by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Tomomi rolled over on her front and got up to her feet. "Vanessa-san," Tomomi said softly, "I'm wondering, did you think I was weak just because I'm an Idol?" Tomomi smiled. "So now I get it; idols are always looked down upon as weak. That's what Chigusa meant." Tomomi reached out a hand to help Vanessa get up. "But we aren't weak, we're plenty strong!" Tomomi said, "Just because we entertain and dance and sing instead of fighting all day long doesn't mean we can't fight! So don't underestimate us, and don't underestimate me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Vanessa takes her hand and lets the idol help her up, getting back on her feet and standing close to Tomomi, holding her hand tightly.

"Fair enough, I messed up and I can admit that. But, y'know, you messed up too, girly..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Tomomi was a bit surprised when Vanessa said her words. "Messed up? How?" Tomomi asked. Her hand was still holding Vanessa's, even after pulling her up to her feet.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Vanessa just smiles, shaking her head slowly from side to side.

"How? I'll tell you....you don't go into a damn lecture in the middle of a fight!!"

And with these words, Vanessa would suddenly attempt to whirl around and sling Tomomi straight towards the ropes, going to raise her leg for a big kick to the face as she rebounded back towards her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Tomomi was very surprised when Vanessa whirled her around and tossed her to the ropes. She rebounded, running back, right into Vanessa's foot. Her face struck the kick head on, knocking her to the ground. Tomomi moaned a little bit as she rolled around and tried to get up.

"Touche," Tomomi said, "You have a point there."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Vanessa would lean down and grab Tomomi by her hair again, going to 'help' her back up to her feet, she would then grab Tomomi's arm again and try to whip her away, this time into one of the corners.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Tomomi groaned when she got tugged to her feet by her hair. "Ow, stop that," Tomomi said, "You're going to ruin my hair." She was seemingly pliant in Vanessa's grasp, not truly resisting, nor fighting back. When Vanessa whipped her out, however, Tomomi retaliated. She didn't let Vanessa just toss her, she held onto Vanessa's arm and returned the favor in kind, reversing the whip and sending Vanessa into the corner posts.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm

The whip would be reversed, and Vanessa would be sent straight into the corner, hitting it face first as she tried to slow hersef and giving out a loud cry. She would reach up to grab her face, staggering out of the corner and coming to rest leaning against the ropes.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Tomomi didn't let up. When Vanessa gets out of the corner, Tomomi would rush forward and attempt to tackle Vanessa onto the mat, going for a spear to the gut to make Vanessa topple.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Vanessa would be nailed hard by the spear, landing flat on her back on the mat.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next