by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar - Page 6 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm

"She's embarassed," Tomomi thought, "Guess she's not used to this kind of thing. Well, I guess I'll be the one to show her how things are done around here then."

Tomomi did enjoy the way Vanessa looked at her body. She very much liked it when people couldn't help but stare, it made her feel important. Tomomi watched intently while Vanessa pulled off her sports bra as well, though she did not see Vanessa's breasts as she kept them hidden. When Vanessa turned around, Tomomi did notice the scars, though she didn't say anything about them. Some things were better left unasked, until at least a later date.

She followed Vanessa into the shower room. Tomomi waited until Vanessa finds a stall, then would enter it before Vanessa could close the door and kiss Vanessa ravishingly on the lips.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar - Page 6 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Vanessa's eyes would go wide, staring in shock at Tomomi as the girl threw herself at her and locked lips with her, however...she wouldn't fight back against it, not just yet, and would slowly, almost nervously start to kiss her back, her hands sneaking forward to rest on the girl's hips, her warm body pressing gently against Tomomi's own.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Tomomi kissed Vanessa long and hard, trying to push all her love into that one move. When she finally broke away, she was blushing and flustered and breathless. "I'm sorry," Tomomi said, "It's just that... well... I hoped you'd like it." She turned her face away from Vanessa's. Their bodies were close, Vanessa's hands were on her hips holding her gently. Tomomi could feel her breasts poking Vanessa's soft orbs whenever she breathed in. With a quick kick, Tomomi closed the door to the stall behind them, then shut the lock with a flick of the wrist. She looked up at Vanessa.

"Do you want this Vanessa-san?" Tomomi said, "I won't do anything you don't want me to."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Vanessa moans a bit into the kiss, and when Tomomi finally breaks it, she would gasping long and hard, staring at the girl with a look of completely disbelief on her face, her voice quiet as she replied to her.

"I...I don't know, Tomomi. This really all came out of nowhere, I mean...we just met and everything, and I...it's so sudden.."

She would fall silent, also looking away, her face covered with the deep red of her blush.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Tomomi would look at Vanessa for a second, then smile and move in to kiss her again. This time, it was softer, weaker, and shorter. It was less a kiss of passion than a kiss of acknowledgment. After that kiss, Tomomi would look at Vanessa and ask her, with all seriousness, a few questions.

"Do you like this?" Tomomi said, "Do you like getting kissed like this?" Tomomi would reach her arms around and hold Vanessa around the waist. "Do you like getting held like this, touching like this?" she asked, her breasts pressing into Vanessa's. "If you do, then why wait? Take life's pleasures whenever you can."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Vanessa mms a bit and returns Tomomi's second kiss, letting the girl wrap her arms around her without resistance, pausing a moment before saying anything.

"Of course I like it, it's just...I don't know, fear, I guess.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:05 pm

"Don't be afraid," Tomomi said, "Nobody's looking." She went back to kissing Vanessa, locking lips hungrily, her tongue entering Vanessa's mouth to swirl around Vanessa's. Her hands hugged Vanessa tightly, then Tomomi pushed forward a little bit, moving the both of them into range of the showerhead.

"Hey, since we're here to get clean," Tomomi said, "Why don't we turn that on?" Tomomi pointed to the showers, indicating that she wanted Vanessa to turn on the water.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Vanessa nods slowly and reaches out, spinning the shower knobs and turning the water on, gently adjusting them til a nice, comfortable temperature of water is falling down on the two. She would then turn her gaze back to Tomomi, still speaking quietly to her.

"It's got nothing to do with people watching, y'know. I just...I tend not to let people get too close to me."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Tomomi nodded in understanding. She snuggled close into Vanessa, pressing her body against Vanessa's and her face into Vanessa's neck. Her arms held Vanessa tighter.

"it has to do with these, doesn't it?" Tomomi said, one of her hands tracing the lines of the scars, "If you don't want to tell me, it's fine. Only remember, I'm not here to hurt you. I want to be your friend... well, maybe something more than just your friend, but you get the idea."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:21 pm

"The scars don't have much to do with it...I used to be in a gang, you see, and got involved in a lot of nasty fights."

She sighed again, and despite herself would wrap her own arms around Tomomi, pulling her closer to herself.

"But...I'll admit, I could use a friend around here. It's tough being new and not knowing anyone.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next