Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

That Little Café Around the Corner

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That Little Café Around the Corner - Page 2 Empty Re: That Little Café Around the Corner

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:30 am

Belinda would rolls her shoulders a bit as she listened onto Vairea, she would smile at how enthusiastic the woman seemed to be. The Swede responded with a few nods at the woman's words as she would take a sip of her tea. " I'm sure a match would be quite entertaining." The Swede let out before Vairea let out that joke of hers and then explained it.

" Well...quite a few, 17 I think." Belinda let out as she would stick her tongue out at the caramel skinned woman. " Though don't let to scare you or anything, I'm sure a woman who can put Chelsea through her paces would make a good opponent." Belinda let out as she would place her elbow down on the table and rest her chin against it. " I'll let you decide on what kind of match we should do then, since I guess I have more experience between the two of us." Belinda let out with a friendly smile as her beautiful red eyes kept a firm gaze upon the lovely Tahitian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

That Little Café Around the Corner - Page 2 Empty Re: That Little Café Around the Corner

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:30 am

W-what?! This woman had won 17 matches? Vairea had won 2! She blinked a few times, and for the second time in their conversation, snapped back to reality. She surely wouldn't stand a chance! But Belinda certainly thought she would, so that was something, at least. And she had the courtesy to let Vairea pick the match, too!

"Uh... I don't know, maybe just a normal one? I'm bad at ideas... do you have any?" Vairea half lied. She had quite a few ideas saved up, but she didn't know any of Belinda's boundaries. "My ears are open."

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Belinda would look on at Vairea as she seemed to have gotten lost in thought yet again, something that made the young blond tilt her head, just waiting for the woman to snap back to reality. 

When the lovely young woman started to speak the Swede would shake her head a little bit. " Hmm...standard could work, or if we want something more special I think we might be able to just leave it up to the higher-ups to decide." The Swede let out as she would then take another sip of her tea.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:18 am

"Y-yeah, that might be a good idea." Vairea agreed, nodding. "If I know AFW, though, they'll put us in a best-of-25 hentai humiliation match." she joked, smiling. Their company wasn't exactly known for its modesty, and people seemed to love Vairea's body, so it wouldn't surprise her. And Belinda was quite pretty, too, from a strictly non-romantic perspective.

But now that their conversation about wrestling had all but finished, Vairea was left to come up with small talk— something that she was terrible at. "Uhh.. so how is your coffe— uh, your tea? How is your tea?" the Tahitian said, with all of the grace of a dying alley cat.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:10 am

Belinda would shrug a bit as she heard Vairea's comment, following which she would answer back with a bit of a more sensible look at it. " If you simply ask them to be a bit less lewd about it, they will." The Swede spoke out as she returned to sipping at her tea.

" Aaah, my coffe tea is quite alright ~" Belinda teased as she would give Vairea a light wink. " How's your coffe ?" The Swede would ask she she would finish up her tea. She would look on at Vairea and then tap her finger against her cheek. " I do wonder what kind of match they'd throw us into though." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:17 am

"Oh, screw you." Vairea laughed, waving her hand at Belinda as she poked fun at her. "It's good, as always." the Tahitian said, sipping some more on the hot liquid. She meant it— this little café had the best coffee that you could get in Tokyo, as far as she was concerned. And, judging by how busy it got some mornings, she wasn't the only one who thought so.

"We are talking about matches that are not lewd, right? In that case... well, maybe some kind of oil or mud thing. I'm sure a looot of fans would like to see us like that, right?" Vairea said with a wink. Would that count as lewd? Ehhh... nah.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:21 am

Belinda would stick her tongue out in a teasing manner towards Vairea as she poked fun at her and got that cute reaction from the Tahitian. It seemed as if this café was rather good and bot of the young women were enjoying it quite a bit. Belinda almost wondered if she should get a piece of cake or something....maybe she'd get it to go.

The blond then heard Vairea speak up again as she was the one who was lost in thought right now. " Hmm ? Oh, yeah I suppose not. Hmm done the whole mud thing though...but I haven't been in an oil wrestling match." Belinda would say with a wink towards Vairea. " I think that could work."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 am

There was no doubt in Vairea's mind that an oil wrestling match would be popular among her fans. Judging from the way the audience erupted when her top came off in her first hentai match, lots and lots of people would like that. And Belinda was quite the looker— it might add to the ratings!

"You think so? Because I think that I am okay with that." she said, her smile getting bigger as her statement went on. "What would we be wearing for this match?" she asked, leaning in and speaking quieter. This conversation had the potential to get suggestive, after all.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Belinda nodded her head towards Vairea as the woman seemed to be okay with the thought that they both would be wrestling in oil, the Swede would tap her index finger against her chin as the Tahitian asked her what they would be wearing....

" Hmmm~" Belinda would think for a second before she'd lean in a bit closer and look on at Vairea on her face. " How about Bikinis ? " The Swede would ask as she'd then take her cup of tea and finish it. " I think I'm getting a piece of cake, would you want one ?" Belinda would ask as she'd give Vairea a light wink of her eye.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:46 am

"Bikinis..." Vairea was from a Pacific island. She was comfortable in a bikini. "Bikinis sound good." Not to mention, an oil match in in her normal clothing sounded downright gross. Her shirt, the one with the banana on it— almost certainly ruined.

"Some cake sounds good. I can pay if you would like." Vairea offered, smiling at the friendly Swede. "What kind are you thinking of getting?" she asked, her nervous shell cast off for Belinda. "I am a fan of the banana cake."

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next