Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Interrupting a Celebration

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Interrupting a Celebration  - Page 4 Empty Re: Interrupting a Celebration

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:29 am

Allison was still in a daze as she rolled onto her hands and knees. She didn't even catch the lionesses command right before Cassandra's fist drove right into Amy's gut, giving her friend some of the payback she wanted. But after being pushed away and told off by the blond, she didn't charge right back at her. Cassandra hated the fact that the blond was slightly right that their match hadn't been one of her best moments. So instead of letting her anger loose, Cassandra thought about what she was being told, and decided she'd prove Amy wrong about them.

"Fine if I have to admit it things did get out of hand in our match, but that's between you and me Amy." Cassandra would say as she got to her feet and looked down at the lioness.

"If you wanted to get back at me you should've come and got me. Not ambush me and Allison at the mall. I'm not going to back down if you want to settle things, so lets settle it in the ring! And just so you don't think I'm disrespectful, I'll let you pick the rules. Name any type of match you want and I'll face you one on one!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:24 pm

"Like I trust you to man up and apologize while Allison your moral support was here. You would have assumed, 'well theres two of us so she cant make me apologize' and refused flat out. And like I said I was only trying to keep her away for awhile, I wouldn't have even hurt had she just stayed still." Amy said, of course there was no way for Cassandra or Allison to know that but regardless Amy talked on as if it were obvious.

Amy thought about the implication of that for a second before looking over at the other blonde, mainly the handcuffs she dropped. "Fine by me. We can settle this with no interference. A simple handcuff match, with the loser unable to defend herself against the winner. Since you two seem so found all that..hentai nonsense ill even make it a POW stipulation."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:24 am

Cassandra didn't believe Amy's explanation about what she planned to do, and how it got messed up by Allison. But that didn't matter to her. The brit only cared about what she would say about the rules of their match. She'd keep a calm face as the blond named the match type, a POW Handcuff Match. So whoever won would be taking the loser home for whatever the winner had in mind.

"Well if that's what you want then it's settled." Cassandra would say coldly with her arms crossed. "I'll see you in the ring Amy. Just remember that you wanted this fight." she would say pointing right at the blond before she walked away to her friend. Now while the handcuff match was fine with the brit, Cassandra didn't exactly want to be taken home by the lioness. But then again, she'd have fun taking Amy home to teach her some manners...so it evened out.

"Come on Ally let's get you home." Cassandra would say pulling the blond up by her arm.

"Ugh...you sure about this Cass? She's a bitch, but she's also kinda tough" Allison would say as the two left the shop and through the crowd.

Then looking down at her friend with a smile Cassandra would say, "Yeah I'll be fine, so don't worry about me." Doing her best to reassure the smaller brit as they walked away.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:03 am

"You seem to be confusing me with forgetful cowards like you, don't worry I know exactly who's starting and ending this." Amy said as she went to go help her friend up. The blonde didn't bother messing around with that, if Cassandra did show up for her match she no longer had a need for Allison. And soon she could make Cassandra pay for her confident attitude.

Then her phone rang again and Amy groaned and walked away. She loved Chelsea but this day in particular was really getting to her on how annoying it was to have a social active friend. Picking up her phone and answering it she got he expected response. "Where are you? I know shopping isn't your thing but did you really just have to walk out on me!?" "Relax I'm coming over now I just had to take care of some things, ive booked my next match." She said proudly as she left the store.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4