Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nothing Means Nothing.

2 posters

Go down

Nothing Means Nothing. Empty Nothing Means Nothing.

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:14 pm

It wasn't too often that AFW wrestlers gave off traditional backstage interviews, but Adrian Kytes was one of the more reliable people who wanted to fill 10 minutes of air time with the sound of her own voice, as such it was an opportunity for a small interview woman with black hair to get some time with the stars, and with one who was unlikely to attack anyone... at least, she was "My guest at this moment, is the Hardcore Champion of AFW, in the second year of her championship reign who recently undertook some actions that we hope to get to the meaning of th-" The interviewer began before the Hardcore Champion herself burst onto the scene, title belt folded neatly in her hand.

"NOTHING MEANS NOTHING!" the brunette yelled, dressed in a tie die T-Shirt, a pink bandanna covering most of her hair as her eyes bugged out.

"Nothing means nothing?" The mousy reporter repeated, confused as all hell as to where Adrian was going, and what was she on.

"Nothing means nothing, yeah, so something's gotta mean something, don't it? And I'm talking about Avalanche meaning something, when the Hardcore champion of the world, yeah, goes into the Challenger's hometown of Toronto Ontario Canada, what a curious co-inky-dink that was and that means something." Adrian explained like a crazed conspirator. "Silver Ace! In her home town fighting for MY Hardcore World Title, that means something to a lot of people."

"It just so happens that she's feeling down on herself when AFW shows up to her neck of the woods and she needs something to work with so she can show her face with pride, so who does she go and challenge? The fighting champion, Adrian Kytes, yeah, the one who'll take on all comers, but the thing she and a lot of people seem to forget about fighting champions is that they are still CHAMPIONS!" she declared.

"I am the Hardcore Champion of the world, and that means I am going to give you Silver Ace, the fight of your life. You can't afford to be thinking about Styx when you're across the ring from me and I am going to prove it to you Ace. YOU AND ME! All locked up tight inside a steel cage. No distractions, no excuses, woman to woman AND NOT IN THAT WAY, get your head out of the gutter sister..." She trailed off, turning to point at the startled interviewer accusingly "Yeah I see that look in your eye, I've seen it in so many people here AND I SEE THE LOOK in Silver Ace's eye, you haven't got the faintest idea what it takes to survive as Hardcore Champion, that kick you took right to the chin, that's just a sample of what's in store for you as the number one contender for my title." Adrian finished, letting her eyes settle down from crazy as she seemingly relaxed.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Nothing Means Nothing. Empty Re: Nothing Means Nothing.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:32 pm

*Later that same day*

Haley had only just finished a small backstage meet and great, signing autographs for some lucky fans, and was heading back to her locker room, when the same interviewer popped up in front of her.

"Excuse me, Silver Ace? Do you have anything to say in response to Adrian's comments earlier?"

Haley blinked. "...What comments?"

Luckily for Haley, the interviewer was able to show her the footage filmed earlier, with Adrian and her bandanna and her general....madness.

"So Ace, any comments?"

The interviewer turned from the monitor to see Haley shaking, seething, fists clenched in anger.

"Are...Are you fucking KIDDING me!? Are you serious!? She actually thinks...She thinks I challenged her as some sort of stunt, because Avalanche is in Toronto!? I didn't even know it was in Toronto until TODAY! "

Haley paced back and forth, hands running through her hair, before growling and knocking over a nearby lighting fixture, causing the interviewer and her cameraman to jump a little, worried they might be the next to get thrown over as Haley stormed back up to them.

"Alright, I tried to be nice about it, I tried to stay friendly, because we ARE friends, I tried to show respect when I challenged her, I was even willing to look past her super-kicking me in the face, and this is how she wants to respond? Fine then! She doesn't think I'm hardcore, because I don't let myself get beaten bloody with chairs in every match I'm in?

Lemme tell you something, I can be just as hardcore as anyone! Hardcore is more than just throwing chairs and thumbtacks around and bleeding. I'm hardcore, because I've busted my ass to get here, I'm hardcore because I've been fighting people and breaking my body since Adrian was just cheating and hiding behind her muscle! I'm hardcore because I gave up everything I had just to fight, and I'm one of the best there is at it!

So send this footage back to Adrian Kytes. You want me in a steel cage? I accept. GLADLY accept, but I want you to think about something, and think about it long and hard. You're coming into Toronto, Ontario, Canada. You're stepping into my Hometown! When you step into that cage at Avalanche, you'll be stepping into MY HOME! So wipe your fucking boots off, hang up your coat, and bring your best! You're best skills, your best intelligence, your best behavior, because, friend or not, champion or not, when you fuck with me, in my home, I can, and will, FUCK you up! See you at Avalanche!"

With that, she stormed off, various backstage workers staying the hell out of her way...

...Except for Stan, who got a superkick in the face for her trouble, Haley turning and yelling at the still filming cameraman.

"SEE!? I JUST KICKED STAN! THAT'S WHAT YOU"LL GET ADRIAN! THAT'S FOR YOU!"

With that, she stormed off, the interviewer turning towards her the cameraman with a shocked look on her face. "Well...this has been an exciting day, hasn't it?"

Back to top Go down