Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

brawl on the dance floor

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

brawl on the dance floor Empty brawl on the dance floor

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Regina would just smirk as the British noble was certain that she would be the center of attention as she walked into the most popular nightclub in town as she was on the hunt for the best looking men she could get and nobody would stop her. As the redhead walked towards the bar she knew the white blouse and black mini skirt she was wearing were showing off her body perfectly as she wore high inch heels to draw even more attention to her long legs.

When she got to the bar she would take a barstool and order a glass of wine wine as she would turn around and look around the room to spot her target for the night and to see if their would be any rivals she had to deal with tonight.

brawl on the dance floor Rias_hot_date_by_johnhoward777-d9v7v3i

Back to top Go down

brawl on the dance floor Empty Re: brawl on the dance floor

Post by Silentcoins Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Sarah had already registered for her new work. The AFW was a place that seemed like a great place for her. However because it was so popular, work was difficult to get around and there was no match ups at the moment. That left Sarah with a lot of free time. It was why she chose to hang out at one of the most popular night clubs in town. As she stepped in, she observed the crowd and decided to wait before making her next move.

brawl on the dance floor Sara10

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Regina was enjoying being the center of attention until the males in the club turned their eyes away from her and started to stare at this blond woman who just walked in to the British noble annoyance. So after finishing her drink the redhead would walk towards the blond and bump into the blond with enough force to cause the other girl to fall towards the floor as she whisper ''If your smart you will get up and leave the club before i make you blondie''

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:45 am

Sarah realize trouble as it approached her. Clearly this red hair woman who was approaching her wasn't friendly. She was one of those jealous types. This was going to be fun.
As she bumped into her, Sarah regain her footing quickly and didn't fall. She had to resist laughing at her ideal threat. "Really? As I like to see you try." She didn't back down and instead pushed her back a few steps into the crowd. The crowd stopped and looked on in silence as it looked like a fight might break out between these two bombshells.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Regina would growl as she had to listen to the blond comment as the crowd noticed what was going on after the other woman pushed the British noble a few steps back into the crowd. So as the crowd would focus on the both of them as most were hoping these were upcoming wrestlers in the AFW as they started to whisper among themselves if anyone knew who they were. The redhead would just walk up to the blond and push her breasts against the blond's as she replied ''listen up blondie as i will give you one more chance to back down or else you be just another victim of the future friction world champion Regina Ravenwood'' in an arrogant tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:14 pm

This woman was a part of the AFW? That was a surprise, but Sarah kept her expression straight. "Future champion doesn't make you one at present." She pushed her breasts against hers as she starred her in the face. "At present, you are just a whiny little girl trying to show off just how little she really has." She snarked at her as she pressed her head against Regina's forehead. "If you like, I'll give you a demonstration of how small you really are."

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Regina would just step back before she slaps the blond in her face using her left hand as she noticed that people were forming a circle around them as she just smirked. ''So you want to face me blonde then at least tell me your name so i can add it to my hall of losers''taunts the redhead in a arrogant tone as she would get in a fighting stance as she did not think some bimbo could stand a stand against her as she would whisper ''I will even allow you to make the rules but i doubt it will help you beat a AFW wrestler blondie''

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:12 am

"Big whoop." Sarah rolled her eyes as Regina took a fighting stance. "You think being an AFW wrestler makes you something? Well guess what?" She lashed out with a surprise knee to her stomach. Regina maybe expecting a fight, but not a sucker punch. Especially when she cut off her conversation. The knee wasn't meant to be hard but to show Regina that she wasn't going to take her bullshit.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Regina was expecting the blond to walk away after she slapped her across the face so imaging the redhead surprise when she got hit by a knee to her stomach causing the British noble to bend forward. '''Two can play that game as well''thought Regina as she would go for a punch to the blond's stomach in return as she would slowly stand up straight again as she yelled ''And can you finally tell me your name you fucking bitch''

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:44 am

The redhead hit Sarah in the stomach causing her to step back. She grunted her teeth but didn't let the pain show on her face. "Name's Sarah whore." She said as she grabbed her by her hair and knee her in the stomach once again, before she threw her to the side. The people around them were starting to break apart, wanting to watch but not get involved in their fight.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next