Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet! Empty Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

Post by Silentcoins Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Sarah Seafair struted into the bar by the shipyard pissed as hell. Everyone else looked at her as the blonde bombshell made her way towards the counter where she slammed her hand onto the table scaring the barkeeper.
"Hey Barkeep, give me your biggest shot!" She ordered. The blonde's day had been ruined. She was supposed to be having a good time tonight, but because some of her staff screwed up the timetable, the shipment was delayed and her entire schedule was altered. Instead of partying with a few other members of the AFW, she was now stuck overseeing some shipments that was originally her staff's job. To say that she was pissed was putting it lightly. Even after finishing her work, it was already too late to head back to the party, so she decided to drown her anger in alcohol here present.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet! Empty Re: Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

Post by xalex Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Abigail days wasn´t the best to this point. Or better said it was totally screwed up. First in the morning her purse was stolen from some asshole she wanted to shoot right into the face! Luckily for him she wasn´t allowed to carry a gun around with her in this country and so he got away.
So the former cop directly went to the next police station to report this crime. But in the police station only monkey were sitting behind the desk! They were unbelievable stupid!  But afterward she wanted to go to the bank the report there that her purse was stolen as well… again only monkeys behind the desks! Luckily in the end she got directly a new card… at least a halfway usable one.   After such a screwed up day she needed a drink! A strong one.
The furious police woman entered the bar and walked over to the counter directly. She saw that the waiter was walking by her with a bottle of a strong beer in his hand. This was the right stuff. With one move she grabbed the bottle and put it away from him. “I take this thanks!”

When the bar Keeper wanted to say something to her, she just looked at him angrily and he walked away. Abigail would hold the beer in her hand after opening the beer for a moment.

Some moments he would walk up to Sarah and tell her that they were out of the order drink, and if she maybe wanted to order something softer. He also pointed onto Abigail  and said that she just took the last one.

Back to top Go down

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet! Empty Re: Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

Post by Silentcoins Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:39 am

As Sarah was eagerly awaiting her drink, she had been notified that her drink had been taken by some unknown bitch, she was furious. She turned to the side to see a bitch trying to drink her eagerly awaited drink. As soon as she opened the beer, she made her move. No way was this bitch taking her stuff.

Before she could chuck it down, Sarah reached forth and grabbed her by her arm and squeezed it tightly. "Hands off my drink if you know what's good for you." She warned her. Ready to fight for it if need be.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Abigail looked down to her beer for one moment and wanted to take a big first swallow. Maybe the day could end not so bad as it started. Abigail was just about to put the flask to her mouth when she felt a strong grip at her arm. It was dame tight. Slowly the former cop turned her head and looked into a really angry face from a blond woman, talking to her. Abigail would not respond for a moment, instead she would look at the hand then back to Sarah.

“Sorry I don´t know who you are and why the fuck this should be your drink… but I know if you don´t take away your arm in the next few moments I will break it right here… so do us a favor and piss right off! I am not up to toy around with anyone today!” Abigail would say calm into the face of the other woman if she had to she would be up to use violence against her…
d be.[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:23 am

Sarah smirked at amusement at her remark.
"First, I paid for that..." There was a brief pause in her words. "Second and more importantly..." As Sarah trailed off her words, she suddenly would kick this girl at the back of her knees, bringing down to her knees. "You don't have what it takes to do that. I could hardly care if your not in the mood to fuck with anyone today. You don't have what it takes in the first place."
The crowd started to back away. This was a small bar, and most of them were just tired workers who wanted to get some time to relax. A fight while interesting could complicate matters for them.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Abigail looked into the eyes of her opponent for some moments. But she wouldn´t move back or do anything. For the moment she just smiled for the moment and listened to what that stupid slut had to say.

Suddenly she felt how Sarah was pushing against her knee making her go down a bit in front of her. That was no smart move. But Abigail would give her one last chance to back up or this would get ugly. “Listen I don´t know you and it looks like you don´t have the slightest idea who I am! But let me give you some details about me… I am a former cop and now I am a pro wrestler so better let the fuck go of me and walk home. Because I love beating people up and there is no reason not throwing you down here and keep punching the shit out of you!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:14 am

"A former cop...and a pro wrestler." Sarah smirked as this woman bragged about herself. What a joke. Sarah would close her eyes for a second before she suddenly threw a very hard punch across her face and knocked her to the ground.
"Well then, let me tell you something about myself. I'm a woman who deals with Authority all over the world, that also includes cops of all nations. You think being a former cop and a pro wrestler is supposed to scare me? I deal with people much bigger than you on a daily basis. Now pack up and leave before you get hurt." The blonde smirked down at her opponent as she waved the bottle she had somehow taken from her opponent when she wasn't looking in front of her.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:31 am

Abigail got hit by a surprising punch right to her head and was send down to the floor hard. She would moan out for a moment and shake her head a bit while trying to recover as good as possible. A punch like that wouldn´t hold her down for long. With a angry look she saw that her opponent was holding the beer in her hand.

Slowly Abigail wanted to push herself up from the ground. She would love to strike back with a low blow or anything… but she knew what trouble would come her way if she would start a fight here… so she had to change her plan a bit.
“Okay slut you want a fight… you can have one… but not here… let us fight I know just the place… “ Abigail would smirk at her possible opponent. She would teach that slut a lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:13 pm

"Bring it." Sarah smirked. She liked this place as well, so it would be a pity to fight in a place that would wreck it. "Besides, a fight sounds like a good place to blow of some steam. Teaching an upstart like you is just icing on the cake." She said as she stepped back and chucked the contents of the bottle down in one gulp before putting the empty beer aside.
"Now let's see what special place you have in mind. Don't worry, I won't run."

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Abigail would stand back up very slowly. She would always keep an eye on Sarah while she was getting back to her feet. The other woman stopped her attack, for now. But Abigail knew if her opponent wouldn´t back down in the next time that both would go at each other…

Abigail walked over to the door and opened it. “Let´s go… it isn´t far from here…” Abigail would start to walk taking to lead. She would take Sarah to a small hotel. There the former cop would speak to a woman at the desk before getting a room key. Abigail would then take her opponent to a small room with a bed and a table… Abigail would close the door behind her door. “Here no one will get in our way and save you!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next