Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Kat's plan to turn the tables seemed to work. Mina fist pumped as she saw the chair collide with Navi's head. There were legitimate concerns that Katherine had drawn blood from her foe with that last hit, but before anyone could get a good look, the masked woman made her next move! While her opponent was still stunned Kat moved in and attempted to snatch the chair! If she was successful in doing so, she'd attempt to drive the back of the chair into her rival blonde's gut to force her to double over!

"Not done, yet!" Kat would declare if she managed to force Navi to bend forwards. From here, Hart would let go of the chair, and let it fall down onto the floor. She would hook an arm around Navi's head and reach for handful of that skirt, or even some underwear if she needed it for leverage. Katherine would let out a battle cry and attempt to lift Navi into one of her signature moves! One that she had been refraining from using before: The Lifting DDT! If she managed to hit this move, she'd attempt to drive her opponent's skull into the very same chair that she had thrown down just now!

"Hrrraaah!"

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:31 am

Navi couldn't keep the chair in her hands as Kat managed to snatch it. Kat managed to turn the tables in a big way, and, seemingly was fully intending to keep it that way.

Within a second, Navi doubled down from the edge of the chair digging into her stomach. Within the nex second, she was in a predicament she felt was fairly similar, as Kat got her head under her arm, and lifted her slightly, before driving Navi's head down into the thrown chair with a Lifting (or how Melody liked to call it, Impaler) DDT. Despite reversing the move a fair number of times in hers and Melody's matches, she simply didn't expect Kat to hit the move. She laid on the ground, clutching her face from pain for signs of being busted open.

Melody grew concerned as well as she saw the entire thing, and would approach the two wrestlers in order to assess the damage done to Navi.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:50 am

As Kat made her move and seized control of the match yet again, Mina would also begin to approach them. Though, she'd move slower than Melody did. Katherine would lie there for a few seconds after hitting her DDT before slowly making her way to her feet. First making it to all fours by the time Miss Serperior arrived and then to one knee by the time Mina was within proximity.

"Ref! Ref, ask if she wants to-"

"Don't bother!" Kat cut off her manager, who wanted to prompt the referee to ask Navi if she wanted to consider quitting. "She's gonna need more incentive than that before she throws in the towel. I'll ask the ref when I think she's ready. In the meantime, I hope you ladies can excuse us." Kat remarked while finally making it to her feet and gesturing while completing her statement. "'Cause this cat's got some more pouncing to do!" She exclaimed while raising a fist and placing her free hand on her bicep, signaling to the crowd that she was gonna keep taking it to her opponent.

Kat would then try to step towards her downed foe in the hopes that both Navi's friend and her manager wouldn't interfere. The Super Kitty would reach for the very same chair that she drove her opponent's skull into and grab hold of it before slowly stepping towards Navi, clearly having something in mind for the skirted wrestler!

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:06 am

Approaching her friend, Melody would try to ask Navi: "You sure you can...."

Suddenly, she would be cut off by Kat, but it seemed like she was addressing Mina instead of her. Regardless, she answered for Navi. She would not quit. Melody stepped away, looking at the blonde with sorrow.

Despite the heavy hit, Navi was prepared to keep going, and had prepared to say to her friend that she was fully prepared to keep going, despite the heavy hits on her skull. By the time Kat started getting closer to her with a chair, Navi would remark: "Hitting my head with a chair? Is that all you've got? Well, seems like I've got this in the bag then. At best, I just won't quit. At worst, I'll pass out, won't quit, and you still won't win. So come on, bitch, bring it!", while pushing herself from the floor with her hands and knees.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:39 pm

"Then I guess we'll fight forever!" Kat retorted before jumping upwards. She would extend her legs and slip the chair under them before dropping down on her foe with a Leg Drop! The purple clad wrestler aimed to drop the chair across Navi's back and head, with the weight of her legs on top of them! Regardless of whether or not her move connected, Kat would need some time to find her way back to her feet. Dropping to the lightly padded floor outside the ring would take it's toll on most anyone, even if they were the one on the offensive.

