Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:45 am

Whilst in her episode of rage and sadness, Katherine had managed to payback Melody at least a little for her Leaf Blade to Mina, via a Brainbuster to the arena floor! The execution was quick, but everyone in the arena had time to react as Kat set it up and drove the green-haired woman's skull into the ground. She sat up after hitting the move and simply uttered in a frustrated and sad tone: "I can't believe I ever trusted you!!!" The audience was captivated by the site. Not once since coming to AFW did Katherine ever express such strong emotion or rage. Who would have thought she'd be doing so at the expense of a fellow face wrestler?!

Still, Katherine didn't lose sight of her goal. After taking a moment to roll over to the barricade, she'd reach for it with her good arm and pull herself up to her feet before hobbling over in Navi's direction. "Don't think...I didn't hear you...! We've still got a match to fight, and a lesson to teach you..." She'd say while taking pauses to breathe, clearly due to fatigue. Much of the blood on Kat's mask and arms had dried by now. With a glove missing and crimson stains sporadically placed on her arms and mask, Katherine would slowly close the distance between herself and her nemesis here at AFW: Navi Florges.

If Navi was still getting up, Kat would try to force her back down with slow, albeit repeated low kicks to the back of the blonde's neck and her upper back! If Navi had managed to stand by now, Hart would attempt repeated clubbing blows to the same areas, in a clear attempt to follow her veteran instincts and augment the damage she did to there recently with the STF!

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:05 am

Navi was enraged at Kat for hurting Melody. She never hated someone as much as she hated Katherine Hart at this very moment. But even enraged, she felt the hellish pain in her spine and her skull. And as much as she wanted to follow up on her promise (which Kat seemingly heard), she first had to get herself to a stable base as she tried to push herself to her feet

...her foe however, would not allow her to, as she sent a kick to the back of her neck! Navi didn't fall down, however, and tried to get back, but Kat simply sent another kick to the girl's back, this time falling back onto the ground face down! She was breathing heavily, enraged and afraid, but unwilling to give up, as she once again put the palms of her hands to the ground, and tried to push push herself up, pain in her neck and back, even Kat, who definitely was going to strike again, be damned.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:24 am

Under more typical circumstances, Kat would have paced herself a little better to keep her strikes and moves sharp and execute them well when and where it counted. But her desire to avenge her manager and blatant rage towards the wrestling duo seemed to give her the incentive she needed to refuse to let up. After a stiff kick to the skirted wrestler's back connected, she repeated the action in an attempt to keep up the pressure on the target area.

Still, Navi wasn't one to stay down. At this point, Katherine knew better than most that despite it being early on in the woman's career, Navi had some great aptitude. And the trait that was most apparent in Kat's mind was her foe's iron will that was ever-present in any given situation, especially when she felt she had something to prove. When Navi placed her hands on the ground and attempted to rise despite the repeated and methodical strikes, Kat gave the woman an incredulous look before taking a step back.

Despite this reaction, the purple clad wrestler was actually setting up for a follow up. She'd pause for a moment to gather her strength before letting out a battle cry and leaping forwards. Kat aimed to come down on the back of the skirted wrestler's neck with her muscular thigh. She aimed to halt Navi's rise by hitting her wth with a Famouser! "HRAAAAH!!"

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 7 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:37 am

While Navi was still pushing herself upwards on her hands and feet, she knew that Kat would not allow Navi to be anywhere or to do anything except lying down on the floor, hoping for the girl to scream that she quits. And Navi was determined to not allow Kat the pleasure of that...

...soon enough, however, she heard her opponent's roar. She turned her head, to see Kat running at her, and jumping slightly in the air...

...what she also so is the ring apron behind Kat as she jumped, although Navi was a fair distance away from them.

Just as Kat was aiming her thigh on Navi's neck, almost instictively the girl rose to her feet, and grabbed Kat by her thighs, in a position for a powerbomb!

However, Navi had a different landing place in mind than just the ring canvas or even the concrete outside.

"GRRRRRAAAAAAAAh!", she roared as she made her way closer to the ring apron with Kat on her shoulders, completely ignoring the pain in all parts of her body for the moment, before trying as strongly as she could to powerbomb her foe right on the ring apron!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:28 pm

Katherine seemed intent on doing what she could to put Navi away. In her mind, and in the minds of many fans, the skirted woman had this coming for at least a short while now. Hart ran towards her intent on hitting her with another big move! By The Super Kitty's will, she would see two it that another unconscious body get added to the total tonight in addition to Mels' and Mina's!

