Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tornado Shower Match! Haruka and Yumi vs Lilly and Bea!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tornado Shower Match! Haruka and Yumi vs Lilly and Bea! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tornado Shower Match! Haruka and Yumi vs Lilly and Bea!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:24 pm

As the two busty girls held the cousins tightly in their sleeper holds, they would both watch intently when their victim would pass out. Right about the same time when both cousins stopped moving, the two girls would exclaim, "I win!" Yumi would look at Haruka with a shocked expression as she held Bea tighter, leaning over to argue with her partner, pushing her breasts against Bea's unconscious head.

"No way! I knocked out Bea first!" Yumi claimed with uncertainty in her face. Haruka capitalized on that uncertainty and replied wearing a coy smile.

"Are you sure cutie? Because I believe widdle Lilly here went to beddy-bye first!" Haruka giggled as she jostled the blonde in her arms, flexing her arms to add emphasis to the blonde being knocked out first. Yumi would bite her lower lip and started to get worried as she didn't want to be smothered by Haruka's breasts. Haruka saw this and then looked at the two unconscious cousins, and then an idea came to her head.

Sighing, Haruka would release Lilly and let the blonde slump to the tile floor slowly, carefully to not hurt her head. Haruka would then say, "Okay, how about a tie then? I won't smother you and you won't smother me." Yumi was a bit cautious at first before agreeing and releasing Bea from her boa-like sleeper hold and laid her next to her cousin. Yumi would smile at how peaceful Bea and Lilly looked, sleeping peacefully in the shower next to each other. That was before she suddenly felt Haruka pushing her down, head first into Bea's breasts!

Yumi would flail her arms and try to push herself up but Haruka had her hand on the back of Yumi's head, forcing her into Bea's breasts! As she smothered her partner in Bea's breasts, Haruka used her other arm to roll Lilly on top of Yumi and then sat down on the blonde, sandwiching Yumi in between the cousins! Yumi could only flail her arms and tap the tiles floor as she was being smothered by two pair of breasts. Haruka would let out a giggle as she watched Yumi squirm between the two cousins, finding her muffled screams and flailing of arms and legs hilarious to watch.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Tornado Shower Match! Haruka and Yumi vs Lilly and Bea! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tornado Shower Match! Haruka and Yumi vs Lilly and Bea!

Post by mnpinner Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Bea and Lilly had both drifted off into an unconscious state at roughly the same moment. If sensors had been attached to monitor their vitals, the results would have shown Bea had just barely outlasted Lilly, but for all that Haruka and Yumi could tell, both cousins passed out at the same time. Bea felt nothing as Yumi clutched her closer, pressing those bountiful breasts against her head. Lilly similarly felt nothing as Haruka shook her, causing her lemons to jostle side-to-side before her body was gently lowered to the shower floor. The warm water cascading down on her face as her windpipe and jugular were freed to flow. As the two Japanese beauties agreed upon the tie and Bea was laid next to her cousin, both women's chests would shallowly start to heave, though unnoticeable to an unattentive eye.

What followed next was an interesting predicament. Even while unconscious Bea could feel as Yumi's head was forced between her large melons. It wasn't long until some pressure could be felt as Lilly was rolled on top to create a buxom sandwich with the cousins serving as bread. Finally, the panini press was added into the mix as Haruka sat down on Lilly while Yumi flailed between the mounds of titflesh.

Through all of the events, Lilly's eyes would momentarily flutter open as her senses took in all that was happening. The crushing weight of Haruka sitting on her back, Yumi's muffled shouts of protest combined with her limbs smacking against Lilly's body, and Bea just laying there through all of this with her eyes still closed. It took a few moments for Lilly to get a grasp of what had happened. She assumed Haruka had played some dirty trick on Yumi while they were bored waiting for the cousins to come to based upon their bet. The lemon-scented blonde decided to play along and didn't move a limb as she would hope to be able to count Yumi's potential KO towards their own tally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:19 am

"MMMMMMMPH!" Yumi screamed into Bea's breasts as she struggled to free herself from being sandwiched in between the two cousins but try as she might, all her squirming was getting her no where. Her face was turning completely red as her eyes were rolling up, her arms desperately pawing at the ground and eventually at the unconscious Bea. But much to her charge in, she could only just wait until she finally passed out. It took a fairly long time, around an impressive 10 minutes before Yumi's eyes rolled completely into the back of her head, her face completely red from being smothered between two pair of beautiful breasts and the heat from the showers, her mouth had eventually hung open and her tongue drooped out and she unconsciously licked Bea's breasts, twitching between the two cousins as the shower rain down on the four girls.

Haruka certainly enjoyed the entire time smothering Yumi using the two cousins, sitting on Lily with her legs folded and arms crossed. She watched with one eye open as she took notes on her little game for future references. But midway through, she noticed Lily had woken but pretended to still be unconscious. Silly girl, did she think she could play dead in front of a scientist? Haruka chuckled at that thought but simply played along and allowed the cousins this point, as a little present. But finally, after Yumi passed out, she didn't bother getting up from Lily!

Instead Haruka decided to make some light conversation, "Hehe, well that was a fun time. Wasn't it, Miss Lily? Oh don't be alarmed, I knew you were awake the entire time. I just thought of being nice and giving you two a free point before continuing."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3