Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle

Post by k0hryuu Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:06 am

To Airi's dismay, Alison ducked out of the way of her punch, leaving her to idiotically run her fist into the mirror instead. "GAH!" Recoiling in pain, the orange-haired girl wildly shook her hand around to the side, trying to make the pain subside.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle

Post by TheWamts Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:43 am

The mirror didn't shatter from the impact, but it did rattle quite a bit, giving Alison an idea of what she'd just barely avoided. Man, this girl is serious!

Even so, she couldn't just wait around, underdogs won all the time after all. Usually in very scripted movies, but besides the point.

Taking her opportunity, the maid girl would go back for Airi, spinning on her foot to throw her weight in from her elbow to her orange opponent's gut.

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 SAdcZrMAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 MVRLLQmAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 I82ome3Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 UAjmKPCAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 MAai8oKAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:14 am

Cursing her own stupidity, Airi examined her knuckles, making sure that none of them had split open. Thankfully, there seemed to be no blood. Not so thankfully, Alison had taken the chance to slam her elbow into her bare midsection.

"Oooof...!" Airi grunted, staggering backwards against the sink. Briefly winded, she held the sore spot on her belly with one hand, trying to recover before her brunette foe could capitalize further.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Alison would of course, try to carry on with her advantage. That's how real fights were supposed to work, right?

Moving forward at full speed, Alison figured Airi wouldn't be ready for her as she reached out for Airi and throw her towards the nearest stall headfirst... or at least that was what she tried to do.

Instead, she tripped on her ridiculously flowy outfit and ended up falling towards Airi. Oh fuck.

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 SAdcZrMAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 MVRLLQmAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 I82ome3Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 UAjmKPCAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 MAai8oKAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:26 am

Airi attempted to brace herself for whatever Alison was going to try, however she wasn't quite prepared for a full-on unintentional tackle. The brunette's face landed right in between her breasts, which did hurt a little, but also caused the orange-haired girl to be rammed back against the sink, the edge of the ceramic surface hitting her right in the lower back.

With a cry of pain, Airi slipped and lost her footing upon the slick, clean tiles, dropping down hard right on her ass, with Alison still sort of on top of her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:39 am

Alison did at least manage to connect with Airi, which was as good as she could hope for. Both girls continued to slip and ended up crashing onto the hard tile floor. Luckily, most of the impact was sponged by Airi.

Alison's head spun a bit after that blur of confusing accidents, but she ended up on top, somehow. Alison swung her fist at Airi's chin, and then sat up a bit too fast, smashing the back of her head against the bottom of the sink. "OW! Fuck!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:01 am

Airi groaned as Alison's weight crushed down against her, knocking some of the wind out of her lungs. No sooner had she started to recover when the brunette cracked her across the jaw, snapping her head to the side. In a stroke of luck and/or stupidity, the girl hit her head against the bottom of the sink, stunning her and keeping her from trying to follow up on Airi.

Alison was now wide open, but the orange-haired girl was stuck in a rather awkward position. As she looked up at her foe, a mean-spirited idea suddenly came to her, though it wasn't as though she ever wanted to play nice here anyway. Giving a tiny smirk, Airi pulled one leg up and swiftly kicked out, trying to nail the brunette right in between her thighs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:12 am

The clumsy brunette cursed herself as she rubbed her now aching head. That just cost her her opening!

And a lot more, she came to suddenly realize, when another sharp pain coursed through her, this time starting between her legs. This wasn't something her (limited) training had prepared her for.

"Aiiieeee! You crazy bitch!" Alison screamed as she flopped to the floor, hands covering her crotch in an hasty attempt to keep Airi from getting a second cheap blow in.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:55 am

"Whoops, my bad~" Airi shrugged smugly as she got back on her feet, casually dusting herself off. Deciding she didn't really like the idea of fighting in a public bathroom, even if this was a fairly clean one, the orange-haired girl reached down to grab one of Alison's legs, attempting to use it to drag the brunette over towards the door and back out to the hallway.

"I think we need a change of scenery..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:48 am

The brunette and her opponent silently agreed that this was a terrible place to fight. Airi kindly dragged Alison's face all over the floor tiles through the door to bring them back into the hall. It was definitely an accident that Alison's head bumped against the doorframe about two billion times on the way out.

"Uwaah... head hurts..." Alison said dumbly, trying to get back on her feet... if she could just remember how to stand up.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next