Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Katherine had planned on answering Navi's comment by dishing out, in her mind, some well-deserved punishment! She planned to approach her foe with a frown on her face and a Kendo stick in her hands. As Navi came at her and attempted her own attack, Kat would grab her opponent's stick to try to stop it! Unfortunately, Navi applied enough force such that her kendo stick slide through Kat's grip and found it's way to The Super Kitty's midsection!

"Ugh!"

Kat groaned and closed her eyes in pain. She was forced down to one knee by the blow. The masked wrestler held her abs with one hand and placed the other hand on the ring floor for balance. She tried to remain vigilant, but would seemingly be left opened to another attack following that last one!

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:13 am

After a successful attack, Navi would approached Kat's dropped Kendo stick, and kick it under the ropes, with it landing outside the ring on Melody's side.

She approached Kat, and held her by her masked face, all the while saying:

"After you say...or scream...that you Quit, I won't just end it there. Because this wouldn't be quite over yet...after you quit, you will come down to the ring at your first possible convinience, with mic in your hands. And you, with your whatever years of experience, will say: "Navi Florges is better than me". Then, I think things will be truly over between us."

Unless Kat did anything from her little speech, Navi would release Kat's face to hold her Kendo Stick with both, and swing it right into Super Kitty's skull.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:43 am

Navi momentarily stopped her feline foe. She would take this opportunity to kick the kendo stick that Kat had clearly planned on using, away and to the outside of the ring! Once she did, the blonde upstart would hold Katherine's face before lecturing her about the consequences of losing this match. This act would be met with another chorus of boos and negativity from the fans. No one liked a bully, especially one that took the opportunity to trash talk a downed foe like this!

Once Navi made her desires clear, almost immediately following the end of her last sentence, Katherine would snatch her foe's hand and pull her in! She aimed to pull Navi over her shoulder while pushing against the ground with her one foot that planted on it. Kat attempted to hit Navi with a Samoan Drop to turn the tides!

"Hyat!" Kat cried as she attempted to drop Navi back-first onto the canvas, or hopefully onto one of the chairs on the canvas within the ring.

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:57 am

Navi gasped as Kat managed to catch the hold of the Kendo Stick and pulled Navi in. In very amazing attempt on improvisation (with crowd voicing their aproval), she pulled Navi onto her shoulders and stood up, only to drop down on her back, bringing Navi down on the chairs that Kat brought to the ring, screaming in pain from the executed Samoan Drop.

She groaned in pain as she tried to push herself up from the ground, but with her back in pain from being driven into the stack of chairs, the process of getting to her feet would take a relative while.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:51 am

The fighting feline wrestler was able to instantly turn those boos into chairs by sending Navi down onto a stack of chairs on the canvas. Kat would lie on her back on the canvas for a few seconds before rolling onto her hands and knees. She needed a short moment to recover, but it was nowhere near as much as her opponent would need.

Katherine would crawl over to her foe, who was still trying to push herself up. If her foe was still on her back, Kat would roll the skirted wrestler over to her stomach before attempting her next move. She'd take a knee and plant one foot on the floor before pushing up off the ground and leaping upwards. Kat would try to come down hard on Navi's back! If this attack connected, she would remain on top of her foe and take a seat on her back, before attempting to drape her foes arms over her thighs and cup the outspoken wrestler's chin to put her in a Camel Clutch!

If she was successful in doing this, she'd contort the skirted wrestler's back harshly while spewing some grievances of her own. "I am so tired...of hearing your mouth! Take your stupid skirt! Your stupid sense of pride! And your one cool friend, Mels! And take this loss like a woman! Quit!!!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:22 am

Navi couldn't get up in time as Kat rolled her onto her stomach, and landed a heavy hit on her back, the blonde screaming from pain of further damage on her spine.

But what was going to come next was way worse.

Kat took a seat on Navi's back, and no matter how much she struggled, she couldn't unseat the masked wrestler off of her as she locked her arms at her thighs, cupped her chin...

...and pulled on her back with a Camel Clutch.

Navi screamed in agony with how her already hurt spine was being stretched even further by a fairly common, but still very strong submission move. Worse yet, Kat was voicing her disapprovals of the skirted wrestler, calling on her to quit.

