Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 4:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 4:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 4:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 6 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by noob Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:28 am

Erin's eyes widened as her leg hit the floor. She felt the shock all the way up her body. "Ah!!!...SHIT!" She yelled out, her heel having hit the floor. The Irish girl was in obvious pain. She would bring her foot closer, holding her leg. "Owww...that really stings." She complained as she preoccupied herself with tending to her foot. next time she attempted such a move, she would have to make sure her opponent was really down for the count. Unfortunately for her though the lesson came later than it was needed.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 6 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:04 pm

Regina would smirk as she heard the Irish woman yell in pain as turned around and face her hold her foot and knew she had found a target she should target to cause Erin even more pain. Making sure to quickly get back to her feet as she keeps her distance from the Irish woman as the British noble just yells ''whats the matter trash did you hurt your foot when you botched up the landing'' in a cocky tone as she gets ready to rush forward and hopefully land a low dropkick to her opponent's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:23 am

Erin was busy tending to her foot to pay Regina much attention. "Y...yes." She pouted. She didn't care if Regina knew as she thought that much was fairly obvious. She was bothered however as she saw the Brit charging at her and going for a drop kick. "Arrrg damn it!!" Erin cried out as she once again took damage to her leg. The Irish wrestler would roll to her side and clutch her leg with one hand while the other slammed against the mat in anger. She had been careless and now was paying the price for it much to her dismay.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:49 pm

Regina was regaining control of the match as she knew what part of her opponent's body she had to target as she would get back to her feet after landing that drop kick to the Irish woman's leg. Hearing Erin cry out in pain was music to the British noble's ears as she would slowly walk towards her opponent while she was still on her back and crouched down to grasp the Irish woman uninjured foot.

''Thanks for giving me a weakness to exploit''whispered the redhead as she would stand fully up again while holding Erin's uninjured foot in her hand before stomping down on her injured one.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:19 pm

"Grrr shut up and let go." Erin retorted as her opponent grabbed her by the leg. She knew she was in a bad spot now, on the ground and unable to even kick at Regina with her other leg still hurting. She tried her best to pull her foot back but it was of little use. The British noble slammed her foot down onto Erin's leg, causing her to cry out in pain. "Gah! Shhh..." Erin yelled, trying her best not to let out a string of profanities. She instead slammed her fist down against the mat as she tried to drag herself to the ropes, not an easy task with only an injured leg to push with.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:17 pm

''Now why should i do that''taunts the British noble as she knew right now she was in control and was laughing when she hears Erin cry out in pain after she stomps down on the Irish woman's leg. Wanting to do the same thing once again the redhead was annoyed when she feels the Irish woman try to crawl away as she would grasp her opponent feet to try and drag her away from them as she did not want Erin to grasp them to quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Erin knew she wasn't going to make any progress talking to Regina so she decided to just ignore the girl as she crawled towards the rope. She reached out only to be pulled back towards the center of the ring. "Ugh no!" She groaned, unable to pull herself any further. The Irish fighter would try and kick her foe with her other leg, wincing as she still felt the after effects of the damage she took. "Just let go already." She yelled, more to herself than to her opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Regina was enjoying seeing Erin struggle that she did not pay attention when her opponent lashed out with her injured leg and would scream in pain when the kick connected to the redhead's knee. ''Arrrrgh you damn bitch''screams the British noble as she release her opponent's other leg as she did not even realize that Erin was also in pain as both wrestlers would grasp their hurting body part.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:40 am

The Irish lass didn't have the energy to respond to her small victory. She would just turn to the side and grab her leg. "Ahh...ouch." She mumbled. Kicking with her hurt leg stung quite a bit. Eventually though Erin would have to get up. She would roll onto her stomach and start trying to slowly get up. If she made her way to her feet she would shift most of her weight onto her good leg. She didn't feel that anything was sprained, but she knew she would have a large black and blue the next morning.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Regina wanted to try and end this as she was becoming a bit worried the Irish native could somehow find a way to beat her as she rubbed her knee while glaring at Erin. ''I have had it with you getting free or ruining my fun with your damn cursed luck so it time i end this''yelled the British noble as she would slowly close the distance and when she was in reach lash out with a slap to Erin's face before grasping her opponent's arm as she tried to force her to walk to the center of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next