by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training work out between cats

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 5 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Yugito did her best as she tried to follow the instructions she heard when Katherine was coaching her just a few minutes ago. Now here the white haired girl was trying her best to lock in the bow and arrow submission hold on her own and was she locked in the first few steps was relieved not to hear any comments from her sensei.

So when it came time for Yugito to roll onto her back and bridged Kat on top of her legs and was relieved when she saw the blond lift her hand up and give the cat loving girls a thumbs up. Seeing that caused the Japanese native to quickly release the other woman as she whispered ''Seems i did learn it correctly right sempai'' in a proud tone.

Back to top Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 5 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:56 pm

The purple cat-wrestler would let out a small sigh as she was released from the hold. It would seem that Yugito picked it up and executed it rather flawlessly!

"I told you you could it, haha." Katherine said with a proud smile while rubbing her own back a bit. Kat sound her way to a crawling position before placing a hand on her kohai's shoulder.

"You did really well! And that was a productive training session, don't you think?" She said with her usual smile.

Training work out between cats - Page 5 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 5 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 5 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 5 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 am

Yugito would try to resist the urge to cheer loudly when she got the compliment from Kat while the blond woman's hand was on her shoulder as she was worried a little when she saw her sempai rub her back a bit. ''Thanks sempai but i had to be sure i could do it before i could use it in a real match''replied the white haired girl in joy as she would giggle when the blond asked if the training session was productive.

''It sure was Sempai and with this new move i am sure i can beat Harley when i get her to agree to a rematch''was the confident reply from the cat loving girl as she smiled back at Kat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:49 am

"I know you'll do my proud, Yugito! Give it you best shot, ok?"

Kat said while winking at her fellow cat-girl. Katherine got up on her feet and began to stretch a bit before bringing up the idea of turning in for the day. They both trained hard that they and they both wanted to do great things AFW. Both girls were sure to keep each other in mind as they strived towards their goals!

"A hard day's work deserves a good rest. I think I might jog home and turn in for the day, Yugito. Will you be alright here by yourself?"

Training work out between cats - Page 5 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 5 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 5 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 5 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 5 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Yugito would follow her sempai's lead as both girls did some stretching as she was relieved that the masked blond was proud of her as she was slowly feeling herself becoming exhausting. ''Think so Katherine but mind if i follow you out as i think it also time for me to go back home and start work on making diner''replied the white haired girl to her sempai as she would grab her stuff and walk back to the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:14 pm

"Sure thing, Yugito! What's for dinner, tonight?" Kat asked as she grabbed hold of the top rope.

She'd pull on the rope and jump over it, landing gracefully on both her feet outside the ring. From there, she'd fetch her own belongings begin to follow her kohai and slowly walk towards the women's locker room.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Yugito was surprised that Kat asked what she would be making for diner as she looked back and replied ''Well was thinking rice with fish and if you like i don't mind if you join me for diner''. If her sempai would accept her offer then both woman would walk towards the Japanese native's apartment and start making diner as the young girl was glad to have meet the blond masked wrestler today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Kat smiled at Yugito. She enjoyed food in general, and just as one would expect of a wrestler with her gimmick, she enjoyed fish. "Ohhhhhh! That sounds wonderful!" Kat remarked. "I'd love to visit and have dinner with you! And I'd he really happy to be your guest!" Kat said in an enthused and gracious tone.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:38 pm

''Well then follow me''replied Yugito as she would chance into something else after both wrestlers reached the locker room before making her way home.

After reaching the door to her apartment she would open it and allow both herself and Kat to enter before closing the door as the Japanese native made her way to the kitchen and started to gather the things she needed to make diner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:25 am

"Thaaaaank yoouuuu~"

Kat voiced her gratitude for Yugito's invite to her place and her offer to treat her to dinner. She'd follow the Kawaii wrestler home, which didn't seem to be very far from the gym. After making it to her apartment, Yugito went to the kitchen right away to prepare dinner. Kat stepped into the doorway to the kitchen and poked her head inside to inquire.

"Want any help with getting dinner ready, kohai?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next