But Navi's stubbornness, which was perhaps simultaneous her best and worst trait would see to it that Kat wouldn't have her way. At least not yet. When Katherine telegraphed her move with a yell and a dash, Navi instinctively and impressively overcame her pain and damage to counter by lifting the purple clad wrestler onto her shoulders to lift her into position for a Powerbomb! Even more notable was Florges' awareness exhibited in stepping towards the ring before dropping Kat back-first onto the ring apron!

Katherine was taken off guard by this turn of events. By her estimation, and many others, Navi shouldn't have had much left in the tank. But as soon as she was pulled up onto her foe's shoulders, she'd be forced into the realization that she was wrong! Kat pulled back her fist in an effort to try to fight back with punches to her foe's head to get Navi to drop her, but she refrained from punching upon looking at her own fist and realizing she lifted her bad arm. She could only fight back with words before being slammed into apron! "Ugh! Your skirt's still stupid!! I'm ripping it off the next chance I get, you witch! You'll p-AUGH!" Her insults would be cut off by a howl of pain she let out upon taking the Powerbomb.

Kat would fall to the arena floor. She'd roll onto her stomach and hold onto the small of her back whilst kicking in pain. Being slammed into the hardest part of the ring was a big enough move to turn the tide of any match. Hart knew that well. The audience would erupt with a range of emotions upon seeing her take the slam. Many impressed with Navi's guts and many concerned for Kat. Had Mina been awake to see this, she'd be worried, herself. Everyone spectating looked on as Katherine tried to regroup and Navi considered her next move. Everyone was eager to see what kind of turn the match would take next.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 am

With Navi successfully powerbombing Kat onto the ring apron, she wiped the blood on her face with her hand, and look angrily on her downed opponent, and then at downed Melody, who, despite the harsh Brainbuster on the concrete, was getting to her feet, holding the hurt spot on her head.

Ensuring that her friend was ok, Navi's glance returned to Kat, as she noticed her hurt arm. She harshly stomped on it, and grinded her heel, until she would hear Kat scream, and then stomp on her masked face, aiming at the the most red spot in particular, to make sure her foe was in hellish pain.

"I will fucking pay?! Look at what you did! You came to my house, insulted my best friend, ATTACKED my best friend! HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE THE GOOD ONE IN THIS SITUATION, BITCH?!", Navi would scream at Kat in between stomps. With her mind clouded with anger, she forgot completely about her (and Melody's) faults in the situation.

After sending one more stomp to Kat's face, she turned Kat on her stomach, and delivered a few stomps to wear Kat landed on the ring apron. After delivering 5 stomps, she would scream to the ref to: "ASK HER!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 am

The masked wrestler would try to find her way back into the match up. While her vindictive foe surveyed their surrounding and took note of Serperior slowly getting up, Kat would begin to reach upwards for the ring apron. She tried to use anything she could find to get some leverage and pull herself back up to her feet. But just when she was up to her hands and knees and somewhat close to touching the apron she had just been Powerbombed into, Navi's foot was driven into the arm Kat still had on the ground. The pain was excruciating. It forced The Super Kitty back down to her stomach. She tried to curl up to guard her arm against subsequent stomps, but Navi kept her weight applied on the forearm as she ground her heel into it, making it difficult to mitigate or shield of from harm.

"GRRRYAAHAAAAAAAHA!" Katherine howled out loudly in agony. The audience began to jeer and voice various remarks of disapproval. But none of that fazed Florges. She followed up by stomping on Kat a second time, this time aiming at her head in the area where the wound had opened up before. This caused Kat's bleeding, which had slowed greatly over the past several minutes, to pick up again. The Luchadora remained grounded as Navi shouted whilst standing over her. Within just a few short moments and a few well-placed stomps, Navi reminded everyone that Kat's situation -the damage she sustained in this match was every bit as dire, if not much more so, than hers.

Navi's shouting would be incomprehensible to Kat. She remained there  in a daze, with the side of her face pressed against the arena floor as Navi continued voicing why she felt The Super Kitty was the one in the wrong, here. But that daze would soon be broken by the command "ASK HER!".

