Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 8 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by noob Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:51 am

"You keep calling me a commoner...well what makes you so special?" Erin asked before roughly throwing her opponent into the ropes. The Irish girl scowled as Regina held onto the ropes. It seemed she would make things as difficult as she could. Waiting only a second, Erin charged at the Brit. "Well if you're not gonna come to me, I'll come to you!" She roared as she ran towards her foe.

Erin was confident that she could end the match with one more well timed strike. As she got closer she would attempt to land a drop kick to Regina's chest. She planned to show her foe that she was anything but common. Erin just hoped that her opponent was too tired to counter in a meaningful way.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 8 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Regina would just glare as she heard the Irish woman asking her why she considered Erin nothing more then a commoner causing the redhead to laugh. ''That is a rather easy question as the reason i call you a commoner is because you are one as unlike you i am of noble blood so bow down to Lady Regina Ravenwood''replied the redhead as she would just stand their for a few seconds as Erin runs towards her.

Hoping to time it just right as she saw Erin go for a dropkick as the British noble hoped to move out of the way and leave Erin trapped between the ropes and give her the chance to land some strikes on the Irish woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Whatever Regina was trying to explain just went way over Erin's head. Her opponent didn't look like royalty to her, not that she would treat her much differently if she was. Regardless of who she was, Regina was going to get dropkicked. That's what Erin thought anyway before her foe dodged, leaving her tangled in the ropes. "Shit!" The red head exclaimed as she found herself in a less than ideal situation. She was hoping to put Regina away but the Brit had other plans.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Regina was relieved that she was able to move out of the way and keep Erin tangled in the ropes after failing to dropkick the British noble. ''Well look at that it seems you are making it easy for me''taunts the redhead as she would take a few steps back before rushing forward as she plans to punt kick the Irish native against the side of the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:04 am

Erin was having a bit of trouble with her current situation. She would finally turn so that she was facing the ground, hunched over the bottom rope with two hands on the mat. She ignored the Brit's comment but would look up just in time to see a foot flying towards her face. The Irish wrestler would roll off the ropes from the impact and crumble onto the mat. After the kick to the head it was lights out for Erin, at least momentarily. She would lie motionless on the ground for a few seconds before regaining consciousness. "...Owww..." She would groan, rubbing the side of her head as she lay there.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Regina was relieved when she was able to kick the Irish bimbo against the side of her head as she would roll out of the ring and then drag her opponent behind her. ''Time to make sure you never dare face me''whispered the redhead after forcing her opponent onto her feet as she would try to ram Erin head first into the steel steps as she could not do much else with the referee facing her.

After that the British noble would crouch down and grab Erin's by her hair as she yells ''You are worthless compared to me got it commoner '' while the crowd keeps booing her as she would then try and force her opponent back into the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 am

Erin was too busy focusing on the pain in her head  to respond to Regina's first comment. She reluctantly made her way to her feet after she was dragged up. Just when she thought she was in the clear, her head was introduced to the steel steps to the ring. "GAH!" She cried out, barely able to think straight after that blow. It seemed she wasn't the only one that hated that. The crowd too was voicing their disapproval towards the British noble who was acting anything but noble.

"H...hair." Was all that Erin managed to say, groaning as she was roughly forced into the ring by her red locks. Once in the ring she would try to push up onto all fours. Erin wasn't great with repeated hits to the head, not that she knew anyone that was. Right now she was just feeling groggy and needed a few moments to regain some composure.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Regina did not care anymore if the crowd was against her as all the redhead cared about right now was beating Erin as she could not let the Irish woman walk out the winner. So as she was dragging her opponent back into the ring she would smirk as she heard her fellow redhead complain about the fact she was being dragged into the ring by her hair as the referee looks on.

Soon both wrestlers were back into the ring as Erin was on her hands and knees while Regina was back on her feet as she looks at the referee and just smirk. ''Be ready to count to 3 at a regular pace this time ref or else''threatens the British noble as she would force Erin to get back to her feet but keeps the redhead bend forward. Forcing her opponent's head between her legs as she hooks Erin's arms with her own as she yells ''time to bow down to your queen and serve as my throne commoner''as she jumped up and when for the Queen's throne.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:49 am

Erin seemed to have hit a streak of bad luck. One wrong move and she now found herself with her head between her opponent's legs. She knew she was in a bad position but could do little to prevent the next move other than try to push Regina away. In no condition to put up much resistance though, the British noble didn't have much trouble jumping up and slamming Erin down to the ground.

"Ugh!" The Irish wrestler groaned as she hit the mat. If she was able to, She would roll onto her back and just lay there, breathing heavily. Erin stared up at the ceiling until she saw Regina standing over her. "Damn, she's still there." She thought to herself, wishing that her fellow red head would have just disappeared. She wasn't looking forward to any more possible hits on the head.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Regina would laugh as she was able to trap Erin in the correct position for the Queen's throne and leap up as she would drive the Irish wrestler face first into the canvas. Landing on her knees after hitting her finisher as the AFW crowd looked on in silence not wanting to see the redhead win the match. ''Time to end this match before she recovered ''thought the redhead as she would roll Erin onto her back as she looked at the referee.

''Don't count to slow this time ref''yelled Regina as she lay on top of Erin's stomach and grasped the Irish native's leg. After doing that she would hook her opponent's leg into the air and as the referee got down to his knees looked at him while seeing the ref raise his hand. Soon thereafter the referee's hand would touch the canvas while saying'' One'' before raising his hand again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next