by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Cat and The Librarian

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 Empty Re: The Cat and The Librarian

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:06 am

Kat would return to her knees when her opponent, did. She was happy that Athena was understanding when it came to the kick, but didn't quite understand why her opponent was so intent on learning about her wrestling background.

"Yeah I studied long and hard to learn how to best the average Librarian in combat. Have you ever considered that Librarians might not be cut out for fighting? That might explain why you're having a hard time." Kat winked as she made her sarcastic remark and explained it. She figured that Athena might need some time to recuperate and she was still enjoying their bout, so she passed the time with banter.

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Athena would just smirk as she replied ''Well don't judge a book by it cover Kat as you be surprised but what is inside of it and the same counts for this so called average Librarian'' in a teasing tone. So while the Greek native slowly got back onto her knees she was feeling a bit more reasured about the fact that the blond woman was just lucky as there was no way her current opponent was a wrestler if she keeps denying it so much.

Since both wrestlers were taking some time to recuperate before they begin their match the Librarian was feeling a bit cocky as she whisper ''wanna up the stakes a little bit if i'm just a average librarian Kat?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:43 am

Kat also took some time to recuperate as well. She didn't seem to need it as much as Athena did, but she did feel bad about kicking her so she waited for her opponent to be ready. She didn't think Athena would by her earlier statement, but at least for the time-being, she wasn't focusing on seeing through Kat avoiding the subject of being a wrestler.

"I'm listening." Kat replied with a confident smile. She was eager to see what else the red head had in store for her. And why it was she was so intent on keeping that book.

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 5 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:00 am

Athena would just smirk as she leans in after hearing the blond consider her offer as she whisper ''Well were both fans of the AFW right so why not have a penalty that they use in that league?''. After that the Librarian would just wait while on her knees as she wondered what Kat will say to her suggestion as she hoped the blond would panic and maybe back down as Athena was nervous if anyone saw her picture in the AFW book that she never have a quieted day while working in the Library ever again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:22 am

Kat tried to keep up her facade. She gave Athena a puzzled look, placed hand on her hip, and inquired.

"Ohhh? What kinda penalties? What did you have in mind, Miss Librarian?"

Kat had a good idea of what Athena was getting at. She was prepared to see this through and was eager to see what her opponent was capable of. But she didn't want knowledge of Kat being an accomplished wrestler both inside and outside of AFW affecting Athena's ability to compete.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Athena would just flash Kat a cocky smirk as she sees her opponent place a hand on her hip and heard the blond's reply as she answered back ''I think you know what kind of penalties as most fans like you and me watch the AFW because of those penalties''.

Copying the same pose as her opponent as Athena hopes to mess with Kat's mind as she wonders what the other wrestler would pick as she was slowly going to what wrestlers she knew of the AFW in her mind to find someone that fit the blond in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Kat would chuckle a bit as Athena assumed the same pose that she was in. "Haha! Fine, have it your way." Kat would then cross her arms and think for a quick second. "I kinda feel a way about doing those kinds of things to you in your own library when we only just met. So I'll keep it simple. We'll keep fighting, and whoever loses gets stripped of all their clothing. Oh! And that includes your glasses. They're sexy. I want 'em." Kat said with a wink.

She'd assume a stance on her knees with her arms up, ready to fight again before asking: "Is that cool with you?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Athena would listen to Kat suggestion and would just smirk as she was already daydreaming about watching the blond woman sitting across from her stripping naked and walk out the door of her library. Seeing the other woman get into a stance on her knees while waiting for a reply caused the Greek native to do the same as she replied ''I love the idea but if i win you got to walk home naked while i live in the house just next door of this library honey''.

So after giving her reply and raising her arms up Athena would just grasp her opponent's hands with her own as she would wait for a moment before pushing forward with all the strength she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Kat would meet her opponent's grasp and push back as well, almost equaling the force Athena was pushing with! While straining herself, she'd reply. "Urgh! That's fantastic! You won't have to run around the streets naked!" Kat said before summoning all her strength and pushing forward with everything she had now, would try to push Athena onto her back. If it she was unsuccessful and it was truly a stalemate, Kat would eventually try to snake her arms around the brunette and apply a Bearhug!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:14 am

Athena would just mock glare at Kat as she heard the blond woman's reply as she would feel her opponent's strength as both woman were equal in strength it seem as they were at a impasse as a result. ''Well lucky me but you got to walk back naked all across town but maybe if i'm nice i give you something of mine to wear Kitty'' as she feels her opponent release her hands and try to wrap her arms around the Librarian's waist.

Knowing Kat was going for a bearhug once again the Greek native would go for the same tactic as she would wrap her arms around the blond woman's waist and apply a bearhug at the same time as her opponent did to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next