Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Just another work day

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just another work day Empty Just another work day

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:46 pm

Cirkot couldn't help but feel proud of himself when he thought about it.

The whole building wasn't on fire. The city was still intact. Nobody had died. All the athletes were healthy and fit.

Eros had been gone for the past few days, and everything was...still fine! The shows he had booked and worked with were doing fine, nothing special, but things were going as Eros would've liked it. No dips in ratings. Great! But there was something else bothering him. Something he had decided to amend today.

Eros knew many contacts. Knew them well, had their info and all that jazz. She was on top of the world at this game in his mind. Cirkot cursed himself at his own laxness at being more active on this field. He had decided, after the end of today's main event in the ring, he'll use the rest of his working hours to acquaintance himself with Eros fellow Wardens. He had to. These people were important to the safety and running of SRW and Tsubar by extension. If he would need help or more for in case some specifically contrived situation occurs, these would be the people he would talk to. Best to get to know them now rather than later.

And the first of these Wardens was met when he walked through the office door and saw the orange figure asleep on his desk. Cirkot raised an eyebrow.

"Well that saved me some time."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Just another work day Empty Re: Just another work day

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:14 am

Wild had been having a very good day.

The tigress had been given several tasks to do by Head Warden Eros. Something about...needing to feed The Nomu, a large mindless beast kept in the archives, assign lesser wardens to their schedules for the week, and do a daily routine patrol over a section of Tsubar. All of these tasks were being completed...by Kevin, an extremely dependable and resourceful intern who was far too competent to ever be promoted from his spot, and, as he lacked a spine, was very very easy to bully or manipulate into doing all of Wild's work for her, though she never needed to, as he was nice enough a guy to just do it because she asked.

As a result, Wild had been free to curiously wander around the offices as she please. Was it absolutely unfair and a clear sign of Head Warden Eros showing the tigress an incredibly unfair amount of favortism?

Absolutely.

Was there anything the grumblers could ever do about it?

Not one damn thing.

Suprisingly, there hadn't been much negative backlash towards Wild for this, either out of genuine fondness for the tigress, or because everyone knew it was best not to screw with someone watched over by the mysterious, and often scary, Head Warden herself. So during her working hours, Wild usually had the run of the place. Sometimes she'd help others with their work if needed, sometimes she'd converse with other wardens, asking curious questions to increase her limited knowledge of the place.

But the majority of the time, she would be found napping, taking long cat naps anywhere that was comfy and had access to the direct sunlight. Her naps were quickly becoming the stuff of legend in the SRW Wardens offices, as they were known for being extremely long, took up great amounts of personal space, (though no items were ever damaged, as Wild took great care to tidy up space before her naps) and were often goddamned adorable as Wild would often end up in humorous or adorable positions and poses to the entertainment of her fellow wardens and workers.

So here Wild was now, clad in nothing but a thong and bikini top, an outfit she made her standard, as it kept her furry body cool, and she lacked any shame to be embarrassed by it, taking a nap on the desk of Cirkot, his items and personal effects carefully taken off his desk and put in organized fashion on the floor around his desk or on his chair, while warm sunlight shone in through the nearby window, warming Wild's fur as she napped, causing her to let out a gentle purr of contentment, her body rising and falling softly with each breath, ears twitching cutely every few seconds, seemingly unaware that she was no longer alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:43 pm

Cirkot stared at Wild, realizing despite her intimidating frame and skimpy wear, it looked oddly cute seeing her like that.

Then he remembered Kevin. Poor guy. He could relate to him on a spiritually personal level.

Pity notwithstanding, he decided to, slowly and carefully, walk up to the napping warrior. He re-checked his notes, which were filled with the many many questions he had thought of asking her to try to better acquaintance himself with her, though he had to see if it was going to work.

Standing at least 3 feet away from the desk she was napping on, he ran his hand over his leafy and flowery hair, gulping. Should he wake her up? He'd heard Eros say not to do that when she's asleep....
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:46 pm

Luckily for Cirkot, he needed not to face the potential consequences of shaking the kitty awake, as, in a rather uncharacteristic moment for Wild, the normally calm and composed Tigress, deep in her dreaming...let out a loud snore. One so loud and unexpected...it actually woke her up, startling her from her slumber and making her pop her furry head up in surprise, blinking and shaking her head several times in surprise as she got used to being awake again, her tail swinging over to brush the sleep out of her eyes.

"Well...not the most embarrassing way I've woken from a nap..."

She muttered to herself, having realized she had woken herself up with a snore of all things, turning her head to lick at her arm...when she noticed someone was standing nearby, staring directly at her. Unexpectedly caught in the moment, she turned her head so she was facing...whoever this...person? Was that a person? Was the shape of a person but looked like...plants? SRW was full of strange beings and interns Eros had told her she didn't have to pay attention too, but she hadn't seen this particular strange being yet.