The ref approached the locked Navi, brining the mic closer to her face to check whether she was prepared to quit:

"N...NOOOOOOO!", she screamed into the mic, at the same time, she was fading slightly from being locked in the move, it being 30 seconds from the moment Kat locked in the move.

Nearby, Melody was watching with great concern, going closer towards the ring and putting her hands on the apron. Her plan of quitting for Navi would go into play fairly soon if the blonde remained in the hold for a while.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 am

Mina would look in Melody's direction with suspicion. She harbored her own reservations with the green haired woman, and felt uneasy about Miss Serperior placing her hands on the apron. While Navi was still in the hold, Mina would take a few paces towards Melody to keep a closer eye on her.

Meanwhile in the ring, Kat would maintain control of her opponent and continue to wear away at the woman's spine and stamina. After working her foe over for a solid 30-35+ seconds, she'd notice Mina begin to move and glance at her before returning attention to Navi. "FINE!" Kat yelled back at her foe. She'd raise an arm and attempt nail Navi in the back of the head with a Forearm strike to break the hold and her floor Florges!

If she was able to stun her ever so resilient foe, Kat would find her way to her feet before taking a few steps across the ring to the plethora of weapons she had previous tossed into it. The masked wrestler would begin to set up a table. She extended the legs of the wooden table and stood it up near the ropes. If time allowed for it and her opponent was still down, she'd begin to set up another table. But this time, Katherine would only extend the tables legs on one side. She'd carry the table to one of the turnbuckles and lean it up against the corners before finally returning attention to Navi. And when she did, she'd have words.

"You claimed to be offended that I never gave you my best.....what makes you think you deserve it?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:21 am

Melody would sigh in relief as Kat let Navi go, but still at unease, since she didn't know what the masked woman had planned. Suddenly, she saw movement in the corner of her eye, and turned to see Mina coming closer towards her. "What?"

Navi laid on the ground after Kat launched a forearm to the back of her skull, staying there way longer than she planned to after the clutch was released. She tried to push her body upwards, but even at this, relatively early point for an I Quit match, she was already severely tired. This allowed Kat to get all her table plans in order as one table stayed at the turnbuckle, and another near the ropes.

She only managed to push herself up to her her knees by the time Kat was finished with setting up tables and addressed her.

"Because I can beat you...", Navi finally pushed herself to her feet, holding her sore back. "Actually, I did beat you. And you can say however much you want that "the ref beat you" or whatever. You did not get up from my finisher. And if that is still not a reason for you to not underestimate me, well...", she jabbed her finger at Kat's chest: "You are a fucking nobody to tell me to "take a loss like a woman"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Kat had taken control of things, but despite her show of dominance and easily keeping her opponent at bay, the skirted wrestler continued to try to tell her off. She poked a finger into one of Katherine's shapely breasts while asserting that she could win. That Kat was the one that needed to learn the art of being graceful in defeat. Kat grabbed the wrist of the arm that poked her and raised an eyebrow while giving her rookie foe a distinctly annoyed look. With an audible scoff and a roll of her eyes, The Super Kitty would pull her foe in before wrapping arms around Florge's waist. Kat would show off some strength by lifting her opponent off of her feet and turning into position before attempting a Belly to Belly Suplex! She aimed to toss Navi behind her such that she'd land near the corner, the very same corner in which she had set up that table earlier.

If her move had connected, Kat would take a moment to push herself back up to her feet before yelling at Navi and dashing towards her! "Learn to win with your own skill, you witch!" As Kat would run towards Navi, she'd spin once before attempting her second signature move of the match: The Discus Clothesline!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:40 am

Navi didn't flinch as Kat grabbed her wrist, her eyes practically saying to Super Kitty to do her worst.

And she tried to, as she pulled Navi closer and got ahold of her waist, before throwing her with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex near a corner, the one that had a table set up at it. Navi growled at the move, and attempted to get up as soon as possible.

And as Navi got back up from the move, clutching her sore back, Kat rushed towards her, looking to Discus Clothesline Navi into the table...

...except, just in time, Navi managed to not only duck under Kat's forearm, but catch Kat with an arm across her chest. She almost lifted Kat for a Uranage, before glancing behind her back where the table was,  gears turning in her head...

She swiftly rotated Kat towards the table, before lifting the masked woman and dropping forward, with Kat's back painfully going throgh the table, while Navi safely landing on the ropes near the corner, hoping that the table broke after the move.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next