Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A perfect storms debut

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A perfect storms debut - Page 8 Empty Re: A perfect storms debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Ty lee was already feeling bad about what she did and when the perfect storm did not responds she got the message and knew the Canadian was not happy with learning the truth. Even so the former acrobat would give her opponent the time to make it to the ropes and use them to get back to her feet while the AFW crowd looks on.

Seeing her opponent was breathing heavily while putting her hands in a fighting stance caused Ty lee to do the same as she waited for Rita to make the first move as the former acrobat did not want to take advantage of the situation any further then she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Rita would start too walk over to Ty Lee on wobbly legs in her fighting stance, and would attempt to slap Ty Lee in her face. It probably wasn't the most effective maneuver to do in her condition, but she definitely didn't have the where with all to do any of her signature power moves currently. It seemed obvious to the AFW crowd that after that botch, Ty Lee seemingly had this match in the bag.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Ty lee was expecting Rita to yell at her so when the Canadian slapped her in the face Ty lee was able to block it and would return the favor as she wondered if she should try to end it. Taking a step back the former acrobat would rush towards the ropes and bounce back for more momentum as she was trying something new as she would go for a spear but rather then land on top of her opponent would go for a handstand instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Rita would get easily countered by Ty Lee, who would respond by slapping the taste out of her mouth. As saliva flew out of Rita's mouth she'd start to get her head back into the match. Rita would look over to Ty Lee and see her charging at her. Rita would jump up in the air a bit before landing over Ty Lee's head. Ty Lee's head would now be in between Rita's thighs, and Rita would try to turn the tables of this match by attempting to hit her finisher The Candian Destroyer to lay out Ty Lee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Ty lee would look on as she thought that she would be able to spear down the Canadian and as she leaped forward was sure nothing could go wrong. Unfortunately it did go wrong as Rita also jumped into the air and would landing over the Indian native's head and has the former acrobat trapped. Ty lee was nervous right now as her head was trapped between Rita's thighs and would try to escape from whatever the Canadian was holding her in while the crowd started chanting ''Use the Destroyer ''over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Rita had Ty Lee's head trapped in between her thighs. Rita would hear the crowd chant for her, and she'd give them what they were clamoring for. Rita would flip in the air along with Ty Lee in her grasp and would hit the Canadian Destroyer to lay Ty Lee out. After that Rita would just stay sitting up taking in the atmosphere as she would try to catch her breathe from essentially pulling off a comeback that she desperately needed to win this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Ty lee would try her best to escape from the Canadian destroyer that Rita had her trapped in as she knew that the fans would likely get what they asked for as she feels herself fly through the air. So despite the former acrobat's best efforts she was unable to stop the Canadian from doing what she wanted as the Indian native got planted into the canvas head first to the enjoyment of the AFW fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Rita had successfully dropped Ty Lee head first into the mat with the Canadian Destroyer. Now Rita had a choice, either recover from her previous head injury or press her advantage. Rita would choose to take a moment to recover as Ty Lee was laid out on the mat. Rita wanted to make sure she was 100 percent in case Ty Lee would counter her out of nowhere. Rita would go to a seated position in the nearest corner to catch her breathe as she kept a close eye on Ty Lee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Ty lee was not moving after she got planted headfirst into the canvas by Rita as the AFW crowd knew that if the match could be won by pinfall then the former acrobat would have lost. Luckily for the Indian native it seemed that Rita was not ready and would take the time that Ty lee was out cold to recover as after a minute or so the former acrobat would start to move her legs as she slowly open her eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Rita would be recovered enough to continue to battle back in this match. Rita would get back onto the attack. Rita would rush to the ropes behind her to rebound off of them to gain momentum. Then she'd rush at Ty Lee, and Jump in the air before attempting to stomp down on Ty Lee's skull with a wicked Curb Stomp to deal some nice damage and play off of the her finisher from before.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next