The awkward silence lasted a few seconds before Wild, curious about who this being staring at her was, broke the silence.

"...Um...Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:19 am

Cirkot had raised his arms to guard his face from what he thought was going to be a pounce when he thought Wild roared (her snore sounded like a roar to him). On realizing he was still in one piece, and peeking behind his raised arms to see Wild observing him like a curious cat, he quickly straightened himself, and gave a light cough.

"Ah, hm, ahem, uh, greetings! My name is Cirkot. I-im actually Eros' secretary, I uh, I, we have the same employer. And well, I, I came here because I, well, wanted to, um, talk to you!" he babbled out. Composing himself a bit, he continued, "You...you know, get acquainted? For in case of future contact reasons? Whatever... whatever that could entail. All that stuff?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am

What a strange and interesting creature. He seemed...nervous, quickly shielding himself from her gaze before babbling a bit about who he was. Normally, Wild was content to ignore most of the other staff. She didn't dislike them or anything, but unless she was needed by them, or needed them, both sides usually just left each other well enough alone. Wild never got bothered during naps, and was considerate enough to not let said naps ruin any of their work or personal stuff in the process. While this was not the first conversation she'd had with another staff member, this was the first time anyone had indicated they wanted to speak to her simply...because.

She turned her head curiously at the plant man, her natural catlike curiosity making him catch her interest. He was a plant man, that was plain enough to see, but if she put together all the information she knew about the plant-people-species, she would know that:...he was a plant man.

That...that was about it.

"...I...see. Well...hello Cirkot. I am called Wild. I am a Warden serving under Eros. ..though I am...currently not on duty."

That was an absolute lie and Wild knew it. She WAS on duty...but luckily, Special Intern Kevin was handling her paperwork for her, so that she could nap. But if Cirkot didn't know that...then was it really a lie?

"...Am...I... on your desk? Do you... need it back?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:59 pm

Cirkot had both of his hands up forward, shaking them quickly.

"Oh no no! Nothing like that! I mean-" he quickly cut off and re-oriented his words, "I'd just like a little...chit chat. Ice breaking with you, is all. A little get-to-know time, you know?" he gave a nervous giggle as he ran his hand through his leafy hair again, some of the flowers being rustled too.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:30 am

A chit chat? Ice breaking?

Interesting.

Wild had to admit...this was a first. While she wasn't on bad terms with anyone in the SRW offices...she also wasn't really on terms of any kind with anyone at all. Most in the office were either concerned about her because of her size, or her aggressive past as a pit fighter, or were content to just ignore her so long as she didn't get in their way with her naps.

The idea that someone just...wanted to actually chat with her and get to know her was...certainly new. Head Warden Eros was pretty much the only one who talked to her, outside of Kevin meekly agreeing to requests she would make of him.

Perhaps...this could be interesting?

Wild got up onto all fours, her unique body being able to shift from quadrupedal to biped at all, and stretched the full length of her body out on the strange plant mans desk, showing off every inch of her powerful, muscular, scarred body, before hopping off onto the floor with grace and delicacy, then sitting up perfectly straight, on her butt and all four paws, looking at him curiously, as if she was not a dangerous combatant, but an over-large house cat.

"Very well. You have my interest. I am not used to people actually asking me questions. What would you like to know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:35 am

Seeing Wild flex of her body like that made Cirkot feel nervous. He couldn't help but imagine being smashed to pieces like a vase if he accidentally upset her. Thank goodness that hadn't happened when he woke her up.

Paying attention back onto the tiger woman, he quickly adjusted his tie as he replied, with his best herbaceous smile, "Oh, I...well I woul-would like to know....know you better! Like uh....you know, your... favorite food? Favourite hobbies? Any...workplace concerns...some...life anecdotes..........."

Cirkots voice grew notably thinner as he seemed to be feeling more and more awkward about this. He has just walked into trying to acquaintance himself with Eros' pet without actually considering what kind of person she was and what kind of conversation you could have with such a person of her history.

"Do you like walks?" Was his other sudden question.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 11, 2023 6:05 pm

This...Cirkot was a strange being, easily the strangest being she had ever encountered on Gaia, with his strange appearance, smells, and his nervous rambling, asking her multiple questions in rapid fire manner and looking awkward.

How...curious.

Rather than address his strange behavior, Wild stayed sitting in her curious kitty position, turning her head in curiosity and speaking.

"Hmm...food...pork rump roast, lightly charred and seasoned. Hobbies...napping in the sun.
Work...place...conditions..." Wild said slowly, spacing out the new words as she made sure to pronounce them right, then shrugged.

"Not much. Eros treats me well. And yes. I enjoy walks, I often walk around Tsubar, taking in its sights and smells, and finding new places to nap. What else do you want to know?"

She asked, still sitting on all fours, tail starting to sway in enjoyment. It was very rare she was asked any questions or her opinion on things, except by Eros, and she was enjoying the company and attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next