by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak Empty Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson.
Normal match
Win by pinfall , submission or count out

Mizore was making her way to the backstage area after having changed into her wrestling outfit which consists of purple and white Bra and panties , white and purple stockings with a leather strap around her waist connecting to another strap which was around her right leg as she finished the look by wearing white shoes.

So rather then waiting for her opponent to make an entrance it seems that Mizore was up first as she would walk out onto the entrance ramp just as Cold As Ice by Foreigner started coming out of the speakers as the crowd started cheering as she walked out onto the ramp. So while Mizore made her way down the Announcer voice would be heard while her entrance theme was playing as he said ''Now entering from Novosibirsk,Russia weighing in at around 150ibs, Its Mizore Shirayuki'' and just as he said her last name the young woman would climb into the ring as she hoped to turn her losing streak around tonight.

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak Shirayuki_mizore_colored_by_sangrde-d5d99t6

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:43 pm

It was time.

Putting her attire, the standard sports bra, shorts and boots, Emily sighed as she stretched. The managers war given her monetary invective to let her opponent win again, through she kinda of wanted to say hell with them.

Hearing her music playing, she began walking out. The crow began cheering as she walked down the ramp, her name beginning echoed through the stage.

Climbing up, she nodded to Mizore and went to her corner without a word.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Emily Anderson. A chance to start or end a streak

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Mizore would just smile as she saw her opponent walk down to the ring and had to admit that Emily did look tough as she was about to move forward and extend her hand when she saw the other girl just nod in her direction and when straight to her corner. As the referee calls for the bell to start the match as Mizore would walk tot the center of the ring as she raise her arms up into the air as she says ''Up for a little test of Strength Emily''

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Stretching a bit, Emily watched the girl approach her as the bell rang, she smirked slightly, but quickly subdued it in favor of her usual stoic expression. She grabbed Mizure's hand.

Grappling was Emily's usual forte, but a test of strength wasn't gonna hurt her too much. As she began trying to push Mizure's back in it, seeing what she would do.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:31 pm

Mizore would grasp her opponent's hands with her own as she would push forward as both wrestlers try to push the other back while they fight it out as they got into a test of strength. So as both struggled to push the other back it seemed that Emily was stronger then Mizore thought as she was slowly being pushed back as she tries to dig her heels into the canvas and push back harder trying to regain ground before she was forced back against the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:19 am

She had the advantage it seemed, as Mizore was pushed back further and further by Emily. Good, very good. Pushing harder, her progress was stopped by Mizore digging in her heels into the canvas, which momentarily surprised Emily.

She tried to bring up her knee to hit Mizore in the gut, before grabbing her arms and attempting to get behind her for a full Nelson.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Mizore had succeeded in digging her heels into the canvas as she was about to push back when she suddenly gets kicked in the gut causing the Russian native to try and release her opponents hands. Meanwhile Emily got behind her and had bin able to grab Mizore by her arms as she got behind the Russian native and trap her in a full nelson.

Feeling her arms and head being trapped by her opponent as Mizore was unable to escape from the Full Nelson as easily as she thought it would be as she would try to stomp on Emily's foot in the hopes of being released by the other girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Everything was proceeding well, as long as the girl didn't stomp on her foot everything would be fine. So of course, the girl stomped on Emily's foot, causing her to Yelp and let go of Mizore.

Hopping a bit, Emil regained her footing and entered a stance, launching a quick jab at Mizore's noise, following by another punch.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Mizore would be relieved when she hears Emily yelp in pain and release her as she would take a few steps forward before turning around as she tried not to giggle at the sight of her opponent hopping around in the ring. In a few seconds both wrestlers were in a fighting stance as Mizore was successful in blocking a jab aimed at her nose as she was just to late to block the incoming punch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:12 am

The women blocked her first punch, which was to be expected as Emily wasn't much of a striker, but didn't manage to block the second. So it seemed Emily had the advantage. She tried to lock up with Mizore, pushing at her and bit, going over what she wanted to do.

She attempted a simple hip toss down to the canvas, hoping to get into more familiar territory.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next