Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erin Quinn

Go down

Erin Quinn Empty Erin Quinn

Post by noob Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:51 am

Name: Erin Quinn
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Orange
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 162 Lbs
Nationality: Ireland
Wrestling Information

Strategy
She likes to lift things up and put them down...hard. While not the biggest girl around, she does like to use her weight and height to her advantage whenever she can. Erin likes to employ throws, slams, and squeezes when fighting. She isn’t very good at submission holds but she knows some.

Preferred Matches: Nothing too hardcore. She doesn't mind some brawling but would rather not break bones.

Endurance: 4/5
Strength: 4/5
Speed: 1/5
Defense: 3/5
Technique: 2/5

Strikes: 3/5
Submissions: 2/5
Powerhouse: 4/5
Counters: 2/5
High Flying: 3/5

Favored moves: slams, strikes, anything that could show off her strength.

Finishing moves:

Shamrock Slam: A basic powerbomb. Once she slams her opponent down to the ground she’ll try to pick them up again and repeat the process. After the second bomb if her opponent is dazed she’ll try to climb the ropes, then jump off and splash down on them.

St. Patrick’s Day parade: Erin will lift up her opponent and put them over her her shoulders then will parade them around the ring. She’ll give them a bounce every so often and wait for a submission. Whether or not she gets it she’ll throw them down to the canvas hard.

Appearance
Spoiler:

Erin Bikini:

Personality
Erin is always very confident and not one to give up easily. People consider her very tomboyish and she has always enjoyed roughhousing even when not in the ring. Erin isn't the smartest wrestler out there. She would describe herself as not the sharpest bulb or the brightest tool in the shed. She is often one to charge head first into a situation, expecting that her strength will get her through it since it very often does. In the ring Erin is usually fairly cocky and it takes some effort to knock her down a peg. She is usually eager to prove her strength to others, especially anyone larger than herself. Win or lose though she doesn’t really hold any grudges unless her opponent was particularly mean. She enjoys being the one knocking someone down a peg and tries not to miss a chance to taunt her opponent. With regards to herself being taunted, she doesn’t let much get to her and it takes a lot or taunting to embarrass her. There are other things however that the red head isn't nearly as comfortable with.

Outside of the ring Erin can usually be found training or playing sports. She can be a bit rude at times without realizing it  but despite that is usually a fairly warm and upbeat person. She will always apologize for her rudeness if it’s pointed out. “I can’t help it if I have no manners. Sorry.”

Past/History
Erin doesn’t like to talk much about her past. She prefers to keep her personal life out of the AFW as much as possible though. What she does tell people is that she came from a middle class family and had a fun time being the middle child with 4 brothers. Her parents didn’t always have much time to look after everyone and Erin would often get into a bit of trouble with some of the other locals. It was nothing that couldn’t be solved with a few punches though.

Erin joined the AFW for what she considered easy cash. She always enjoyed a bit of a fight and win or lose she wouldn’t hold a grudge.

Fun Facts
- Erin loves playing volleyball.
- Erin practices irish step dancing when no one is looking

AFW Information

Record: 4-3-0
Wins
"I beat Zoey Hamilton in my first match. I think I may have embarrassed her a bit but I got her to tap out." here

"My spar against Daisuke Takeuchi got a bit competitive. I got in a camel clutch and made him submit." here

"Elisa Hamilton thought that just cause she was bigger than me I wouldn't be able to knock her out. I proved her wrong." here

"It was a challenge, but I pinned Linda Halloween. She was tough." Here

Losses
"Zoey Hamilton won our rematch. I gave up cause I didn't want to be tossed headfirst into the turnbuckle."here

"I lost to Siki...Don't wanna talk about it." Here

"Regina Ravenwood got lucky hit my head QUITE a few times before she could pin me." Here

Draws

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:
noob
noob

Back to top Go down