The referee would slowly approach. She seemed to flinch from just the act of getting close to Navi. Her overall demeanor was savage and sadistic. After all, if she could grind her heel into an injured arm of a hurt woman, what else was she capable of? At least that was the referee's train of thought. But she'd overcome that fear and approach Katherine to fulfill her duty as an official in this match. The lady would hold a microphone to her face before asking her: "Katherine Hart...do you quit?"

Kat would take a moment to breathe and fight through her pain. She used her good arm to push herself up to her knees whilst panting in pain and fatigue. "Ref.....! She took a moment to take a long, deep, pained breath. After exhaling deeply, the audience would begin to grow concerned that this was it for Kat! That she was ready to throw in the towel! The masked wrestler let suspense build for a few seconds before looking up at Navi and locking eyes with her. She cut her skirted foe an intense stare before speaking into the mic and replying.

"Referee......! You're asking the wrong girl....."

The arena would erupt with cheers upon hearing Kat's confident response. It might have seemed dangerous or even stupid to continue in this position. But if Katherine was gonna make it in AFW. If she was going to prove that women like Navi weren't going to have their way with her and her career, she'd have to shut up all the naysayers. And the first one on the her list was Navi Florges.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:12 am

Breathing heavily, Navi didn't look like she was in shock or disbelief, having an expression of pure rage on her face.

After a few short breath, she screamed: "FINE!", before stomping on Kat's hurt arm again as the Super Kitty laid on her stomach.

She stepped away from her hurt foe to the right side of the outside of the ring, giving a growl as she passed Mina. If she was as bad as Kat, Mina would've been in a way worse shape than she were now.

A kendo stick Kat used earlier to counter Navi to a Samoan drop laid close to the side of the ring. Picking it up Navi returned to Kat, who was likely already rising to her feet by the time she picked up the stick.

Navi would approach her and hit Super Kitty's back with the Kendo Stick, shouting: "Where the fuck are you going?!"

Meanwhile, Melody was already half-way to her feet as she saw Navi's assault on Kat. The worse has come to pass as the match turned from a wrestling affair into a bloody street fight, which wasn't going to end until one of the two women would give up...if they did at all.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:54 pm

The Luchadora took another sharp, audible breath as her foe stomped on her injured arm once more before finally putting some distance between them.

When Navi stepped away, Katherine groaned for a second before realizing that her foe was walking in Mina's direction. With a rush of adrenaline and the sense to keep her weight off her arm, Hart pushed herself up to one knee before quickly planting a foot on the ground and working her way to a standing position. She let out a short sigh of relief when she saw Navi walk past Mina. The manager herself had begin to stir. She woke with a rather pained expression on her face. Diaz kept a hand placed on her neck , indicating that she was still hurting. But she had yet to take in her surroundings and understand what was happening, or whether or not the match was still taking place.

Meanwhile, a Kat would remain, seemingly barely standing as Navi approached her with a kendo stick in hand. A large splotch of dried blood remained on her mask as she looked up to see the skirted woman approach her with malice. Normally, Kat would have an immediate answer to someone coming at her this way. But the fatigue and pain she was feeling kept the woman of a thousand moves from attempting a dodge or counter. She'd be struck in the back with the kendo stick. Pain would shoot through her lower back as she arched it and stepped away. Kat would round the corner and wait for Navi near the ringpost. The purple clad wrestler would remain there with a hand placed on the apron for support. As a call back to the opening of their match, if Navi drew near again and rounded the corner to close the distance, Kat would dig down deep and summon the energy to leap into the air and surprise and stun her skirted foe with a vicious Enzuigiri Kick to the side of the head!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:07 am

"I asked where the fuck are you going?! I am not done with you!", Navi would react as Kat stepped away from her in reaction to the shot from the Kendo Stick.

Navi approached her closer, seemingly to attack Kat once more with the stick, but just as she got her hand back in order to hit Kat, the Super Kitty would suddenly jump at her, connecting her foot with the side of Navi's head!

"AAGH!", Navi reacted. The force of the Enzuigiri was enough to almost knock her out, but she only lowered to her knee as she rubbed the side of her head with one hand, and held the Kendo Stick with another. SHe tried to shake the daze off quickly, before Kat could recover and attack her again.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next