Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 9 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by noob Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:08 am

Erin groaned as she felt Regina's weight press down on her stomach. "Nnng...get off." She mumbled. The Irish lass would try to kick out but her tank was empty. The red head just didn't have any strength left. She would continue to squirm under her opponent though, hoping to somehow wiggle her way out of the pin. "Two" The referee counted, their hand slapping the mat a second time as Erin failed to escape. "Ugh...no!" She protested, pushing her hands against Regina still, not willing to give up until the final count.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 9 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Regina would struggle to keep Erin down as even with the repeated blows to the heads the Irish native seemed to have something left in the tank. Even so the British native was able to keep her opponent pinned down and as the referee counted to two was hoping that her opponent would stay down for just a few seconds more. ''I think you mean oh yes''whispered Regina as she saw from the corner of her eye that the referee was raising his hand for the 3rd time before descending it down to the canvas for hopefully the last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:00 am

Despite her fervent struggles, Erin had not been able to dislodge the Brit from atop of her. The referee's hand would come down for a third time, finally signifying the end of the hard fought match. "Three." And with that it was over. Erin slammed one of her fists down besides her, clearly not happy with how things turned out. She had no choice though but to just sigh and wait for Regina to get off of her since she hadn't the strength to push her off herself. For a few seconds Erin would just lay her head back on the mat and look up at the lights while she listened to the crowd boo her opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:29 am

Regina would quickly roll of her opponent after the referee counted to three while the audience booed louder to show their displeasure with the outcome. While the redhead was pleased with winning she was not enjoying the fact that these lowly peons dared to boo her for winning against a lesser opponent and after making it to her feet grabbed a microphone.

''Alright you pathetic commoners listen up''screamed the British noble which just caused the AFW fans to boo her even louder to Regina annoyance as she continued talking ''excuse me idiots for telling you the truth but you should cheer your winners and boo the losers but just forget it as i don't need you weaklings anyway''

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:28 am

Erin slowly made her way to her feet. She knew the boos were for her opponent but couldn't help but feel that at least some of them were directed her way. Still a bit groggy from the earlier beating, she would bring her hand to her head and cringe a bit as she felt what would surely be a black and blue or a bump later on. For insulting the fans, Erin wished she could put Regina in her place but it looked like that would have to wait until another time. For now she would just try to quietly make her way out of the ring, not to eager to face the other red head.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:17 am

Regina would stand their for a couple of seconds to see it they AFW fans would start to cheer for her but to the British noble's surprise and anger something else happened. As Erin made her way out of the ring and walked to the back those morons in the stands started to clap and chant her name became the final straw for the redhead as she climbed out of the ring soon after and without saying another word walked back to her locker room.

The end. Regina wins by pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9