Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Cat and The Librarian

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cat and The Librarian Empty The Cat and The Librarian

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Katherine Hart was a decently accomplished wrestler. And she was already enjoying herself at AFW. Meeting many fellow challengers, and making many friends and foes as her career at that promotion continued. But sometimes, she wanted to get away from it all. AFW has a ton of facilities. The arena, gyms, dorms, medical facility, backstage, etc. After a long day of her training regiment, sometimes she liked to change into her normal street-wear, relax and check out the neighboring areas.

The Cat and The Librarian YP9zQB3

And on this that, those adventures would take her to the library. Much the day had already gone by. The sun was down, the streetlights were on, and there really wasn't anything of interest on the block besides some food places that Katherine was already familiar with. So she thought she'd look around in the library, as she hadn't gone in before.

"Man, this place sure it empty." Kat voiced her observations as she went up and down the aisles of shelves on the ground floor. She occasionally removed a book and skimmed it before putting it back in any old place on the shelf. It had been so long since she had visited a library, that she'd forgotten about the very concept of the Dewey Decimal system and all that. Left to her own devices, she'd keep this up for a while, perusing the science genre books, making her way to sports and autobiographies and looking at every book she could find on the sport of pro wrestling.

The Cat and The Librarian IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

The Cat and The Librarian Empty Re: The Cat and The Librarian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Athena was enjoying her first day as the Librarian in this new library as she was daydreaming of making her debut soon inside a AFW ring as she noticed the time and was about to get up and move around the building looking for the few remaining visitors that did not leave yet. The brunette knew that most people would not take her for a wrestler if they saw her in her usual work clothes as she wore a blue skirt , white blouse and black socks and black high heels as she made sure to wear fake glasses to make her a bit of a nerd as she started her walk around the building.

So as she walked around and meet someone still in the Library she would tell them it was about time to lock up and walk them to the door as most still wanted to walk out with the book they were currently reading and she needed to check them out for them. So after what she expected to be the last person still left in the Building she would be surprised when she notice a blond standing near the segment of the library which was filled up with sport related books as she would walk up and touch her on the shoulder.

''Hello miss but it already 5.20 pm and your the last person so would you mind taking the books you want to rent and walk back with me to the desk'' as she notice a recent book which was about AFW and it roster and accomplishment of it wrestlers. Hoping the other woman did not want to rent the book she would try to reach for it and take it with her as she would wait for the blond woman to gather the books she wants before walking to the front desk.

The Cat and The Librarian College-Student-Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:20 am

Kat was still looking around for books on wrestling and AFW when the building's Librarian would inform her that it's close to closing. "Oh! Sorry! I hadn't realized this place closed so darn early. I was hoping to kill some time, here." Kat said in a mildly disappointed tone. She began to gather the books she found interesting during her short visit when she noticed the librarian gather a single book for her own -a book with the text "AFW" on the cover.

"Hmmm. These should do.....oh! Wait there's one more. The book in your hand right now. Were you hoping to borrow it? Is there an additional copy of it that I can rent as well?" Kat inquired as she held her small stack of 3 autobiography books, waiting for an answer to her question. She didn't seem to be in any kind of hurry, despite it being so close to closing, and any book on AFW would be extremely pertinent to her right about now. She didn't think anything of Athena wanting it, but she definitely wanted a copy for herself.

The Cat and The Librarian IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:26 pm

Athena would just smile as she heard the reason why the blond was in her library as she replied ''it alright and i hope to see you around more often if you got the chance their miss?'' as the librarian hoped to learn the other woman's name. So as the blond gathered the books she wanted she did notice that the other woman seems to be interested in the same book she wanted to take home with her as she hoped the other woman would reach the limit of books a person could rent at a time.

Unfortunately it seems that the blond did want to rent the book she wanted to take for herself as the librarian would just turn around and reply ''mind if we walk back to the front first as i need to see how many books you can rent at a time miss'''. So after they reached the front desk as Athena would get behind the desk and look up the rules as she saw their was no limit on the books a person could rent at a time. Not wanting people to find out she will be working for the AFW before her first match she would just hope the other woman did not know the rules all that well as she said ''sorry it seems their is a limit to how many books you can rent so you can only have those 3 books you have taken with you for now''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:17 pm

"Oh! I'm Kat. Nice to meet you, Miss Librarian!" Kat answered with a smile, as it seemed that the librarian took enough interest in her to try to learn her name. She didn't have a strong desire to learn the librarian's name, but figured she could ask later out of courtesy. Kat was decently famous from her work outside of AFW. She was used to dynamic of others knowing her name without her knowing theirs.

