Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Mizore would struggle not to scream as she feels Emily place a foot on her shoulder blades as she lay on the canvas and after that grab both of her arms and pull them back just as the other wrestler slams the Russian native back down. ''Maybe i spoke to soon''thought Mizore as she feels Emily place one arm around her throat and trap the purple haired wrestler in a sleeper hold as the Russian native tries to fight out of it as she place one of her hands on the arm pressing against her throat in an effort to push it backwards.

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:14 am

She had Mizore were she wanted her. All Emily had to do was tighten the hold and lock in her legs and she could send Mizore sailing into dreamland. If only the managers didn'5 want her to lose...

She pondered for a few moments, not letting go of Mizore, but not really choking her either. If Mizore had grappling experience, she may take the Opportunity to get out.

"To hell with it" Emil muttered, hoping her moment of indecision didn't cost her. She tried to turn Emil around, and then wrap her legs around her waist.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:03 am

Mizore was about to panic as she struggled with breaking the hold Emily had her lock in when for some reason she feels as if her opponent was not doing her best as the hold was tight enough to choke her out. Seeing an opportunity to escape the Russian native took it and broke free just as she heard her opponent mutter something as Mizore would keep running until she touch the ropes.

After she reached the ropes the Russian native would turn around and lash out with a superkick if Emily ran after her while yelling ''don't look down on me by not fighting at your very best''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:05 am

Cursing the managers, Emily quickly got up, failing to grab Mizore before she grabbed the rope. Huffing, Emily bit her lip, eyes going wide as Mizore connected with a super kick, Emily hitting the mat.

Groaning, Emily wobbled back up.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:35 am

Mizore would just smirk after she knocked Emily down as she expected the other girl to stay down on the canvas for a while. So imaging the Russian native surprise as Emily got back to her feet as it was clear the other wrestler was a bit wobbly as Mizore decided to rush forward and extend her arm as she hopes to knock her opponent down with a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:28 am

Apparently Mizore didn't like Emily being up. As she soon rushed in with a cloth lines line, knocking Emily down to the mat again. Holding her head, Emily breathed in, knowing the tide had changed. If the managers...if they weren't bastardized, she probably be winning by now.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Mizore was wondering just what was going through her opponent's mind as it was clear Emily was not focused on the current match to the Russian native disappointment. So as Mizore bend down to grasp her opponent's hair she would whispered ''I don't know whats on your mind Emily but either focus on the match and do your best or just stay down for the 3 count'' as she would try to Irish whip Emily into the ropes and as the other wrestler bounce back rush forward and try to knock her down with a running knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Groaning as Mizore picked her up, whispering into her ear. Apparently Mizore didn't like the match so far. Emily was going to have to change that.

Elbowing Mizore a few times in the stomach, Emil then tried to push her off, grabbing her arm in an attempt at a hammerlock.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:15 am

Mizore was about to try and Irish whip Emily towards the ropes when she got elbowed into the stomach before she could even do that by her opponent. So as the Russian native was bend forward as she got pushed away from Emily only for the other girl to grasp her arm.

Quickly thereafter Emily would feel Emily trap her arm in a hammerlock as the Russian native struggles to escape from her opponent's hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:35 pm

If Mizore didn't like this, then Emily wasn't sure what to do. Besides winining of course. Breathing in, Emily let her opponent struggle, deciding what to do next.

She moved her free arm over Mizore's throat and tried to lock in another Sleeperhold, after a few moments, she would jump up and wrap her legs around Mizore's waist.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next