Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:41 am

Mizore would feel Emily's fist drive itself into her chest as she was forced to lock up with her opponent as they push back and forth trying to gain control but after a successful hip toss the Russian native landed on her back. So as Mizore was looking up at the lights for the first time she would try to get back to her knees before Emily could take advantage and follow it up with a leg sweep in the hopes of knocking her opponent down.

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Reaching down towards Mizore, she tried to grab her purple hair, an interesting choice in hair color, Emily had to add. She began trying to left Mizore up, hoping to lock in the start of a guillotine choke, she found herself heading down to the canvas, laying in her side.

"Huh?" She said before she got up, using one arm to try and right herself.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Mizore would just smirk as Emily had moved closer only for the other wrestler to end up on her side as she lay on the canvas after the Russian native had succeed in making her opponent fall with a leg sweep. So as both wrestlers tries to get back up Mizore would get her guard back up as she would wait to see if her opponent would attack first before lashing out with a couple of jabs aimed at Emily's head and stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:08 am

Getting up, Emily took a moment to get her balance, staring at Mizore to see if she had any tricks up her sleeve. It seemed she didn't instead observing Emily for a moment, then lashing out with several hard punches.

Emily managed to block the majority of them, through some managed to hit her stomach, causing her to back up toward the rope.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Mizore would smirk as she was able to push Emily towards the ropes after some of her jabs connected with her opponent's stomach as the Russian native would stay on the attack. As soon as Emily touched the ropes the Russian native would run towards her opponent as she would jump up and land a dropkick on the other wrestler while hoping she did not move out of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Her opponent was keeping on the offensive. Pushing Emily back further and further, till her back was on the ropes. Grunting, Emilysaw Mixore begin to rev up for a dropkcik while Emily was on the ropes.

Knowing that if Emily charged at her, the blow would be worst, Emily yelped as the lock hit her square in the chest, sliding down the ropes and holding her chest.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Mizore was relieved as she saw her opponent slide down the ropes while holding her chest as the Russian native landed on her back as she would quickly turn onto her stomach before getting back onto her hands and knees.  So as Mizore got back onto her feet she would turn around to focus on Emily as she walked up to her opponent and forced her to get back to her feet by grabbing her by the hair.

''Was expecting a bit more of a fight out of you Emily''taunts Mizore as she would try to Irish whip her opponent into the ropes and if Emily bounced back and ran towards her the Russian native would do the same as she going for a running knee aimed at Emily's head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:34 am

Now she was mad. Emily was fine with losing, fine with being on the losing side of things. But...to be taunted by her opponent at the same time? Pissed her the hell off.

Grunting, Emily punched at Mizores stomach a few times, each with a loud and angered grunt. She then pushed at Mizore, locking her leg in between Mizores and trying to take her down to the mat. Hard.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Mizore did not notice her comment pissed off her opponent until she tried to Irish whip Emily towards the ropes and she hear the other wrestler grunt as she punched the Russian native a few times in her stomach. With her plan disrupted by her opponent as Mizore tries to escape out of Emily's reach as the other wrestler got her leg locked between her own and was able to take down the Russian native down to the canvas face first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:54 am

Hopefully that taught Mizore a lesson. Smirking, Emily placed her left foot on her opponents shoulder blade as she layer on the mat, grabbed both of her arms and pulled up, holding Mizore up before slamming her back down to the mat.

Muttering, Emil put her arms around Mixores throat in an attempt at a Sleeperhold. Right now, she don't plan to KO Mizore...just make her pay a bit.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next