Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs Siki

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Erin Quinn vs Siki - Page 2 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs Siki

Post by noob Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:56 pm

"I...plan to!" Erin growled from beneath her opponent. Her situation though was not helped by the fact that she now had Siki's thighs squeezing around her neck. The red head would instinctively reach up to try and pry the girl's legs apart. "Nnnng!" Erin groaned as she struggled to breath. Seeing her opponent act like holding Erin down was nothing, The red head would try to take her time and surprise Siki with a sudden burst of strength aimed at rolling the two wrestlers over.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Siki would let out a fake yawn as she squeezed Erin effortlessly. "If this is the best you have to offer than I guess this'll just be a cakewalk for me, huh?" Siki would taunt and smirk at Erin but would be immediately let out a surprised cry when the smaller girl would suddenly force the two of them to flip over, causing Siki to release the headscissor and land on her back with Erin on top of her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:33 pm

"Hah! gotcha!" Erin declared as she managed to roll over with her opponent. She would be quick to climb on top of Siki and try to straddle her. The red head had to think fast if she wanted to try to gain any advantage. Unfortunately thinking wasn't Erin's forte. She was good at hitting though and would try to land two swift punches to her opponent's gut.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:37 pm

Siki would grunt as Erin straddled her and land two quick punches to her stomach. Siki would glare up at the red head and tried to buck her off and if that didn't work, Siki would just try to push Erin off with her hands instead. If Siki was successful in pushing off Erin, Siki would get back on her feet and grab onto Erin's. She would then drag Erin to the center of the ring and sit on her back again but pull her legs instead for a Boston Crab!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:03 am

Erin would land one more jab at her opponent's chest before being unceremoniously shoved off of her opponent. Siki was quick to get back up to her feet, getting there before Erin did much more than turned over. This made it fairly easy for her to grab the red head and drag her to the center of the ring. "Ugh, let go already you giant! you were supposed to stay down!" Erin yelled. She would kick her feet as she was dragged, trying to make it harder for her opponent to maneuver her. Much to Erin's dismay though she soon found herself with Siki's rear planted firmly on her back.

Erin yelled out as she felt her legs being pulled into a boston crab. "Gaah! D...damn!" She would slam her fist against the mat before starting to try to claw her way to the ropes. The weight of her opponent was making that a difficult task, but not impossible.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:05 am

Siki smirked as she was able to firmly place her huge rear on Erin and lock in the Boston Crab. She would wrench her legs as painfully as possible but was surprised by Erin's strength and tenacity as Siki would be able to feel Erin moving them towards the ropes! "My my! Aren't you a willy little one," Siki giggled as she would let go of the Boston Crab and get up to stomp on Erin's back a few times, "Guess I need to soften you up first!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:11 am

Erin grit her teeth and just kept trying to crawl her way to the ropes. To the crowd's surprise she started to make a decent amount of progress before her opponent let go. Erin sighed in relief as she was released. She pushed up to all fours before hearing her opponent's words. "Oh shit" She mumbled to herself before being painfully stomped and crumbling back to the mat. "Haah...grrr...gaah!" She groaned each time she was stomped. By the third one she wasn't going anywhere. She just lay on the mat, clutching her back.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:15 am

"Hehehe. What's wrong Erin? Tired out already?" Siki taunted as she turned her back to wave to the booing crowd before turning her attention back to Erin, "Tell you what? One minute! I'll give you one minute to make me tap! After that, the gloves are off." Siki would stare down at Erin seductively and give her a taunting but sexy smirk as she made her offer.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:43 am

"Not even close..." Erin huffed. She would slowly make her way to her feet. She was surprised to hear what her opponent had to offer. It wasn't often she encountered anyone THAT cocky. She would gladly take the offer though, looking to make Siki regret her poor decision. "One minute huh? I think after that early cheep shot you owe me two." She said, her smile slowly returning.

Once up to her feet, Erin would drive her knee into Siki's gut, looking to pay her back a bit for earlier. If she succeeded she would try to grab the woman in a head lock and squeeze her neck hard.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:45 am

"Heh. Too bad cause one is all you're going to get," Siki replied as she would let out a grunt when Erin kneed her in the stomach. Siki would double over and feel Erin locking her in a tight headlock and squeezing but true to her word, surprisingly, she didn't fight back.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next