and if she was able to make the gymnast cum then the Turkish woman would have won in her debut match..

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:50 am

Julia was free of the headlock but she had other issues to deal with, mainly getting away from Jasmine's hands. "N...Not g...gonna be that easy for you." Julia declared, her voice beginning to get a bit shaky. The gymnast unfortunately didn't have much of a plan of escape though. It was becoming increasingly hard to think of one too as Jasmine continued rubbing her crotch, much to the pleasure of Julia and the crowd.

Julia tried to use the slipperiness of the situation to her advantage. She'd quickly try to flip onto her back and wrap her arms around Jasmine. From there she'd try to pull the belly dancer in towards her and surprise the woman with a kiss. Julia wasn't sure if the close encounter would work for or against her, but it was a chance she decided to take. The gymnast was getting tired and needed to find a way to take control of the match. If she was able to create an opening, she wanted to roll on top of her foe where she could have some fun with her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Jasmine only needed to do two things right now if she wanted to win as she just needed to keep Julia close by while rubbing her pussy to win the match. Still from what the blue haired girl was declaring it seems that the Turkish woman was going to have to keep her eye on the other wrestler as she continued to rub the gymnast's crotch in an attempt to push her over the edge.

Still it seems the slipperiness from the oil would work in the favor of the gymnast for a chance as she was able to flip onto her back and to the purple haired woman's surprise wrap her arms around her. What followed next came as a surprise as she was pulled into a kiss as Jasmine would stop rubbing the blue haired girl's pussy for a moment and just enjoy the kiss not realizing that she was slowly being forced to roll onto her back and allow Julia to be on top as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue May 02, 2017 5:54 am

Julia had managed to catch Jasmine by surprise. Using that to her advantage she rolled her foe over until she ended up lying on the belly dancer and kissing her in front of the crowd. Julia quickly broke the kiss and looked down at Jasmine. It had been quite a match so far and the blue haired wrestler and she was truly fatigued. She rested her head next to Jasmine's for a second, panting as she lay on top of the woman. "This...was a lot harder...than I thought." Julia commented.

Trying to get her head back in the game Julia would quickly think up a plan. Moments later the gymnast knew how she wanted to finish this. "It's been fun...but I reeeeallly have to win now." Julia teased. She would try to spin around on Jasmine and wrap her legs around the woman's neck to secure her in a reverse headscissor. If she was able to do that Julia would then lean down and run her tongue along Jasmine's sex. She'd wait for a reaction from both her foe and the crowd before continuing.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 am

Jasmine had bin catch by surprise as Julia when for a kiss and used the distraction to roll the Turkish woman onto her back while her opponent was laying on top of her as the crowd did enjoy seeming two sexy woman kiss like that. Soon after the kiss had ended both wrestlers would look at each other as the purple haired woman was feeling fatigued and would not fight back when she feels the blue haired girl rest her head next to her own as Jasmine needed some time to recover herself.

After hearing the gymnast compliment her the Turkish woman would just reply back ''no kidding as U had hoped that you be easier to beat'' while trying to think of a plan to finish Julia off. But it seems that the purple haired woman was just to slow as she would feel the gymnast wrap her legs around her head while hearing that it bin fun but that Julia really wanted to win now. That feeling was mutual for Jasmine but first the she would need to escape the reverse head scissors and this gave the other wrestler time to attack her as the purple haired woman would shiver after feeling her opponent's tongue on her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 05, 2017 5:38 am

Julia smiled as she felt the belly dancer shiver under her. "Yeah I guess I'm pretty tough huh?" The gymnast bragged. She didn't have the luxury of taking her time to tease Jasmine though. As she had seen time and again, advantages eroded quite fast in this type of a match. While Jasmine was struggling to get free, Julia needed to seize her opportunity.

Julia would waste no time in burying her lips into Jasmine’s sex and began to eat her opponent out vigorously. The blue haired wrestler was intent on getting the win. While she focused lower on her opponent, her legs would loosen around the belly dancer's neck. She figured rather than split her focus and efforts, it was better to just try to bring the match to a swift end while she could. The gymnast found it hard to keep anything in place anyway while both wrestlers were covered in oil.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 06, 2017 12:50 am

Jasmine knew that her opponent had likely felt her shiver beneath her as the gymnast could not wait to brag that she was tough as the Turkish woman knew she would have done the same if their roles were reversed. Still the purple haired woman had hoped that Julia would continue to brag so she could find a way out of her current situation as she needed to find a way to escape the reversed headscissors.

Unfortunately for Jasmine was that Julia had learned from what happened in this match and would bury her tongue into her sex and start to eat the Turkish woman out like a pro. With each passing second the purple haired woman would feel an orgasm building up inside her as she was desperately trying to find a way to escape the reverse headscissors as she had hoped the oil would help as she tries to pry open her opponent's legs in an attempt to break free before the pleasure became to much to bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 12, 2017 6:24 am

Julia felt her legs being pried apart but she didn't care. She knew she wouldn't have the strength to keep Jasmine locked in the headscissors and decided to let her opponent win that battle. For now she just wanted to focus on pushing her opponent over the edge. From the cheering of the crowd Julia could tell they appreciated her effort. There were plenty though that were still cheering for Jasmine to pull through, a thought Julia did not want to entertain.

"Having trouble there?" Julia said with a giggle. She could tell she was close and couldn't help but tease Jasmine. Noticing that Jasmine was pretty much free from her grasp now, Julia would try to get back to work and explore every inch of Jasmine's sex with her tongue.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next