Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

Post by Silentcoins Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 pm

"Agh!" Sarah cried out as Abigail began hitting her sides with some punches. However it would take more than then to break free. While her legs were occupied with the headscissors, her arms was not. Leaning her body forth, she reach forth and grabbed Abigail's fists and hold it there in place.

"There, Now you can't use your arms. You can either surrender or pass out like a bitch." Sarah warned her.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

Post by xalex Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Abigail was hammering punch after punch into the flank of her opponent. That should wear that bitch down… at least a bit…Or that was what the former police woman thought… because suddenly she felt how her opponent was grabbing both of her hands and fixing them, making it impossible for her to hammer on. That was really pissing Abigail on. She wanted out of this… and any way was right for her… luckily this was no real match so she could go as dirty s she wanted. Because she needed air pretty badly right now Abigail swallowed a bit before biting right into the leg of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:12 am

Just when it looked like Sarah was about to finish Abigail off, she suddenly was bitten by the ex police bitch. Letting out a cry, she swung her leg back and forth before suddenly releasing it, so as to throw Abigail to the side. The biting might have been too much to endure, but that didn't mean she had to let her go so quickly and easily. She might as well throw Abigail as hard as she could to further damage her.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Abigail’s bit showed the right effect on her opponent… Sarah was screaming out loudly before she was finally go… The police woman was pushed away from her opponent. The American woman would use this chance rolling away from her opponent trying to create some separation between the,.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:54 am

Sarah grunted in annoyance as she rubbed her leg. It was bleeding but not enough to fully stop her. "Bloody hell, you some kind of dirty animal or what?" She asked her.

After saying that, she would walk up towards her and reach forth to grab Abigail by her hair and pull her up for the next move.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:38 am

Abgail would look at Sarah with a dirty smile. Who dirty she really can get she would find out in the next time… this was only the beginning, the foreplay. As soon as Sarah was close enough Abigail would try to throw her head forward hopping being able to land a headbutt against the blond woman, to stun her for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Not this time! Sarah was ready to fight dirty if Abigail was going too. She wasn't too surprise when Abigail suddenly threw her head forward and headbutted her. The impact caused her to cry out as her head was knocked back for a second...only for Sarah to suddenly throw her head forward and retailiate with a headbutt of her own.

Abigail was probably expecting Sarah to slip up just because she was going to fight dirty, no way in hell was that going to happen though.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Abigail´s head butt hit her opponent pretty well and it made her opponent stumble backward… the head of the former police woman was spinning after that. But she was still clear enough to see her opponent coming back at her trying to throw a headbutt back…

Luckily Abigail was just able to sidestep her opponent to avoid the contact. Abigail would try to get behind her opponent, Abigail would try to shove her simply forward, hopping that she would land stomach first in the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:02 am

Abigail managed to surprise Sarah, and shoved her forward towards the table. Sure enough, Sarah would fall stomach first onto the table, but that was about it as Sarah then climbed onto the table and rolled across it, determined to not let Abigail get one up on her. Once then she would stand up and ready herself for a fight again.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Abigail was watching how her opponent collided with the table and rolled onto it in the next moment. Abigail would follow her hated opponent and would stand right next to the table before trying to get a handful of hair of Sarah into each of her hands. Then she would try to pull up the head of her opponent before slamming it right back onto the table… she would do this again and again trying to wear down that strong slut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4