Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match - Page 6 Empty Re: Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match

Post by xalex Thu May 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Yori was just about to let the real party start… but suddenly her opponent wasn´t laying down quietly any more… instead she was pushing herself up from the mat with a unbelievable power… all Yori could do was scream out loudly one time before she would fall down from her and land on the mat. The mature woman would moan out one moment before suddenly all the air from her lungs was pushed right out fo her when Amelie was sitting on top of her.

Yori would cough a bit and struggle but Amelie was just to heavy for her to simply shove her off.. And then Yori felt how two hands were wandering down to her midsection towards her crotch… she needed to swallow a bit. Again yori tried to shove off her opponent again without any success.

Back to top Go down

Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match - Page 6 Empty Re: Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match

Post by scorn53 Thu May 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Amelie wasn't so much displaying power, as using her opponents confidence and positioning both to her own advantage. A rare act of smarts, from a woman often of simple desires.

Now atop the beauty, Amelie fully intended to deliver 'equal punishment' upon her foe as her fingers wandered closer and closer between her legs. Only, when her hand finally reached their destination, an even more perverted, yet joyous idea came to mind.

"Ohh...I'm gonna punish you now...my naughty pet..." Suddenly rather than simply go between her foes legs, her hands would go a step further, hooking under and around her foes curvaceous thighs. Pulling, Amelie would attempt to fold the mature woman into a position she had perhaps not been in before; her rear up, with both legs raised to the sky, and Amelie's head in between them! Without so much as a word, save for a cute giggle, Amelie would nuzzle her cheeks upon that soft, large rear, completely in heaven in her new found dominant position!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Yori keep struggling as wildly as she could hopping being able to break out in any way. But Amelie  holding her down by simply sitting on her for chest. The face of the mature woman was blushing when the hands of her opponent were getting closer and closer to her lower section. But suddenly the big woman would stop. At first Yori was kind of happy that she would have a bit of a break. But then she heard something about getting punched and needed to swallow. IN the next moment the two powerful arms of Amelie were warped around her midsection again. At first the Japanese woman was only moaning out a bit, but then her opponent started to pull her upwards. Yori was bent in a pretty strange way because her opponent was still sitting on her. Imminently the Japanese started to scream out loudly, when she was in the final position she was struggling wildly. “Let go of me!” , she would scream out loudly… she knew without looking that Amilie got her head now between her legs… in a good position for a attack…. Yori just hoped that Amelie would let her down soon… but the Japanese woman knew just too well how strong her opponent was.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Amelie was not so foolish as to believe that even the dominant posture of a nigh facesit upon Yori meant the win was now hers. Yori had the figure to match her after all, and in a rare change, Amelie was the one lacking in comparison experience wise. Nuzzling uncontrollably at that firm juicy rear, Amelie opted to release of her own accord rather than risk a more damaging takeover by her foe, as she shuffled back off Yori onto her own large rump.

"Come my sweet...play with me..." Extending a finger to the giant woman she had just held so firmly, Amelie couldn't resist the tease, eyes so askew as her cheeks blushed that she looked to have them closed!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:50 pm

Yori was only slowly making her way back up to her feet after her opponent let go of her… She didn´t knew why Amilie did this but she knew that she wouldn´t waste that chance her opponent just gave her. The Japanese needed to use this as good as possible and strike back against the French beauty and hit her hard…
Yori would try to step forwards reaching out with both of her arms trying to warp them around the waist of Amilie, going for another bearhug trying to squeeze the right out of the other woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Unsurprisingly, at least to those who had seen Amelie in action perform, the green haired figure opted no resistance to the bigger, bustier Yori embracing her so. In fact, she practically gave her body into the hold; not submitting nor even coming close to, Amelie's own arms embraced the head and hair of the bustier figure, trying to hold her abdomen firm to atleast prevent the air gushing out of her and leaving her unconscious.

"Your just...a dream come true...aren't you...?" Hands wrapped around the back of Yori's head, the bigger figure would find her upper body being pushed tightly against Amelie's own as she tried to break the green haired figure in two, seemingly to up the snuggle!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6