Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match Empty Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match

Post by xalex Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Amelie:

vs
Yori:

Yori was totally excited. The good way. Finally, finally after all this time waiting she would make her debut in this new league. Okay it wasn´t such a long time. After signing the contract it all went pretty fast. Her first match was announced pretty soon and since then, she couldn´t sit still. She just wanted to jump into action right away. Directly a hentai match, with a giant woman… jackpot.

Yori was wearing her typical Sports bar and short in black and orange.

YOri was smiling when she was jumping through the backstage area. She knew that it would be some time till she would be finally let into the arena… but she just couldn´t stay there in the looker room. It was boring in there… she was alone there. No Yori wanted to see a bit of the backstage area and maybe she would see a bit of her opponent.

After some time the mature woman would find another looker room. With a smile on her face she slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Her smile became even brigher when she saw another woman standing in this looker room. YOri tried to sneak up onto the other woman with the green hair. With a big smile she would reach around her and grab both her boobs before squeezing them hard.

“Hands up I got you!”, would Yori scream out loudly.

Back to top Go down

Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match Empty Re: Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match

Post by scorn53 Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:37 am

Amelie on the other hand, was somewhat nervous. She'd only agreed to help one debuting star in the past, and it was beyond a disaster. Such was the risk with going against brand new faces; they could pose a match that will forever be remembered, or be an opponent that avoiding should of been the best case with. For obvious reasons, Amelie hoped it was the former.

Clad in her signature white one piece, leaning back in her dressing room chair, Amelie would ponder about her past matches as her mind became lost in thought. Her hands behind her head, the French beauty didn't even register properly that another figure had entered the room with her. She simply presumed the noise she did hear was a stage hand, informing her that the time for her entrance was now, and that she was about to finally meet the woman she'd be facing tonight.

Well, she was right in presuming the latter.

"Eeep!" Near enough shrieking the roof off the arena, Amelie's eyes would come down to the mirror infront of her as her arms shot up, clearly surprised by the figure now behind her.

"That was...ohh..." She'd mutter, completely flustered by the scare. "That was not kind, my sweet..!" Brushing back her hair, Amelie would keep her eyes latched on the figure in the reflection; a busty beauty like herself, that Amelie hadn't even registered was groping her massive breasts!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match Empty Re: Big love Debut Amelie Roux vs Yori Nazuka Hentai match

Post by xalex Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Yori would step back a bit from her opponent smile at her. She was able to surprise her here and it was pretty much for her. Luckily the big green haired woman understood a little bit fun. At least till now. Maybe Yori could have a bit more fun with her before the match would start.

yori would take a closer look at the outfit and the body of her opponent. She was just looking awesome. A strong well trained body, it looked like the green haired one had more than enough power to break Yori apart in the ring. Yori hoped that she would find a way to avoid that. YOri was happy that she got an opponent her own size for her debut match.

But her opponent was not only looking strong as fuck, she also was looking hot! Yori wanted to lick over her lips by the though going all in with this woman. What a nice thought. Yori would slowly reach out her right hand for a handshake with Amilie. “Hey there my Name is Yori Nazuka! My friends call me Yori… but you can call me whatever you want. Looks like we are the two lucky women going up against each other next. I am really looking forward to meet you in the ring!”, she said with a friendly smile on her face.
“And sorry for the strange introduction of my side. But I just wanted to check what kind of weapons you carry. And I have to say that I am really impressed by what you have there… that can be an interesting match. Again sorry that I touched them without asking!”,YOri would put both her hands behind her head, pressing out her chest. “Maybe as payback you want to check my weapons?”

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:26 am

Amelie would be quick to turn and face the beauty when she saw that hand extend in the mirror, her own quickly latching on it and shaking briskly. Such a greeting did feel awfully strange, given Yori had quite literally just kneaded Amelie's large chest as if it was a plaything. Now facing the beauty with her own reflection not disrupting her, Amelie would be somewhat flabbergasted by just how extreme the mature woman's curves were.

"Lucky...is most certainly the word..."
Amelie growled with a keen smile, eyes making no effort to avert from those large breasts. She'd soon rise, finding herself for a change, the smaller of the two women. "Ohhh...my..." Her tongue almost extending to lick her lips at the thought of rubbing up against such extreme curves, Amelie would instead sidestep the woman, as if to go for the door.

Albeit, not before placing her finger just above Yori's chest. "I think there will be opportunity soon enough..." With yet another wink, Amelie would exit her dressing room

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Yori would smile at her opponent when she tried to leave the room. The mature woman wasn´t done there… she wanted to play a bit more. It was easily to spot that her opponent was a bit embarrassed from her… and that was just making it more fun for the Japanese woman.

