by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training work out between cats

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 6 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Yugito would just smile when she hears Kat offering her help and would reply ''sure you can help me by decking the table please '' while she place a pot with water on the stove. While the water was slowly coming to a boil the Japanese native would prepare the fish and when the water was hot enough added the rice and would let it cook for around 8 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 6 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:55 am

Katherine nodded. She held back a chuckle she had in response to the irony of her needing to help out her kohai after giving her a few day's worth of instruction in the gym. Kat washed her hands in the bathroom and then gathered the plates, utensils, and napkins she could find from the kitchen by occasionally asking Yugito where the items were that she couldn't find. After taking 5 minutes to set the table, Kat sat down and leaned against the back of the chair, clearly eager to eat and rest after a day of working out and training.

Training work out between cats - Page 6 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 6 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 6 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 6 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 pm

While Katherine was washing her hands before starting to deck the table Yugito was already busy stir-frying the vegetables as she was cutting up the fish before adding it to the vegetables. ''Thanks for your help Katherine and give me 15 min and we can eat''said the cat loving girl as she was putting the fire low as the vegetables and fish would get burned otherwise as she hoped the blond would enjoy eating what she was cooking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Kat appreciated the dinner. Yugito's hospitality was sweet and welcomed. But she'd choose to be silly during her time waiting, opting to lie in the chair upside-down and with her legs up. As she smelled the food cooking, Miss Hart would answer her cat-loving friend with the tone imitating a zombie.

"FFFfffffffoooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd!"

Training work out between cats - Page 6 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 6 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 6 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 6 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 6 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:09 am

Yugito could not help herself as she started to giggle when she heard the blond imitate a zombie as she turned around and acted afraid as she replied ''don't eat me as i'm almost ready''. After this the Japanese girl would drain the rice of water as she left the rice inside the pot and placed it on the table followed by placing the Wok filled with fish and vegetables on the table as well.

Pulling the empty seat back she would sit across from Katherine as she looked up and said ''well dig in unless you want a few seconds of silence to pray if your religious''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 am

Kat would smile as Yugito giggled. She'd keep the joke going. "I'm thinking about it, haha."

Once Yugito finished cooking and served the food, Kat would sit upright again and reach across the table to grab Yugito's hands. She'd bow her head to her and thank her for the food. "How do we say it in Japan? Itadakimasu! Yeah I think that's it." She said before finally laying eyes on the food. "It all looks so good! I'm definitely coming by again sometime for food after a match!" After expressing her gratitude, Katherine would reach for a fork and knife and begin to dig in.

Last edited by Winner3 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Yugito would just smile as she heard the blond woman's reply and was feeling a bit nervous of what Katherine would think of the food she just made as she sat down after placing everything onto the table. Feeling the blond woman grasp her hands and seeing the look in her friends eyes she would giggle a bit at hearing Katherine say enjoy your male in Japanese as she would just bow back and reply back ''That's right Itadakimatsu''.

Hearing her sempai saying she would come by again for another meal caused the cat loving girl to relax as she would fill her bowl before picking up her chopsticks. ''Well i do hope i can come by your place for a meal sometimes sempai''teased the Japanese native as she picked up a piece of fish with her chopsticks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Katherine would continue chowing down. She'd acknowledge her pupil by nodding to her as she spoke. She indulged int he rice, fish, vegetables, and made sure to get a bit of everything before finally stopping letting out a small burp. "Haha, excuse me! And sure! That'd be great! Though I'm nowhere near as good a cook as you are, haha."

Kat wasn't the best cook. She ate out and brought food often. But she was happy to have her new friend over anytime. After a moment, she'd let out a huge yawn before suggesting that she head out for the evening. "Oh! Man. Sorry for yawning like that. I think I might be going home soon actually. The sun's starting to set. Lemme know how I can repay you for the food, Yugito! It was amazing!" She'd say as she continued to sit, still too full to get up right away.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Yugito would just watch as she saw from the way that Katherine was eating that she did enjoy the taste of all that the cat loving girl had made tonight. ''Your excused but i doubt you are that terrible as this was nothing special''replied the white haired girl as she did not think that what she had cooked was all that special while she continued to eat what was left in her bowl.

After eating everything she had placed in her bowl and an couple of extra pieces of fish the young girl was done with eating and placed the chopsticks on the table. Trying not to giggle when she heard Kat yawn she would once again blush when the blond complimented her as she looked up at her new friend and just smiled. ''Well i can think of a few things but i will take a rain check on the offer but would not mind if we can train together a few more times when we both got the time''replied Yugito as she would place the dishes and other stuff in the dishwasher and start the machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 am

"What! No way! Your food is awesome!" Kat protested as Yugito continued eating her own share. Kat sat content with her meal. She smiled at Yugito as her new friend finished her own food. When the petite woman began to gather up the plates and load them into the dishwasher, Katherine would answer her.

"Aww, well definitely do come by, sometime! We'll train when our schedules sync up, okay?" Kat said with a wink. "It's been an amazing day. I'm really happy we got to meet, Yugito! Should I head out now and let you take a well-deserved cat-nap?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next