The Super Kitty paid little attention to Melody and Mina at this point. After finally getting back up, amble over to Navi. If her rival was still down, she'd grab hold of the outspoken woman's arm and place a hand over her shoulder before making an effort to pull her up to her feet, as well. She'd unceremoniously shove the skirted wrestler towards the ring, trying to roll her into it.

"You were ducking me for weeks trying to avoid this rematch. If you think I'm not winning, you're more delusional than I thought!" Kat roared before trying to force Navi back into the ring.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Navi screamed as the chair (and Kat) came crushing down on her head and neck, having little strength to get back up at the moment, as she stayed lying on the ground on her stomach.

Seeing the brutal move, Melody would think: "If she continues at this rate, she will get busted open...at best. At worst, a concussion...I will quit for her if I'll need to. She is not putting her life on the line over this..."

That wouldn't last for long, however, as Kat got her to her feet and rolled her back into the ring. Trying to get back to her feet yet again, pushing herself with her hands and legs, Navi would replyto Kat's remark:

"D...Delusional?! That you are not fucking winning? After you came to my house to get to me through Melody? You fucking DARE to say to me you are in the right in this situation?"

No matter if Kat was in the ring or still outside, Navi would continue: "You better be prepared to do some REAL horrible stuff to me. Because I came here knowing that I might walk out of here with every single one of my bones broken. And guess what? I still. Won't. Quit.", she would say as she would (likely) finally stand up.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:07 pm

As her opponent collected her wits, Kat would make her way around the ring. To the same side of ring from which Navi gathered all those weapons, earlier. The masked woman would begin setting up a table outside. She had just propped it up when she heard more of Navi's yelling.  Kat would slam her fist on the table in anger before turning around and screaming back at her. "I approached you like a woman and you fled!

Kat would then bend downwards and reach for many of the items left on the ground. She would throw the kendo sticks, and some of the chair into the ring while continuing to express her grievances with her skirted foe. "You ran away like a little girl!" Finally, she'd discover a pair of handcuffs. No doubt they were the metallic noise that she had heard earlier. Kat would place them on another table that had yet to be set up and lift it before sliding it into the ring! From here, Katherine would try to roll under the bottom rope into the ring, in the hopes that Navi had not yet recovered enough to take advantage of her before she made it to her feet.

Last edited by Winner3 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:21 am

As Kat started to throw weapons into the ring, Navi (holding her sore upper back and neck), would approach the thrown chairs and kendo sticks, and pick one of the sticks up as Kat slid a table into the ring. "If she was angry before, she certainly is now..."

"...good."

"Well. I am here now. Not running away, ready to make you quit, and ready to make your manager scream, bitch", she said, as she stood her ground with the Kendo stick in her hand.

Melody was getting more and more concerned. The match didn't even last that long, and yet Navi was already so beat up. "And for what? Trying to protect me?"

"...I don't deserve this...SHE, doesn't deserve this..."
, Melody would think.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:55 am

Kat did seem to be angrier than she had been previously. She rolled into the ring and immedately popped up to her feet in an effort to try and avoid the possibility of Navi pouncing on her. The Super Kitty would keep a close eye on her opponent before bending down slowly and attempting to wield a Kendo stick of her own!

"If it weren't for that manger, you'd continue cowering and ducking me like you were already doing! So don't you dare talk crap about her!" Katherine asserted, regardless of whether or not she was able to enter the ring safely or find a weapon.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 am

Navi went wide-eyed: "While you bitches talk crap about Mels? For fuck's sake, she invited you to our house, and you, both of you, disrespected her for it!", she screamed at Kat, before attempting to drive the Kendo stick into Kat's gut as the masked wrestler tried to reach for her own stick after she got into the ring.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next