"A limit? Well that sounds super lame...buuuut I suppose if it's the rules, we should check...Sorry for keeping you here after hours, by the way."

Kat gathered the books she was interested in and placed them in a black backpack that she had brought along with her during this outing. She followed Athena to the front desk to inquire about this supposed book limit. Upon being told that a person could only borrow 3 books at a time, Kat gave Athena a puzzled look. "Only three?!" Kat said with a raise eyebrow. "That's dumb. Libraries sure have changed since I've last been in one. I guess that's what I get for not being an avid scholar like my folks wanted."

Kat complained as she removed the books from her backpack and laid them on the desk. She placed both hands on the desk as well as she began to address the Librarian. "I guess I'm leaving one of these behind, then. Could you please check if there are other copies of that book? I wouldn't want to take the only if it's a book that you wanted to read, Miss...." Kat made eye contact with Athena as she spoke to her directly, trying to learn her name as well now that they've shared some extended dialogue.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Athena would let out a breath of relieve after she heard that Kat believed her about the 3 books a member rule as she was a bit nervous the blond woman would call her out on her lie. So just as the Libarian was about to scan the 3 books and give them to the woman on the other side of the desk she heard Kat ask if she could leave one of them behind and take the book Athena herself wanted to rent for the night as she knew their was only one copy in the building.

''Their is actually only one copy of the book in this library Kat and sorry for being so rude as my name is Athena''said the Greek native as she would get up and look the blond over as she lean in over the counter to check the blond out. Knowing it was still a while before she would make her debut and hoping the blond across her would be up for some fun she would whisper into Kat's ear ''But if your up for some competition maybe we could settle it in a interesting way which woman will walk out with that book today''

As the Librarian waited for the blond to reply she would take off her glasses and just stare into the other woman's eyes as she would unbutton the top button of her blouse to see if Kat would react.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Kat was happy to learn the woman's name. She wore a look of curiosity and surprise on her face as Athena made it apparent to her that she was no ordinary librarian. She offered a form of 'competition' to decide who should take home that book. It was then that Kat began to connect the dots.

"A 'competition' of sorts that involves stripping of clothing? A library in the present day that only lets you borrow books 3 a time? And they just so happened to only have one copy of one book related to AFW? I think I realize what's going on here."' Kat conversed with herself in her head.

She decided to go with the flow and accept, hoping that Miss Athena might not have figured out who she is, as Kat rose to the height of her popularity with her cat gimmick; even more avid fans have failed to recognize her out of costume.  

"A competition....?" Kat played along. "I'm interested...what kind?" she said as she noted out loud. "Boy you look like an entirely different person without those glasses."

Last edited by Winner3 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Athena would just place her glasses on her desk as she leans in closer as she hoped Kat would not freak out as she had the feeling she should know the blond from somewhere as she heard the other woman reply and just smiled at the answer.

''Well we both seem to like wrestling and the AFW so thought maybe we could have a practice match nothing to seriously of course as it not like were trained wrestlers'' was the Librarian's reply as she would place the Book about the AFW on the desk. If the blond did agree Athena would walk to the front door and lock them before closing the curtains as she would turn around and just hug Kat as she whisper ''So what rules shall we have as i think the first person to push her opponent against the floor for a 3 count could be interested, but maybe we should fight on our knees as i don't want either one of us to hurt ourselves ''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Kat smiled at Athena's proposal.

"You know, the professionals say that you shouldn't try that stuff at home...but I suppose they didn't say don't try it in the public library. You're on!" Kat smirked as she accepted Athena's challenge. She watched in anticipation as Athena, her new acquaintance, locked up her desk and closed the curtains.

Katherine would blush slightly as Athena hugged her and explained the rules. She nodded in agreement for a moment and then tugged on the Librarian's skirt. "I know you're not a real wrestler but...you sure you wanna throw down while wearing this?" She inquired.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Athena would just smile as Kat points out she was wearing a skirt as she replies back ''it will be fine as it not like we know any wrestling moves right so we will likely just try to push the other down''. After that the Librarian would descent onto her knees and sit across the blond as she starts to giggle while waiting for Kat to do the same as she was sure the woman she be facing had no idea she was a member of the AFW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next