Yori would step after Amelie following her trying to catch up with her before she was able to leave the room. Yori would try to step between the woman with the green hair and the door. Yori would try to step closer to Amelie while staring right into her eyes… The mature woman would smirk at her prey for the whole time. YOri would press her breasts against the breasts of Amelie and would try to force her backwards until she was pressed back against the wall. The Japanese woman would put her hands right to the wall, to the right and left side of the French Woman´s head.  

Then she would slowly push her head closer. Both women had full body contact to the other. “Don´t tell me you don´t like this… I can see it in your eyes… you love it… you want it!”, would  Yori whisper quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 am

Amelie didn't exactly halt the woman's efforts, but she didn't exactly go easily either. After all, the more she resisted, the more Yori had to shove. Thereby, the firmer she felt those massive breasts surround her own. With her back to the wall, Amelie's head would make a loud yet painless thump against the wall her hands coming to the girls wrists to not outright resist, but suggest she wasn't playing completely placid.

"Maybe so...but where's the fun in a prize you haven't earned...my sweet..."
Amelie growled, leaning into give the woman an ever so gently peck on the cheek, which quickly turned into a mild, cat like lick.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 am

YOri would smile at her upcoming opponent with a hungry smirk. Finally Amelie was starting to play a bit as well. The mature woman was putting her face closer to the face of the green haired woman to look her deep into the eyes. Her eyes were sparkling right now, like from a predator who got his prey in front of him.
“Oh baby I don´t want to give you the whole price… I just want to make us to hungry for that match… When you try something that you totally love… you want more of it… and I want us going into this match… hungry for the other one… I want that we go at each other like animals!”

After finishing these words, Yori would press her lips right onto the mouth of Amelie without any warning. She would try to get her own tong into the moth of the French woman. While doing so the mature woman was slowly lifting her knee and would start to rub her knee onto the crotch of the smaller woman. She wanted to see if the greened haired one was going into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 am

Amelie was most certainly enjoying the predicament, but there was fun to be had within the boundaries of the ropes as well. Whats more, given how excited the busty beauty before her was already, Amelie's heart had already begun to race at the thought of what would occur within the match itself. Let alone after it...

Sliding her cheek slyly around Yori's own as she dodged that kiss, she'd instead bring her lips to her ear, speaking with a soft tone that extruded a hot sweaty breath into the beauties ear.

"I'll remember this attitude after our match...when you are underneath me...my sweet..."

With a fierce bite of the woman's ear, hands sliding around her for a brief moment to keenly grope that curvaceous rear, Amelie would lean into press her heavy set hard into the woman's own chest, the two bosoms now grinding and sliding together. She wasn't too keen on grinding the woman to pieces here and now, given they had a whole night ahead of them.

But it surely wouldn't have hurt for her to taste the treat to come..

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:14 pm

Yori would look into the eyes of her upcoming opponent. Till now she didn´t showed much of her sprit… But suddenly the mature woman needed to moan out loudly. Looks like Amelie got something for her as well. The mature woman started to shake when the smaller woman would grind her body against her.

Yori needed to lick over her lips when she felt the flesh of the French woman against her own. She was so nice tight and yori was feeling her muscles… she was pretty strong, that could the Japanese woman tell already… but this was only making it more interesting. Yori was liking women with power.

The older woman would start to rub her big breast against the breasts of the French woman, while smiling at her.

“Oh if that is, don´t worry… you won´t be the one on top at the end…!” Would whisper Yori into the ear of her opponent before bowing her head forward to kiss her neck, softly and gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:52 am

It was extremely rare for Amelie to be the lesser woman in her entanglements, albeit when she was, she hardly complained. After all, she was equal parts prone to being dominated as she was prone to dominate someone. A bigger foe simply meant the former was much more likely; a welcome change for the French beauty.

Hands still attached to Yori's rear, she'd pull ever so firmly on the bigger beauty simply to tighten their embrace. Feeling the full heavier set of her foes chest mushroom against her own, she simply couldn't resist licking her lips, given this was just a preview of things to come as it were. She couldn't even begin to imagine what would occur when the two women were screwing one another competitively!

Giggling at the mature beauties words, Amelie would attempt to assert a little dominance on her own end. Lifting Yori a little via her grip on her rear, she'd attempt to pick the beauty up high enough just for her feet to dangle, just as her soon-to-be foe began to tend to her neck.

"It seems...you are underestimating Amelie Roux...my sweet..." Purring back, the beauty would nuzzle her cheek against the woman as Yori kissed and suckled her neck.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next