Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bright Lights, Great Fights.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bright Lights, Great Fights.  Empty Bright Lights, Great Fights.

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:01 am

Helping Chelsea off towards the locker room didn't take too long as the battered up two beautiful bikini clad women guided each other off towards the locker room. Where the Swede then helped her friend in and found their way towards the bench, seating Chelsea down as she would back away a bit and rub her reddening belly a bit. " Ow..." The Swede let out as she would shake her head a little. 

" You sure do know how to put me through my paces Chels." The Swede let out as she would roll her shoulders and try to straighten herself up a bit, putting pressure on her hurting foot was not very nice but the Swede did so anyways as she'd stand in front of Chelsea, the blonds sweaty and bruised body was certainly hurting. 

" Phew...You okay Chels ?" The Swede would ask as she would look on at her friend, whom she'd noticed in the match wasn't all to happy with her defeat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Bright Lights, Great Fights.  Empty Re: Bright Lights, Great Fights.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Chelsea was moving slow as she and Belinda walked each other through the backstage area to find some place to sit down and rest off the intense match they just had in the ring. Once again another affair that Chelsea felt like she was behind on and ultimately lost while never really feeling like she had a chance in the match. Sure she pushed Belinda but none of her opportunities looked like something that would put the blonde down and it was clearly weighing on her thoughts as she trudged down and out of the ring.

"Well Id like to think I could do that at least." She said her body stiff as hell in some areas as they sat down and she tried to stretch and turn her body to help ease her aching joints and hips. "I'm..fine. Losing never feels okay after all."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Belinda would fold her arms underneath her generous chest, the Swede would look on at Chelsea as she started to talk and with it the Swede would soon enough move to seat herself down next to her friend, her jeans short clad rear feeling a bit sore much like the rest of her body as she would try and bring her arm around Chelsea's shoulders and pull her friend in. 

" You have nothing to feel bad about though, still...if you do I can't fault you. However, I'm not gonna let you feel down." Belinda let out as she would move her hand up towards the back of Chelsea's head, looking to ruffle that damp red mane of hers. " You've got me after all and I've got you. So we'll help each other out." The Swede spoke as she would then softly pat the back of Chelsea's head, stroking it gently. " I'm gonna help you with whatever you need, maybe we can spar some more ? Or hangout a bit ?" Belinda would chuckle softly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Chelsea looked up at her friend who was staring her down and clearly feeling it was now her turn to comfort her in a time of need. Chelsea didn't think she wasn't good enough to be a wrestler. At least not that badly, it was mostly just her not being able to figure out why she was falling behind. She never doubted herself for very long and she certainly trained hard enough. So what was keeping her under?

"Um..Thanks but ive been sparing a lot so that's clearly not the issue. Maybe we could just hang out a bit and talk things over?" She said as Belinda messed with her hair a little.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:07 am

Belinda would stay seated next to Chelsea as the woman started to reply to her, stroking the back of Chelsea's head a bit as she tried to comfort her friend. " Well, it can always help to train with your friend, it helped me out a lot to spar with you. So I'll keep training with you and we'll see improvement on both our parts." Belinda let out with a smile towards her friend. 

" Sure, talking seems fine. I'm here to help you Chels in any way you want." The blond let out as she would move her hand away from Chelsea. Letting out a soft sigh. " Hah...feels kinda weird to console the person who just wrecked my abs a few minutes ago." Belinda let out as she would look over towards Chelsea with a smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:07 am

"Its like I told you your issue was more a mental block then anything else. You certainly weren't lacking physically. Maybe its the same for me but I just think its more then just what a spar can help with is all." The redhead lamented to her friend.

Though she certainly appreciated the sentiment from the blonde. No matter what the situation was be it a bad state of mind, or lack of physical attributes someone to help get those issues off your chest was always appreciated. Though she laughed at her last comment. "Well its a good target to get some offense in. Sorry if I went overboard." She said as took a breath.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Belinda nodded her head as she heard what Chelsea said as she would let out a light sigh. " Yeah, I understand. Physically you're good, you've already proven that to me." Belinda let out as she would lean backwards a bit, placing her hands down against the back of the bench. 

She would shake her head a bit and would then try and think about what to say. " Hmm...I do wanter what can be wrong, maybe you need to push yourself more...no that can't be right. Maybe you get a bit ahead of yourself...nah..." Belinda thought about the things out loud. " Hmm, Wanna try teaming up ?" Belinda got a bit of a crackpot idea. It would probably be fun, might help out Chelsea and could possibly give her some insight as to what was wrong when it came to Chelsea.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Chelsea just remained quiet for now, while Belinda listed off possibilities that each sounded like something that would just result in her running in circles if she tried it. She really wanted to find some solution to this whole thing but nothing seemed to come to her other then just a serious case of bad luck.

Then she suggested a team up and the redhead looked at her checking to see if she was being real about that ir if she was just playing around. She certainly sounded like she was thinking about it. "Like a tag team? That could be..interesting, though wouldn't it look like I was just mooching off your success?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 pm

" Hmmm...it wouldn't if you go the chance to show yourself off a bit !" Belinda smiled at Chelsea as she would nod her head. " Only way they could say that was if I was doing all the work, besides....don't listen to what people are saying." Belinda laughed out a bit. 

" It's either that or I could ask Cecilia if she could help you out, she's apparently good at training people. Though I don't know how well Amy would take that, Haha!" Belinda spoke out as she would then move up, looking to rise up towards her feet and offer her hand to Chelsea. " So how about it....wanna team up with me ?" Belinda let out with a friendly smile to Chelsea.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:06 am

Belinda seemed more then ready for the idea and was trying to encourage it more and more while also telling her not to listen to people. That's easier said then done. fact is this company was built on opinions, if people didn't think you were good enough, you weren't good enough and it showed in your matches and opportunities.

"Well I like your enthusiasm and id be open to training with there people. Amy may not like it but shes not in the know on everything I do. I guess a tag team cant hurt. And ive always enjoyed watching those kind of matches. Maybe I can add something to it."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next