by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training work out between cats

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 3 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Yugito would struggle to resist the urge to hug Kat after hearing Kat telling her she was adorable but was more interested in what the more experienced wrestler had to tell her about what she could improve in. After hearing the ways she could improve herself she was surprised by some of the thing she could do to improve her ring skills as she never thought of working as a Referee could be helpful in becoming a better wrestler.

''Well most of those ideas sounds like they be good ideas but how can being a Referee help me become a better wrestler''replied Yugito as she could not wrap her head around the idea. So while waiting for her opponent to reply she thought about Kat's offer and would just smile and reply 'would love for you to help me so just tell me how we can get started as i will be your faithful pupil sempai''

Back to top Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 3 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:52 am

Kat could pick up on the fact that Yugito was containing her excitement. She was very happy to see this kind of enthusiasm in her fellow catgirl. Katherine wanted to explain the kind of skills that working as a referee could help with, but realized that Yugito was right after she spoke about how they should get started.

"Haha! I suppose you're right. We could talk about improving all day long, but it doesn't amount to much unless we actually DO something, right? And I'm sure that Harley's probably training as well." Kat would say as she rubbed Yugito's shoulders and tried to get her excited for training. "Ok, kohai! Today, we'll be training the basics!" Katherine would then get up and walk to a ring right next to where the punching bags were and she'd tap the apron.

"You're gonna step into the ring with sempai and show her what ya got!" Kat yelled over to her new pupil.

Training work out between cats - Page 3 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 3 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 3 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 3 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Yugito would resist the urge to lean into Kat's hand as her fellow wrestler rubs her shoulder while she was talking about training. After listing to all that Kat had to say the cat loving girl at first did not notice that the blond was already in the ring and was calling for the Japanese native to join her in the ring.

''I am coming Sempai''replies Yugito as she would quickly run towards the ring that Kat was standing in and bow down as a sign of respect to the more experienced wrestler. After that Yugito would do some stretching as she wanted to make sure she was ready for any kind of training Katherine had in mind before she turns towards her fellow wrestler and get into a wrestling stance as she replies ''so what shall we start off with sempai''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Yugito's enthusiasm made Kat giddy. She never had a dedicated student to call her own and it filled her with joy to learn that Yugito was ecstatic about training with her. The masked catgirl would hug her smaller friend as she bowed. She couldn't hold back the urge to revel in Yugito's cuteness. "Oh man! You're so adorable! Katherine cooed. She'd put Yugito back down and do some light stretching, herself to prep for training.

After being prompted about how they should start, Kat replied. "We'll try to do something substantial. Something that should help you a decent amount in a short time even in just one session, since I don't know how often we'll be able to train....You're gonna learn a new move!" Kat said while looking at Yugito with an enthusiastic smile on her face.

Training work out between cats - Page 3 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 3 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 3 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 3 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Yugito would turn bright red as Kat would lift her up and revel in her cuteness as she was relieved when the blond woman puts her back down and both wrestlers starts to do some light stretching as they prepare themselves for the training.

Yugito would listen as she hears how Kat plans to train her and would start to get excited as it showed in her eyes when the other cat themed wrestler mentioned teaching the cat loving girl a new move. ''That sounds great but what move are you playing to teach me as i may already know it''replied Yugito as it was clear the Japanese native struggled to keep her excitement out of her voice as she waited for Kat to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Katherine stood confidently with her hands on her hips as Yugito brought up a valid point. She nodded confidently and answered with. "I'm sure you train hard very, regularly. You know many moves. But this one will be special!" Kat tried to match her new kohai's enthusiastic tone. And places her hands on Yugito's shoulder and smiled at her before finishing with: "You're going to learn one of my finishing moves!"

Kat figured this would make her new student excited. After Yugito answered, she'd ask her to guess which move it might be. "Do you think you can guess which move it is? Huh? Do ya?" The purple-clad catgirl would tease.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Yugito was listening tn Kat said she thought that the cat loving girl trained hard , regular and knew many different wrestling moves causing the Japanese native to feel even better about herself. Feeling the blond's hand on her shoulder and hearing she was about to learn one of the older wrestler's finishing moves caused the young girl to become even more excited then she already was.

''So what move are you going to the teaching me''asked Yugito excitedly until she heard Kat ask her to quess what move the blond had in mind causing the cat loving girl to look down and whisper ''I got no idea Kat''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:35 pm

"Aw man! Really? That's ok. I should get involved in more matches and put myself out there, more! Haha"

Kat said with a laugh while rising and standing straight. Her expression would change to a slightly more serious one after she was done laughing, and the masked wrestler would nimbly spin and crouch down, making sure to extend her leg to try to kick Yugito's and trip with a Legsweep! If the seasoned wrestler was able to take her new friend down, she wouldn't relent at all! Without wasting even a second, she'd fold Yugito's legs and grab her chin to set up her finisher!The Super Kitty would remark: "Don't worry, I'll show you!" in an enthused, yet serious tone before rolling backwards and lifting Yugito into the air whilst stretching her to complete her Bow and Arrow submission hold!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Yugito was surprised by the blond's reaction as she did not seem to mind that the cat lover was not more familiar with the more experience wrestler work before just spin and crouch down. ''Hey what are you up too''yelled the Japanese native as she landed on her butt and was soon trying not to scream as she feels the super kitty fold her legs and grab her by the chin.

''This was not what i expected''thought Yugito as she feels herself being stretched by the super kitty as she was locked in the bow and arrow submission hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 am

Kat successfully applied her finisher to Yugito in the middle of the ring! She seemed to be a sempai that showed her students tough love when it came to learning and training, suggesting that she had probably learned in a similar manner. Katherine would pull back on her pupil's chin and legs to painfully stretch her neck and back! She'd smile and ask Yugito:"Do you know what this move is called, kohai? Do you already know how to use it?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next