Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Like They Do it in Stockholm

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Like They Do it in Stockholm - Page 2 Empty Re: Like They Do it in Stockholm

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:39 am

"Oh so fiery!" Elsa giggled, watching Kaede writhe and convulse as she squirted over the concrete floor. She was almost too spirited indeed, if not for Elsa than at least for her own good. "Maybe we should douse zose flames just a bit, no?" One foot was already placed on Kaede's head when Elsa jumped, bringing both feet down on her stretched, worn body over and over. The larger woman's full weight went into every blow, and she finished the barrage with a trio of hard kicks to Kaede's bared stomach, practically put out on display with her legs strapped behind her. Once she had done enough damage to calm her plaything down, she untied the straps around her thighs, shoulder and neck, though she left the ones around her hands in place as she crossed the room yet again to set up yet another torturous scheme.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:50 am

It was a weird thing, knowing that pain was coming, yet being completely unable to do anything about it.

Nothing of value, anyway. Kaede tensed up as Elsa stomped away at her - head, feet, body, wherever she could get to. That helped a little bit, but not too much. Not nearly enough. The woman moved with frightening force. She wasn’t too heavy, thank god, and she wasn’t wearing boots. Small mercies. Ones that she barely considered, with each crushing jump.

When it was over, Kaede laid still on the floor, groaning and barely moving. Letting the pain soak in. Elsa undid the straps, so that gave her a little respite, but she couldn’t muster the energy to stand. Not now.

For the moment, she laid there, rolling side to side. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Elsa moving on to the next torture. The woman just would’t stop.

”Why…” Kaede coughed. ”Why do you do this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:07 am

Elsa took in a deep breath at Kaede's question, as though she had something bottled up inside that she finally was able to vent. "You know," she replied calmly, coldly but still with a tinge of happiness, "I've been waiting for someone to ask zis. And who better than ze girl that will be my pet for a long time yet to come, hm?" Stopping her proceedings, she came back over to Kaede, and cupped the smaller girl's chin, gently, sensually, so that their eyes were forced to meet. "Ze truth is I do not fully know, but... zis is an experience unlike any other. All ze thrill seeking in the world, it can bring a rush, but in ze end, it is meaningless. But you? You have a will of your own, a human right to do anything zat you wish to do. I have no inherit right to make you do or feel anything any more than you do to me, and yet... all I must do is desire it, and you are mine." She smiled, gazing into Kaede's eyes dreamily for a moment, but with the look of a predator in her own. "I can make you feel anything you do not want to feel, make you do ze things you do not want to do, and you have no say in the matter. Even if you do not respond exactly as I expect, zere is a world of misery I can explore in your little mind. So, come, dear," she concluded, grasping a handful of her victim's pink hair and dragging her over to the folding chair, "let us explore some more, no?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:17 am

For whatever reason, Kaede was genuinely not expecting a real answer from Elsa. She’d only asked the question out of desperation, and maybe an attempt to just fill the too-quiet room with noise. Instead she got a peek at the twisted logic going on in this crazy woman’s head...she found that she almost missed the silence.

It seemed like she was genuine, though. Genuinely crazy, but while she talked, she wasn’t hurting her, so talk was good.

It didn’t last, however - the moment passed and the pain began again. It was all that Kaede could do to walk as best she could, trying to keep up as the tormentress hauled her along the floor.

”Gah!” She croaked after a nasty stumble. ”You wouldn’t feel this way if, if it happened to you? What if you lose a match like this one day, then what?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am

Suddenly, without any sort of warning, the fierce, sadistic light in Elsa's eyes faded, and they became cold and piercing as she stared back into Kaede's. For a moment, she said nothing, but when she finally replied, her voice was calm and chilling, a stark contrast to the mock glee she had shown thus far. "My dear," she replied, "it is far, far too late for me to be afraid of such things. Zere is a world zat one such as you will never know, I promise you." She stared coldly for a few moments more, before the warmth and predatory glint returned to her face. "Truly, you should be thankful! Everything I do, I do with love, ja?"

She turned towards the other end of the room, inspecting her impressive collection of torture devices as she pondered her next move. "So, what game should we play next, mien fraulein? Oh, I know!" she chirped, going over to a wall and retrieving a pair of handcuffs and a baseball bat. She cuffed Kaede's hands behind the chair, and slowly lined up the bat with the poor girl's beaten tummy. "Tell me, dear," she said with a cold smile, "what sort of things would you do to have me stop? Convince me."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 am

Elsa was terrifying. Always. In Kaede’s eyes, she was never not frightening, cold and callous - but all the same, when her face abruptly changed, becoming harder and doing away with her carefree demeanor, she became scary for a different reason. It wasn't just the cryptic things she said, but the way she said them, the way she looked so serious. Kaede couldn't fathom what she meant, and she was fairly sure she didn't want to know.

It would be something she'd ponder when she got out of here. If she got out of here.

For now, her concerns were mostly on the cuffs that bound her wrists and the baseball bat in Elsa’s hands. Neither bode well, and neither helped ease her mind as she tried to figure out the best way to answer such a question.

”I-I mean, I don't, you-” She broke out into a stammering fit, taking a moment to gather her frenzied thoughts. ”I could clean for you? Could cook, maybe? I mean, what do you want?”

All the while, she started to nervously edge away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 am

Once again, Elsa giggled. One of her callous, soulless mocking giggles that sent chills down many of her previous opponents' spines. "Oh, sweet thing, what use would I have for any of those? Cooking? Cleaning? Zese are things I can easily pay someone to do. But zis?" She raised the bat and threw another brutal swing into Kaede's quivering midsection, taking a moment to observe the kind of reaction she got before continuing, "Zis is something only you can give me." She used the bat to spread her victim's legs, resting the head of the weapon between them threateningly. "Think, dear. I have already given you so much. Use ze brain in zat pretty little head of yours, and tell me, what can you give me zat no one else can?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:54 pm

The shot from the baseball bat was brutal and precise, hitting Kaede right on the abs and leaving her wishing she’d done a few extra thousand situps in her lifetime. Needless to say, it did nothing for her cognitive functions, which was a real problem given Elsa’s question. The only saving grace was that she had some time to recover before the brutal bitch struck again, but she knew that would only get her so far.

”I could-I could…” She started to go into a stammering fit, then bit her lip and shut it down, going to the only thing she was really all that good at: fighting. ”I could help you fight! In the ring! I could, you know, back you up and stuff and, I don’t know, help you with whatever you want. Anything like that, you know?”

A long shot, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:21 am

Elsa scoffed, with a smirk that belittled all that Kaede was and achieved. "Come, dear, we both know you would not be here like zis if you could help me in such a way." She rolled the bat back and forth playfully between Kaede's thighs, before abruptly bringing it back and crashing forward between her legs. "We've been having so much fun, dear. You see zat I am so happy here, and yet you do not know what I want from you?" She raised the weapon again. "Poor, foolish child."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:40 am

Yeah. Worth a try. If nothing else, at least it made Elsa stop for a second. A precious second. One moment without pain.

Then it all came back, in a big way. When Elsa swung that bat and made contact, it felt like a grenade exploded between Kaede’s legs. She immediately keeled over and rolled to her back, the only feeble attempt she could make to protect herself, as the pain ran through her lower body. Panicked thoughts flew through her mind like freed birds, fluttering all about.

There had to be some way out of this.

Some way to escape.

Something to do.

Anything!

”I...I could help you train? Spar?” She groaned through her teeth at the throbbing. ”Just...anything but this…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum